Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
The Official OOC Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 pm
This is where you go to talk about any RPs you've got going on right now. Feel free to scheme with friends (About already active RPs, otherwise scheme in the designated area) or chat about your characters. Discuss good fortune and bad. Comment on what you think of characters, but please don't go flaming other peoples works. They put just as much effort into their character designs as you did yours, so please... some respect. This thread also keeps from having excessive Guild-based chat in other areas as this has become an issue for some from what I have heard. You are still welcome to talk outside of here of course, but this is to simply help regulate things some, so, by all means, rant and such here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 pm
Is it sad that I created this thread because I felt sorry for Carol in Wings of Brass? I just didn't know where to put my comments, so this seemed like a sort of necessity. sweatdrop Anyways, know that if Alunis could be there to patch ya up, both from the bum leg and now, no doubt, that fall, she would! whee  

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:13 pm
Heavenly Kitten
They put just as much effort into their character designs as you did yours, so please... some respect.
in that case, i probably shouldn't take your advice here as i just dashed off a half-assed, barely coherent description of my mental self-image. yay for insanity!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm
Lol Renny! You silly XD

@Kitten/Carroll I'm worried about him too.  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 pm
We shall simply have to wait and see what Shrui/Fridge have in mind. I somehow wonder if maybe this passage won't tunnel to the temple we're at... but then... who knows! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:54 pm
I came here thinking I heard the word "fudge". There was no fudge, only mention of Fridge.

This guild needs fudge.  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 am
Alistair Krowe
I came here thinking I heard the word "fudge". There was no fudge, only mention of Fridge.

This guild needs fudge.
Then that shall be your responsibility, my sheepy friend. 3nodding
Also, since this is the more appropriate location for it... should I post next, or Iosef? Since I've not heard from him anywhere in a little bit, I imagine he's posting, but I'm not sure. ><;;;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:25 am
Heavenly Kitten
Alistair Krowe

This guild needs fudge.
Then that shall be your responsibility, my sheepy friend. 3nodding
Also, since this is the more appropriate location for it... should I post next, or Iosef? Since I've not heard from him anywhere in a little bit, I imagine he's posting, but I'm not sure. ><;;;

You can go ahead. Assume he's following, I reckon.  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:28 am
Sorry it took me so long to post. And such a small one too. I took my meds at 10 and they tend to make me sleepy as a side-effect. Unfortunately, before that really kicks in they can also dull the mind somewhat. And mom was watching When Harry met Sally and that was distracting me. XD This mind-dulling effect seems to make it especially difficult to come up with characters and their emotions and thoughts.

It's kind of like, normally when I RP I'm calling the character on the phone and they tell me what to do or say. But when I'm tired like this the connection gets all fuzzy and hard to hear. So I have to grind the post out. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:44 am
Hehe... you said grind. *Snerk*
We might actually make it inside the temple tonight! eek
Now if only we could get that damnable key tonight too... that would make my evening. heart

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

Alisa Zolner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 am
I need to say something to you, Alistair.

I want to do naughty things to Lola.

Especially since she likes fur-curious humans.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:36 pm
Hmmm... so, rather than continuing to bounce OOC posts in the Steampunk RP, I thought I'd post here instead. So, Iosef... would you like me to develop the religion a bit more myself? If so, what would you like me to include for you...? *Head tilt*  

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm
Ah. Yes. Actually. XD I have a hard time coming up with things like fantasy religions and names and places. And I don't know, whatever you and Krowe have in mind I suppose. Also, just so you guys know, Lyran is technically 20,000 Human years old. Well...his current draconic form is anyway. He tells people he's 20 years old, because technically that's true. XD I don't know how long he'll live either.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm
Hmmm... Demros is a name I have used in some of my paper gaming. We could go with that. Or even some variation if you prefer. I dunno... random creativity like this is tougher for me. Names are a weakness of mine. ><;;; As for the religions name... hmmm... I really don't know... the Ascended Ones maybe? I mean... if Nox is a big member and he has ascended, or even transcended, to the Ethereal Plane, being a spirit wolf anthro, we could go with that for a name... would even explain why nobody is here now. They all ascended/transcended from their mortal coils. 3nodding  

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:19 pm
Demros, that's a cool name. o 3o And yeah, same for me. Hmm, Ascended Ones? That sounds cool and it fits with the description you gave of the broader sections of her religion. Oh, and you said there were other figures there. What about names for them? I've got a random name I came up with a while back that might work. Le'karthos?  
The Master Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff