MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image

I DON'T ******** AROUND. lol
Why? Because I simply don't: v

User Image

User Image

^ According to image above, Papa Saw is much easier, and the same with the Buzz Saws.

Back to normal sized font.
I've done a calculation.
If I were to do a 4.0CL run on any difficulty, the Saw Mill would have the following CLs:

• Easy: 3.4CL
• Normal: 4.0CL
• Hard: 4.6CL

Now seriously. People thought I was crazy. Well, this is legitimate proof, because I clearly Print Screen'd this, and also is NOT Photoshop'd!

•NOTE: I do have that many Orbs. Ever since I have all my Rings at 10.0CL, I have not upgraded anymore Rings, because having duplicates is pointless to Upgrade. rofl

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Most of the area bosses can be solo'd on easy though ;0 You just need the right ring sets. It's just usually not worth the effort since you get more loot and orbs in the end if you take a group and do it on hard gonk

I think the best I've ever done was a four person hard-setting End Boss victory. There was a fifth person there for a while, but we had to kick him halfway through the fight for general idiocy.

I know it can be done with fewer, but when we started the run we had 6- and the four of us remaining really weren't built for a four person EB fight.

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas