Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is Everywhere If You Can Find It...

Back to Guilds

Guild for those who like both roleplaying and romance! 

Tags: romance, role play, school, chatting, anime 

Reply Inside of The School
Band Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phione123
Captain

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 pm
if you don't know what to do, read the sticky if you already didn't...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 pm
You know...I'm always here...
Nero Yami Shikkoku

User Image
Nero walked into the room and looked around, it was empty, except for one person, his teacher, she stood there completely still, "Ms. Hangar? I am Nero Shikkoku, your new student" Nero said sharply and Ms. Hangar nodded before saying, "Play...I would like to see if you have any form of skill to bother my time with" She said coldly and Nero had nodded before playing one of his favorite songs. When he had stopped his teacher nodded and said, "You have some skill...but you will have to work longer and harder if you expect to be better" Nero had nodded and played again, doing his best to play to Ms. Hangar's expectations.

...Just when you least expect me.

Nero's song  

Masamune-san

6,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Masamune-san

6,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:42 pm
You know...I'm always here...
Nero Yami Shikkoku

User Image
Nero had stopped playing when his lesson was over. "You will have to work a lot harder if you plan on being the best" Ms. Hangar said. Nero nodded then left.

...Just when you least expect me.

Nero's song

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image
☼Imite Felice☼

Imite pokes his head in the door way of the band room. After seeing that no one was in the room he went in and turned on the lights. "The band room. It doesn't look too bad" he commented about the room. He walked around inside the room, "It does get me thinking about those band classes I had in the past" he says to himself smiling softly. His tail was out of it hiding place and swishing behind him slowly.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:02 pm
User ImageHm i think i'll sing abit.Katomiko said mostly to her self because noone was here.Starting up the recorded background music she began to sing.

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/556299793  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm
-walks in with guitar-hey jack -starts song-http://youtu.be/Ut6H5lJPyBo  

Nobunaga_oda12

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:19 pm
"i think i've played for a long time think i'll go."Katomiko said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Click for music >w<

Lily smiles while entering into the band room not seeing anyone at first she steps around trying not to touch anything in case if someone were to come in or hear her. " This place is kind of nice. " She smile and began to lay her hand gently onto on of the drub set's symbols making it rattle just a little. She smiled as she lifted her hand from the symbol and began to look around hearing something swishing against a metal file cabnet. Carefully she sets around not making any noise trying to sneek up on what was making that noise. She placed her hands on top of what she thought was a sturdy table, but it turned out to be a bunch of hollow boxes with painted paper on top of them. " Oop! " Falling into the Boxes was bad enough for her to do but now who ever was making those noises now knew she was there. Struggling while kicking her legs around Lily could fell her skirt begin to ride up toware her undies would begin to show if she didn't get right side up. Her face became red while she was stuck in the bottom of the box unable to escape. She begin to call out in a muffled tone. " Um, The person making that Swishing sound, do you think can you give me a hand? " She lowered her legs down around the edge of the box to keep her skirt from riding up any further. " Um, I seem to have gotten stuck. " She felt like she was gonna cry, being stuck in a box was bad enough, but now she was having to ask for help frm the person she was tring to sneek up on now.

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
☼Imite Felice☼
Imite was staring out a window the whole time while the person last person was there in the room. His tail continued to move behind him while he stared out the window. He turned away from the window when he heard a new voice calling for help. He looked around until he found the girl who was stuck in the box and walked over there. "Hold on, I'll help you out" he said before he tries helping her out of the box  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:45 pm
(( * Giggle * I'm upside down in the box ))  

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:26 am
User Image
☼Imite Felice☼
Imite didn't blush the whole time he was pulling her out of the box by the feet. No hestiantion from him as he set her on the floor after pulling her out. He quickly wraps his tail around his waist under his shirt where it was supposed to be at.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:41 am
User Image

Click for music >w<

Blushing still Lily smiled at her hero. " Thanks for pulling me out of there... " She began to giggle slightly. " Why'd you hide your tail, I think it's kind of cute. " She begin to turn pink realizing how flrity she was being.

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
☼Imite Felice☼
Imite was a bit caught off guard when she spoke about his tail. "Its a long going caution thing" he responded not going to details about the reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:13 pm
Mizukie_Hibachie
User Image

Click for music >w<

Lily tilted her head slightly, in wonder of why he'd have to caution himself on his appearance. " Well, I'm a tad curious now as to what that reason might be but I'll leave it up to you to tell me when your ready. " Lily smiled as she stuck out her hand towards Imite. " My name's Lily. Nice to meet you. " She smiled sweetly as sheawaited on his responce.

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
☼Imite Felice☼
Imite stare at her hand for a few seconds before he shook her hand. "My name is Imite Felice" he said to with a slight smile then he let go of her hand.  
Inside of The School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff