Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
I need your Input on what you want to do this Summer. .! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:05 am
Ok well for this Summer instead of me picking out what you're going to do I want to know what would be fun in your mind. So I've put a poll up above or down below. . (Meh) And I want to see what you pick so that we can have that event sometime this month.

POLL RESULTS !

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:23 pm
Come on, there's gotta be more than 12 active members here T,T  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 am
cool im going to make every girl in here my lover over the summer xd remember me!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha im back and better then ever you think your hot know wait till i found you >.> Naia your next  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 am
Huntersolid
cool im going to make every girl in here my lover over the summer xd remember me!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha im back and better then ever you think your hot know wait till i found you >.> Naia your next
OMG IS IT TRUE? THE ONE AND ONLY HUNTER I'VE ONLY HEARD OF IS BACK! Fuyu is alive!!  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 am
Kyona Faolchu Liath
Huntersolid
OMG IS IT TRUE? THE ONE AND ONLY HUNTER I'VE ONLY HEARD OF IS BACK! Fuyu is alive!!

eek wait you heard of me damn there goes my stay away for long time and come back when no one remembers me and mess with all the women plan crying i thought it would work to eek wait how you know me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 am
Huntersolid

eek wait you heard of me damn there goes my stay away for long time and come back when no one remembers me and mess with all the women plan crying i thought it would work to eek wait how you know me

I have read your womanizing feat while roaming the deepest and darkest corner of Fuyu ninja  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 am
Huntersolid
Kyona Faolchu Liath
Huntersolid

Aww, we remember you Hunter ;3. We remember you perfectly though there are a lot of new members. A LOT OF NEW MEMBERS! I would looveee to roleplay with you again xD
~ Remi ~ Also known as Lin and/or Jelli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 am
gonk you read all of that wow you must of been reading for awhile cause i really did alot of things whee 4laugh it was fun heart and Remi who use to be known as a Len or a Jelli who says its roleplaying wink loving women is my virtue in life  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:49 am
Bikini boot camp sounds fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:08 pm
*eyeroll* I've only been in this guild for, what, a couple months? And already I know this guy's infamous.... Bikini boot camp?! Where in the world did that come from??

S oit's going to be a street fair, awesome....^_^  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:05 pm
Huntersolid

HUNTER'S BACK!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:44 pm
Hide yo wives, hide yo kids!  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 am
eek wow i don't know whether to feel happy or frightened on how that people know or remember me neutral i wasent that bad was i?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 am
scream i won't rest till every women in this damn school is in a bikini and doing wondeful things thats what the summer about bikinies and WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream

mrgreen this message was brought to you by a normal person with no mental history heart  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 pm
Seems like it's going to be a Street Fair...XD That's actually a good idea though. =D

And yes everyone remembers you Hunter...well..the people who stay the longest do...>.> once again your thing with women is always overboard....still I like your character...do you mind if I put him in my story? XD  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff