Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lost Saga

Back to Guilds

Writer or Reader this is the place for you. Join us to expand your world! 

Tags: Writing, Readers, Contest, Beta, Author 

Reply Beta Forums
Beta: Need a Reader?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chevix

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:03 pm
Do you have an awsome story that needs that last minute brush up? Not sure that coma belongs or the spelling is right? Don't doubt your work we are here to help. Post about your story here so you can be picked up by a Beta.

Simply make your Post with the following information so readers can choose who they want to Beta for:

Genre: What do you prefer to read? Romance? Science Fiction?
Rating: G to NC-17
Relationships: male/female, female/female, male/male.
Languages: What language is it?
Length: How long of a story is it going to be. 1k? 40k?
Need Help On: Houstan we have a problem! What about your work needs the help to make it shine?
Contact Information: Hello you can find me at….
Any other notes: Anything you think your beta may want to know first  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:46 pm
Synopsis: Nathaniel finds an abused boy in the church he passes every time he goes jogging and decides to bring him back home with him. However Davin isn't all that he appears to be and his presence is changing things in Nathaniel's life that he isn't sure he wants changed
Genre: umm....well not actually sure what to classify it as. fantasy i suppose its a relationship story but not romance
Rating: NC-17 for mentions of abuse and rape. no actual scenes of it occurring as of yet. maybe the abuse later but not rape
Relationships: male/male but as friends...no romance. abuse was m/m so if it shows up a little of that content
Languages: english
Length: right now it is 2k and the first chapter isn't done so probably a little over 10k
Need Help On: Working on character development mainly and flow. spelling should be fine, grammar is ok but if you can brush it up any that's good.
Contact Information: Here on gaia or mail me at apparition.knight@gmail.com
Any other notes: Would just like to get it brushed up before posting anywhere this is the first story i've felt confident enough about to post so it may need quite a bit of help though i hope not.  

Rainy_knights

Beta Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff