Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdoms of Vitomas

Back to Guilds

stradegy roleplay 

Tags: Kingdoms, vitomas, roleplay 

Reply Kingdoms of Vitomas
Rules, Regulations, Requirements, etc. (AKA R3's)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyph Raso
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:22 pm
Here i will post R3's. the first ones will be the basics i come up with. special and more specific ones that are agreed on will be posted in a document style. Each will be numbered. only i or a designated member can post R3's here. and the designated member will only post R3's when I cant and have told them to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:27 pm
#1: CROWNS

Each member must have a crown on their avi. If you dont have enough money for a crown talk to me. Every crown must be inspected and approved by me. most items can be considered crowns but they still must be approved.

* a crown that reflects you, your kingdom, or both isnt required but it is advised.  

Zyph Raso
Captain

Zyph Raso
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 pm
#2: MANNERS

This may be the internet but this is my guild. Act mature and no foul language. basically dont rock the boat. Now that doesnt mean declaring war is frowned upon. But terror attacks on other kingdoms, trolling, foul language, butthole-ness, immature behavior towards other kingdoms and members will get you kicked out and a sore butt from it.

*this rule is alittle vague now will get vaguer as KOV gets going full steam. this rule will most definately be amended in the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 pm
#3: FLAGS

Your kingdoms flag should represent your nation and you well. It doesn't have to be completely original but they cant be total rip offs. drawing it is prefered but not required so long as it is custom. you dont have to make an actual flag just a pic of what it looks like. you are required to have your kingdom's flag on your profile.  

Zyph Raso
Captain

Zyph Raso
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:47 pm
#4: KINGDOM NAMES

For the love of God try to be original. doesnt have to be 100% of course. at least make it 85%. must reflect your kindom.  
Kingdoms of Vitomas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games