II Mr Crayons II
Captain

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:54 pm
Tell us some things about yourself age, join date, where you live, etc, maybe there is someone that matches your personality  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

My name is Trip; aka Tango.
I am 25 years old Eurasian from USA.
Capricorn.
Loves Hip Hop, Action Movies, and Smoking and/or Drinking Coffee or Tea.
I'll drink any kind of coffee to stay active during the day, but I only ENJOY Sartori.
Single.
6' 6", 175 lbs.

T4NGO

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Its Meark

Desirable Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:26 pm
Hey, It's Meark. I go by Meark and sometimes Mearky. People commonly mistake my name for Mark or think my name is Mark in real life but my username has no resemblance to my real name, It's an inside joke a while back freshman year. My real name is Joseph so you can call me Joseph, Joey, Joe, or by my username. Anyway, I'm in college. I'm 20; born on May 21st, 1991 baby!!! biggrin I enjoy entering in the cosplay arenas, but sometimes I'll enter the original arena. There is a link to my gallery in my signature so feel free to vote on my entries or post a comment. I enjoy creating art in real life, paintings sculptures, etc. If there is more you want to know about me feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm
I see you,
I'm Sabrina. 15. Call me Nina. I live in delaware. I love to eat sweets and watch comedy central. I do art. I'm single. I want to stay single. I'm 5'5. I'm a nice person. Born and raised American. My ethnicity is half norweign, a quarter German and Hungarian... I can't spell either xD  

Unwanted intercourse

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

juana cxi

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 pm
check out my profile to know more bout me! haha,http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/oana-cxi/23726989/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:33 am
Hello I am Hannah.
I am age of 15 turning 16 september 8th.
I live in america If i say anymore peoples will stalk me. DX
um i am in a relationship.
And um well just talk to me on skype name is lillydachic and ask me more.
check my profile for what i look like tyvm.  

II-Lanita_Kemona-II

Vamp the Kid

Newbie Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:47 pm
Hey, Im Vance. Im 17 and I live on the west coast of the americas. Im currently single. I sometimes forget to get on here. I like...weird stuff and would have a hard time listing all of the things. I think people are fun to talk to. My best friends on and off line are girls but I'm not gay or a player. Im going to not post a picture of myself because my phone is cheap and doesnt have a camera and my sister would throw things at me if I asked to use hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 am
Helo! I'm Safurina, i'm 14 years old, My birthday is September 27 1996 I am a Filipino, I live in the Philippines, I always play zOMG! always farming or hunting orb/gold chest in Gold Beach, I love cute stuffs, I'm not innocent, I love bloody things too, I love reading manga....DO I TALK TO MUCH?? HAHAHAHA User Image

Safurina

Genevere Nixon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 pm
Hey, My name is Gene. Currently in CA.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm
The name's Tara. Nice to mee you all. o.o I'm 19 and live in Slovenia (Europe). Eh, that's all I guess.  

Dikaiosyne

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 pm
Hello everyone, My name is Hailey, I live in the states. I'm seventeen and a scorpio ( so i'll be eighteen in like three months... ) I'm kind of an artist? I've never had any formal training in a class, but i am better then most people my age at pretty much everything... except being social and not bitchy or egotistical. I'm going into my senior year of highschool and i'm looking forward to it alot. I've been an active member of gaia since 2007 but there are some things i haven't really done on the site regularly, like posting on forums. it gets boring. and fishing. I do have an art shop that is failing, partly because i haven't updated it in a very long time, so it's showcasing really crappy stuff XD

i don't outwardly say it because it's rude, but i become very bored with many things very quickly. i find a majority of the day-to-day activities in my life to be tideous.

I like to go out and live.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=28240661

there are a slew of pictures of myself in there.

so yeah, I'm concieted and kinda bitchy. I generally keep to myself or leech to the people i really care about. people whom i abuse on a regular basis. my affection is shown through my fists.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:52 pm
Hi everyone my name is Brittney
im 18
dislikes: spring and summer hate the heat a*****e i hate them very much.

any way it nice to join this club i think i would find some cool people here  

Midnight-Knightmare

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-kakashiandyaoi-

Sweet Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 pm
yum_puddi
Hello Heres Some Stuff About Me!
Name:Spencer
More: Im gay <3
Grade:9
Weight:103lb(s)
Height: 5'4"
Religious: ??????
Color:Black!
Animal: Penguin
Spirit animal:Raven
LOVE ANIME,Cosplay/role-playing addict
Wanna Role-play Plz Pm me!
Pic:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:03 am
i'm an amoeba from the great beyond and i have arms biggrin

also i drink a lot of coffee  

Ivakin

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

12,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150

Caimbrie
Vice Captain

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:13 pm
II Mr Crayons II

❥~Ahem because i think its more formal to discuss the matter here , seeing it acting as a chatterbox thread and the members get to express their opinions on it , i think we should have a Crew HQ .

You silly babies , we can't go our work at the top of our head with no where to do it . Oh , we also need a crew testing lab so the Crew HQ doesn't get full of nasty test threads C8;; just make the subforum and i won't mind making the rules and such and if you don't like it you can always edit what you don't like you silly lama 8D

Ahem . Sorry sir i like being a bit silly to entertain my guests . Thank you and good day . ❤

The Palace of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff