Care of Magical Creatures. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:26 pm
Hello Class.

My name is J and I shall be your Care of Magical Creature's teacher for the school year. today is about me getting to know you my students. before our next lession I would like for you to intrduce your self and tell me a little about you, i.e your current year here at hogwarts and what house your in. and then I will tell you a little about me and we shall then discuss what you will need to read for the next lesson and what that less on will cover.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:00 pm
Hi, my name is Boisy and I am an animagus that can turn into a black panther in my fourth year. Quidditch is a great game to play with your friends. I am the unluckiest person that you will ever meet sweatdrop  

boiseboy
Vice Captain

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:20 pm
I'm Henry and I am in Gryffindor. And I am a fifth year.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:50 pm
class. we will begin on friday. I will need time to prepair our first lesson and pick something really good to start you guys out on. till then, read chapters 1-4 of your texts. and if you have a animal companion, bring them to class, I would like to know what animals you selected and a little about them and why you choose them.  

DragonRiderJ

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:41 pm
Henry took out his book and opened it. then he bent down and randomly pulled a cat out of his bag and placed it next to him. the cat just flopped down and started to sleep, while Henry read chapters 1-4.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:30 pm
I hope that you all come prepared for class tomorrow, I will have a way of finding out who actually read and studied the assignment and who didn't or waited till the last minute to. enjoy the rest of your day class, I'll see you tomorrow.  

DragonRiderJ

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:25 am
Henry got up and closed his book and placed it in his bag. He walked away and his cat woke up and folowed. It caught up and jumped in his bag.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:16 pm
ok class. **points to a white stallion near the barn, it has it's head down but raises it up to reveal a horn.** class, can anyone tell me what this is, and how we take care of it. also what are the foods it can eat? if you read the assigned reading, you should all know this. I'll expect 2 rolls of parchment covering all the questions I asked. due on monday.  

DragonRiderJ

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:31 pm
"It's a unicorn," said Henry. "It eats whatever is in the Dark Forest, seeing that is where it lives."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Emperor Palpatine13
"It's a unicorn," said Henry. "It eats whatever is in the Dark Forest, seeing that is where it lives."

" I know that, I'm asking you to name the things it can eat. I expect a roll of parchment from you on that next class. that's all till next lesson your next reading assignment, is chapters 5-8 from you text. class dismissed."  

DragonRiderJ

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:32 pm
"Oh boy," he said sarcasticlly as he wrote down the assignment. He got up and walked five feet near a tree and started his essay on the unicorn.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:59 pm
Alright class for today, I would like to collect the assignment I gave you last class. other than that there is nothing scheduled for today, but I want you to read over chapters 1-8 of your text for friday. and Henry I expect your other assignment to be done by then as well. enjoy your week and see you all here on Friday. class dismissed.  

DragonRiderJ

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:42 pm
Ok class, I have your next assignment for you. I want you to write me one roll of parchment on the care of dragons, hippogriff's, and unicorns due by Saturday. other than that, you are dissmissed for today.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:04 pm
hi am dawnee may i join the class. i promise not to make to much noise. i don't wont to scare the unicorn from eating his lunch of grass and moss  

dawnee
Crew

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:59 pm
my book was eaten by the hippogriff i was watching it did not like my reading it in front of him  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff