Welcome to Gaia! ::

The big Blood+ roleplaying guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all lovers of blood+ and role plays. 

Tags: Blood plus, having fun, chat, role play, anime 

Reply ::::::::::::::::::::::: Role plays based on other anime series :::::::::::::::::::::::
Bleach: Siblings in love (forever O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:22 am
Motivation

I got this idea while sitting on a banch in the courtyard by my house.

motivation plot rules profile skeleton  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:59 am
Plot

As the title says itself, the is mainly a story about two souls being in love with oneanother. Now if you are guessing that I am speeking about the Kuchiki siblings you are guessing right. So now I am inviting you to come and see them starting to realize their true feelings, the reactions of the other members of their family, their friends, their squads, the whole Seireitei and the Society. Yet the siblings are not really siblings.

motivation plot rules profile skeleton  

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 pm
Rules

Sorry, people, I am vey strict in following the rules. And when someone doesn't follow them I will warn them three times via PM and then kick them out of the RP. Yet by some rules I won't warn. It will be given into the description of that rule. So please follow them if you want to stay in the RP.

- Gaia rules and TOS
- No godmoding (I just hate it. And when I find out about someone breaking this rule they are out of the RP without being warned before)
- No killing without the permission of the other character´s owner and me
- No racism
- Have fun (main rule)
- Keep this role play PG 13
- Main couple MUST be OOC too
- Other chars CAN be OOC
- No text talk (Please use full words)
- No power playing (No one is immortal)
- No killing (Especially not without my and the victim's approval)
- No cussing and/or swearing(Especially when your character's personality is not like that. Else if you cuss or swear try to keep it to a minimum or else you are out of the RP without being warned before.)
- Fighting is okay but not too much
- Romance is encouraged
- No cybering (If it comes to clotes off and stuff like that use PMs or timeskips)
- Post your profiles in here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21421229
- I am the god. I have the right to add/change these rules.
- No OCs are allowed. (That means I am only accepting characters from the series.)

Motivation Plot Rules Profile skeleton (See profiles subforum)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm
~Open~

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:25 pm
Rukia just finished her training. After whiping her forehead in the sleeve of her shihakusho she went into a sakura tree's shade and sat down under it panting heavily. After some tine she got inside the HQ to say good bye to her captain and the others and then went home losing herself in her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:09 am
NanaoIse210
Rukia just finished her training. After whiping her forehead in the sleeve of her shihakusho she went into a sakura tree's shade and sat down under it panting heavily. After some tine she got inside the HQ to say good bye to her captain and the others and then went home losing herself in her thoughts.

Byakuya came running up behind her "Hey Rukia! how was training?" he said as he cought up to her  

Princess Jen Oh DearS
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:34 am
"Waaaahhhhh!!! Nii-sama. You got me scared." Rukia said panting and turned around to face her brother. "Well, my training was just as always. But thank you for the question." she said and smiled brightly. "And how was your day?" she then asked looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:43 am
NanaoIse210
"Waaaahhhhh!!! Nii-sama. You got me scared." Rukia said panting and turned around to face her brother. "Well, my training was just as always. But thank you for the question." she said and smiled brightly. "And how was your day?" she then asked looking at him.

"Oh my, im sorry i scared you Rukia. i should have just met you at home so i would have scared you" he said as he pulled her close and wraped his arm around her  

Princess Jen Oh DearS
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 am
"No, it's okay. I just was thinking. That's why I didn't notice you comming." Rukia said smiling and relaxing in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:50 am
NanaoIse210
"No, it's okay. I just was thinking. That's why I didn't notice you comming." Rukia said smiling and relaxing in his arms.

Placed her head on my shoulder and picks her up "let me carry you home Rukia, i miss it when i used to carry you home" he said as he smiled and started head home  

Princess Jen Oh DearS
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:03 am
"So do I." she said smiling and let him carry her while she closed her eyes enjoing every moment of being with him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:17 am
NanaoIse210
"So do I." she said smiling and let him carry her while she closed her eyes enjoing every moment of being with him.

"oh really now?" he said as he suddenly turned and headed the other way, holding her closely and protectively  

Princess Jen Oh DearS
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:22 am
"Yes, really. I am not joking." Rukia said smiling yet opened her eyes as she noticed him turning into an other direction. "Umm... Where do you want to go?" she asked looking at him surprisedly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:25 am
"its a serprize Rukia just wait untill we get there" he answered with a wink as he turned again and walked through the river  

Princess Jen Oh DearS
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:28 am
"Alright." Rukia just said and closed her eyes again and smiled as she enjoied the trip.  
::::::::::::::::::::::: Role plays based on other anime series :::::::::::::::::::::::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games