Okay, we have to lay down some basic rules here for you to follow...

1 - Do not make redundant threads. I do not expect to see tons of "what series is your favorite?" threads. We already have the three generic threads for discussing those

2 - Please keep the posting of threads to the minimum needed, there isn't a charge anymore, but that's no excuse to go crazy and get all the the decent threads washed away ny spam, which noone(that matters) really wants to see.

3 - FORMULATE YOUR DISCUSSION! Think a pilot is good? that's great, but please, say WHY. "Because he's cute" is not enough of a reason to argue why a pilot would totally defeat another pilot in battle. Same goes for mobile suits. Looks have very little to do with it. Please put some explanation into posts

4 - Spam is a warnable offense. If you get 3 warnings for any violation of THESE rules, or the Gaia TOS, you will be banned. Bumping is currently included as spam. There are not enough pages to the guild to warrant bumping.

5 - Do NOT harass other guilds. What they do is what they do. Anyone caught being a nuisance to them will be removed from THIS guild. And I will know. ALL guild captains have their own collective. I can simply go see if anyone's discussing you there. wink

6 - Serious offenses such as trolling, hacking and suchlike shall get you permanantly banned from here and reported to a moderator of the actual Gaia site.

"I don't know anything about G-Saviour. I think that salarymen, regular office workers, think they can just go ahead and make movies-- and that's how this came out. Since I am a freelance director, I have no power over these salaryman producers, and I regret that I wasn't able to exert any influence over them." - Yoshiyuki Tomino