Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: The Cast of Naruto Travels the Oregon Trail Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:51 pm
Well, as they say, the only thing that stays the same is that everything changes. And it's about time for our favorite ninjas to get a change of scenery. So as we head out on the Gateway Trail from Saint Louis out to the Pacific Ocean. Can they survive the wilderness? Can they survive each other? Let's all find out!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:01 pm
All right let's get some rules foward::

One: No original characters. Yeah you can take some bizarre, barely noticed person, or dead people for that matter. That means the little weiner...I mean whiner Inari, or the Third Hokage. So have fun with it! And if you have a character who we really haven't seen do anything, make some techniques up or something! And by no original characters, I mean, no new ninjas. You can grab random townsfolk, that's fine, but I don't want someone to make a team of 4 jounins, that's just not amusing enough. However, when a character dies in the RP, they are out of the RP for good, they've died in this world. So no using them.

Two: Each person in this RP chooses 4 characters, preferably 1 chuunin or Jounin, maybe Kage, and three genins, yeah I know it's not possible after a while, but I'm not expecting this to be a very big RP in the first place.

Three: The Oregon Trail be a harsh mistress, killing is a allowed if both people involved agree to it.

Four: Go ahead curse up a storm!

Five: If I say cybering is allowed Gaia and Anryoku will be mad, so no cybering.

Six: Um...I think that's it.  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:03 pm
Characters:

Bizzaro Mikey ((me!)): Kakashi, Timmy, Sasuke, Sakura

Anryoku: Gai-sensei heart , Lee-san heart , TenTen-bitchiness, Neji (we hate him)

GamerdaGreat: Asuma, Ino-Shika-Chou

Illpixacanth: Iruka, Konahamaru, Nerdy ninja, and random girl who follows Konohamaru around

Tears of the fallen: Anko, Shizune, Tsunade, Mizuki's wife

~Raine~Cloud~: Itachi, Orochimaru, Haku, and Zaza

Dead Characters:

Naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:15 pm
Gai-sensei pocketed his money ration of $2000 in his secret pocket of his ever-so-sexy green leotard and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

He returned within moments with a large smile; 40 oxen; 8000 pounds of food; 100 sets of clothing; 6 wagon wheels, axles and tongues; 1000 boxes of bullets; and $1000.

Lee's eyes sparkled in delight as his sensei threw 4000 pounds of meat at him, declaring, "Lee! We shall run alongside the wagon on our hands, carrying the meat with our toes for 100 miles! If we fail, we will have to pull the wagon for 200 miles!"  

Anryoku
Captain

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:15 pm
"Kakashi-Sensei!!!! Get more Ramen!!!" Naruto was immediately leveled from a flying cross body tackle from Sasuke, who then proceeded to kick Naruto in the ribs.

"Why don't you just shut up for a while!!! No one wants to hear you talk, alright, just shut up!!!"

"Alright you two, I need a few more supplies," Kakashi-sensei walked up to a random person walking by and pulled up his forehead protector and looked the man in the eye. "I will give you one bullet for those 6 oxen."

"Well hell yeah I'll do that, but you got suckered my friend. Imagine all the things I could do with this bullet. I could..." the man's voice disappeared into the crowd.

"Um, Kakashi-sensei," Sakura looked back at the man who was still laughed and dancing with his bullet. "Did you just use genjutsu on him?"

Kakashi-sensei slid his protector back over his eye. "No. Anyway, Asuma and his team should be here somewhere, now we just have to find them."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Lee heard Sasuke's shouting and turned to see him standing with the rest of team Kakashi, smirking while Naruto laid on the ground in agony. Lee ran up behind them, preparing to shout at Sasuke.

But, before he could taunt Sasuke loudly about getting the s**t beaten out of him that one time before the Chuunin Exam, he saw Sakura's beauty and melted.

Gai popped up right in front of Kakashi and smiled at him, his teeth gleaming, "How many pounds of food did you manage to obtain?" he questioned, challenging his rival.

Meanwhile, Lee was balancing his 4000 pounds of food on his head, winking hearts, that smelled slightly of meat, at Sakura.  

Anryoku
Captain

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:33 pm
Sakura screamed and dodged for her life, then ran and stood next to the wagon. She might as well get used to it, Kakashi would be making her guard the wagon and stay out of the way for the rest of the trip.

Kakashi on the other hand looked at Gai and smiled, though it was mildly hard to tell behind his mask and one hidden eye, "10,000 lbs, luckily we got also got 12 oxen for two bullets, so we have more than enough strength to pull the wagon with that. And if nothing else, I can just tell Naruto that Sasuke could pull the wagon by himself at least 300 miles, that'll get Naruto to pull at least 500 miles, so if the oxen need a break, they can take it."

Sasuke just stared at Kakashi in bewilderment. While Naruto lie writhing and bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:40 pm
"Well I have FORTY OXEN!" cried Gai dramatically, "ANNNND 100 sets of clothing! Not only do we have many sets, but they are all very stylish and compliment my manly features."

He enthusiastically showed Kakashi the many green leotards that he had somehow procured. (He of course had to hold them up with his toes because he was holding 4000 pounds of meat.)

Lee had tears in his eyes as he screamed out, "OH GAI-SENSEI IS SO AWESOME!"

Gai turned to his beloved and cutest student, tears shining his his eyes as well. They embraced in the sunset as a wave of meat crashed in the horizon.  

Anryoku
Captain

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:44 pm
Chouji stared at Gai and Lee, "What an amazing wave of meat!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:45 pm
Sakura watched the two green spandexed-hugging men, "Wave of meat?"

"Hmm, that's pretty good, I'll be right back," Kakashi walked off. Sasuke and Sakura both gave him strange looks.

Naruto, after being healed by the Kyuubi chakra, rose to his feet. "Hey where did Kakashi-sensei go?"

"Away from you, because he hates you!" Sasuke roared.

Naruto began to cry.

Kakashi returned a short time later, "Naruto stop crying, I hate you." He walked up to Gai and Lee, "Stop hugging. I've returned with 50 more oxen, 368 sets of clothes, and this magic bean." Kakashi proudly showed off his bean.  

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:52 pm
"That bean is nothing compared to my giant manly package!" replied Gai waggling his large sexy eyebrows.

Just then Neji and Tenten arrived; they were followed by a herd of 5000 large beefy male oxen.

Lee stared at Neji angrily, "You didn't have any money, how did you get 5000 large beefy male oxen?"

Neji smiled, "It was destiny."

"He actually did many things that we cannot discuss because Gaia is pg-13 to get them," Tenten muttered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:54 pm
[~[You all scare me with what your bordom will do... ]~] xd  

~Raine~Cloud~
Crew

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:58 pm
Naruto stopped crying abruptly and screamed at Neji, "It wasn't destiny, one day I'll be Hokage and change your clan to....what was I talking about?"

Sasuke stabbed Naruto with a kunai.

Sakura's eyes became full of hearts, "Sasuke-kun, your so cool."

Naruto mumbled from the ground, blood frothing from his lips, "What's he got that I don't got?"

"Well one thing he doesn't have is a large gaping kunai wound, a**!" Sakura kicked Naruto hard in the ribs.

Kakashi smiled, "You have a good team there Gai, I just wish I didn't have the whiny bleedy guy on mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:06 pm
Tenten grinned manically and threw a couple hundred forks at Naruto just for the hell of it.

"You're not going to become Hogake if you're dead, Naruto. And you're going to die because you suck so much; it's destiny," retorted the Hyuuga.

Lee had burst into tears of agony, "What does Sasuke have that I don't have, Sakura-chan?"  

Anryoku
Captain

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:08 pm
Chouji snuck into Kakashi's herd of oxen, carrying with him a vat of BBQ sauce. He dipped an ox in sauce and swallowed it whole. He proceeded in the same fashion with the next ox.

Ino stared in disgust, "Jesus Christ! How can you eat so much!?"

Soon the herd had disappeared and Chouji clutched his stomach in satisfaction, declaring, "The last ox is always the best!"  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff