Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
The Realm of Darkness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 am
This realm is filled with Darkness and Heartless.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:20 pm
The land was endless and dark. Chance wandered aimlessly. He knew there was no way out, but he did not want to sit around idle either.

As far as he knew, something he didn't know had brought him here. Chance thought it might have been Shamira, wherever she was. He would find her by any means necessary, which was more than Cadfael would accomplish by limiting himself with morals.

For all it was worth, she probably wasn't here. Chance was trapped with no where to go. He stopped on a path in the middle of no where. Something had to happen... eventually.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

OfficerBooty

Obsessive Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 pm
Xeohelios wandered along an unseen path; he was within a place of shrouded mysterious that did not seem to want to unfurl for his crimson optics to gaze upon. Xeo growled rather irritably as he outstretched his right arm to his side.

"Scylla. Come to me."

Xeohelios felt the familiar cold metal of his scythe. Scylla was actually possessed by a male demon spirit with a female name to disguise itself. Suddenly, the scythe's blade blazed up in a purple flame that lit only a few feet in front of him. He could sense someone in the world with him...But he had not much cared.

"First these stupid black creatures come up from a portal of darkness and grab me, then they bring me here and leave me in this place with no way out? I need to at least find my sister and I won't find here trapped in this stupid place!"

He seemed to be yelling. Scylla seemed to give a slight laugh at his frustration. Xeohelios was thinking about opening a portal of his own and teleporting out of here..But first, he had to be sure he was nowhere near any of the other creatures.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 am
Hearing something far off, Chance had nothing better to do than go find it. Perhaps there was someone else here. Someone was better than no one, although Chance was accustomed to solitude.

He walked for awhile towards where he had heard the voice. Chance had many doubts that he misheard the noise, feeling he was going in the wrong direction. If it happened to be a threat, at least Chance still wore his armor. He didn't know what happened to his sword, nor where it could be.

Chance stopped once a person came into view. They were still far apart. The other was more menacing than himself. He must have know how to use the Darkness.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

OfficerBooty

Obsessive Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 am
Xeohelios groaned as he had no idea where he was going or what lie ahead. The male snapped his fingers and creatures that looked like a small floating ball of black fire with a little red ball inside of it danced around him. These creatures were known as chloroformin. Once he nodded, the creatures moved in different directions and vanished into the darkness soon after. As for himself, he sensed a presence nearby but did not bother to pay attention to it. If the being needed help, it would come to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 am

"The Keyblade Wielders will pay..."

ңєαятʟзʂȿ
User Image

Deyanira walked through her portal and stepped into the pleasing darkness of this place. A small smirk formed on her face as she glanced around. But suddenly she heard another portal behind her, so she turned around, looking straight at Ansem as she did so. After she walked over towards him, she kneeled down and said: "It's good to see you're still alive."

He simply nodded at her and she got up. "Why were you talking to those Nobodies?" The King of Heartless asked in a stern voice as he glanced down upon the girl. "I already thought something was different about them. It just took my interest..." She shrugged. "I apologize?"

Ansem was about so say something as he sensed something nearby. "We should part ways, Deyanira. Seeing the Organization knows about you now, I need you to figure out their plans." The girl nodded at him, "As you wish, master." "Make sure they do not find out about my return yet." And with that, the Seeker of Darkness walked away into the eternal darkness, leaving Deyanira on her own. "This will be a fun task." She smirked and opened a portal towards Twilight Town, starting her mission there, in a world between Light and Darkness.

"...Darkness shall conquer all!"

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

OfficerBooty

Obsessive Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 pm
A portal of sheer darkness opened in a random location and she emerged from its cold grasp. Once she had arrived at her destination the portal closed and she found herself in complete darkness. The female thought for a few moments, looking around as she could sense odd energies coming from different directions of the realm, none of which seemed familiar. One energy, she could feel, was radiating the most so she decided not to go that way. Glancing around her, she could see pretty much anything clearly as if she had night vision. She decided it would be a good idea to start now and cover the realm in the shortest period of time. Might as well get this recon over with as soon as possible.

Taking off to the North, the girl moved swiftly and silently almost like a ninja or an assassin. Was she even touching the solid floor beneath her? She didn't know. Her coat made no sounds as she moved like she were gliding. What was ahead of her, who knew? However, she was ready for what might cross her path.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:38 am
The other guy definitely knew how to use the Darkness, or had some kind of power. Chance didn't think much about the danger. He could use the help out of this place. So he stepped out of hiding.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

OfficerBooty

Obsessive Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:57 pm
The girl stopped to listen. She felt a sudden presence somewhere nearby. Lalexea ceased her swift running and she began to walk towards this newfound source, still quiet, as she listened and kept aware of her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 am
User Image
Standing on a rock formation, green eyes stared out at the moonlit ocean. There was little else to this world that the eyes have seen. It was bleak.

From the open midriff and shoulders, the sari did not cover the large tribal tattoos. Jitendra thought of releasing the bird from its cage on her abdomen. Or spreading the dark wings of hers to fly to the moon, if it was even reachable. Instead, she would do neither. The tattoos remained, contrasting against her, even if her skin was dark.

She remained standing on the rock, having little of a clue of how she got there in the first place. She stood in the spot where she first became alert in this realm, and had not moved since. There was no need to. Jitendra could observe from where she stood.

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Worlds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers