[Guild Contest] Monthy Prizes for Activity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:24 am
Thats right, ladies (and possible gentlemen) the I am proud to announce that every MONTH, the guild will be giving GOLD to those members who are active! and contribute to the guild!

Want to win? Wanna get your hands on some extra spending cash for some shopping spree in the shops or perhaps for some insane quest?? ITS EASY!! And it doesn't require you to be a poll whore, or a bumper!

HERES HOW!

Guilds Most Valuable Member/Player: Be the member, who has done it all that month! Vote in polls, make rps, or RP in rps, participate in discussions, chat in the chatterdeck, make new members feel welcome. BE THE GUILDS MVP!!
Prize: 3000 Gold

Big Spender: In order for the guild to run things like contests, we need donations to be able to give gold prizes, or even buy awesome items to give as prizes. Be the member to donate the most, (Gold or some valued Item) to the guilds mule account, and get a little back!
Prize: 2000 Gold

Most Active Member: Post post post! Be the most active member of the month by posting in rps, discussions, or the chatterbox. Have the most post out of all the members that month!
Prize: 500 Gold

Master of the Most Active RP: Run the most active RP in the guild! Create a rp that people love to be in!
Prize: 500 Gold

More to come

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 pm
Winners

May 2011:
Most Active Member - DeirdreTonbo - 500 Gold
Most Active RP - DeirdreTonbo / Coleyoly - 500
Big Spender - Revan Star - 2000 Gold
MVP - DeirdreTonbo / Coleyoly / Akai_ryu - 3000 Gold

Wow oh wow, we have a tie for Most Active RP, and a Three way for MVP this month! eek
Congrats to Deirdre and Cole, who will both be getting the full amount for Most active RP!
And Congrats again to Deirdre and Cole, as well as Akai, who's three way tie for MVP, will mean splitting the prize... sweatdrop

Deirdre also one the prize for Most Active Member, it was close, with Akai falling behind by only four posts!
And Congrats to me for winning Big Spender this month... my prize... is keeping my money xd  

Revan Star
Crew

Yuri Guild
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 pm
Winners

June 2011:

Guild's MVP: Aenakume --- 3000 Gold

Most Active: Coleyoly --- 500 Gold

Most Active RP: DeirdreTonbo --- 500 Gold

Big Spender: Coleyoly --- 2000 Gold

Most Improved: Jerohan --- 1000 Gold

Congratulations to this months winners! Your reward has been sent! Don't spend it all in once place now kiddies. biggrin
Oh and Cole, do try and let others win in July, your making everyone look bad. heart

To everyone else, these rewards are given out every month. July could be your turn!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am
Moving to graveyard because I don't think Revan is implementing this anymore.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

The Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas