Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rising Storm

Back to Guilds

This guild is for role players who want to role play with people as committed to the story as them. 

Tags: Anime, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, School 

Reply Rooms (All Genres)
Damion Galebrook's Dorm (School RPG) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefartingspider
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Damion walked calmly into his apartment and went straight to the fridge  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 pm
Jack saw the door open and let Tessa go as she hopped on the bed and got the phone automatically. Yep, he's going to have to pay to keep her here. He placed a large sum of cash on the counter as he kissed Tessa on her forehead.

"I have to go early. Don't burn the house down... I mean it.

"Ugh! Fine bye! Go shooo!"

As Jack left the apartment, she continued to call for more things like new movies and some desserts over the phone. She even called some old people that she has met over the years.  

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

thefartingspider
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm
Damion walked calmly back into the living room and turned on the TV, a soda in hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:54 pm
Tessa got off the phone quickly as she looked at the door for a while.

"Do you have cash? 'cause I called in for things we need for movie night. And I'm going to bunk in your couch, k?"
Then she heard a knock on the door and quickly ran to it and came in some desserts for herself a movies to last the night and also a new blanket and pillow to sleep on. She looked at the counter and smiled, knowing her brother was the person who put it there.
"Nevermind about you paying for it. Jack covered it."  

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

thefartingspider
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:06 am
Damion sat on the couch, "Good, i'm not putting the bill for a party im not drunk at." he said frankly  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 pm
She looked at Damion for a while and then sat in the couch next to him. She gave off an odd look at him as she bit her nail.
"Is that all you think about? Beer? There's got to something more in that brain of yours."
She then moved a bit away from him to give him personal space as she moved herself upside down. She slowly sighed to herself, not enjoying the fact she probably can't annoy him like her brother.
"In speaking of more thoughts, why are you in school in the first place?"  

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Jane finally reached Damion's place and walked in. "Sorry, I, uh, got lost." she mumbled, embarrased.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:05 pm
Damion sighed, "it seems child services insists that i go to school, so I go." Damion turned to Jane, "Don't worry you haven't missed anything."  

thefartingspider
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm
Tessa raised her eyebrow at Damion. She never heard of someone like him. He doesn't sound like he cares for a lot of things. How can a person live without some excitement? She heard the door open and Jane came by. For a while she had a frown. She still had some hope her brother came along so she could annoy him. At least he had reactions. She lazily waved at Jane as she sat right.
"Hes right, you missed nothing. I got food and movies for the night. what are you in the mood for? Action? Horror?"
She then took a peek in the temporary collection of movies she had nearby the food. She didnt know what any of them liked but she was a action movie lover herself.
'Any one wants to pick?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 pm
Damion chuckled and mumbled to himself.  

thefartingspider
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm
Jane lit up and looked through the movies. "Oooooh! I think we should watch a comedy! No wait, a horror! No, I'd freak out the whole time. Mystery? Nah, I wouldn't be able to follow it." she rambled on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:04 am
Tessa glared at Damion for a while, slowly calming herself down. If he liked being a loner that one thing. But to act like a d**k is another. She then look at the movies and picked one for horror, comedy, and mystery as she showed it to just Jane.
"Well here are your choices. Pick which one you would like to see."
Tessa then called someone of the phone again to get some drinks for herself. She might as well knock out the entire day while the other two did what they pleased.

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

thefartingspider
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:44 am
Damion relaxed and took a sip of his soda.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm
Jane hopped on the couch next to Damion and Tessa, holding out the movie Austin Powers. "This one looks funny." she said and looked at the two. "Should we watch it?"  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:11 pm
Tessa looked at the choice and smiled as she popped it in the dvd player while getting the door for her own drinks. There was still money left over from Jack's little gift for a just in case "Tessa destroyed your house huh?" cash. She started to drink her side of beer, she placed play for the movie to start.
"Well enjoy the movie."

Rooms (All Genres)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces