Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
The Realm of Nothingness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 am
Here all new Nobodies are born. They can't get out by themselves, as Xemnas is the only Nobody who can get in and out.
(This is the same place as where Xemnas Final Battle is located.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Reo woke up to nothing but darkness surrounding her. "Huh? Where am I?" she asked herself as she realized she was in a strait jacket. After attempting to get out she gave up and walked deeper into nothingness. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours as she seemed to be making no progress of getting anywhere.

"...What the hell? Am I even getting anywhere? This is getting annoying..." She muttered to herself. Am I going insane? Are my bandages still intact? She thought panicking, as she began to thrash about trying to free herself from her strait jacket. "Is this the price for curiosity? Will I die here?" She said quietly.

"I won't give in!" Reo yelled as she continued to struggle. Not showing signs of giving in anytime soon.

User Image  

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas teleported into the Realm of Nothingness, his hood covering his head. He had 'sensed' that new Nobodies were made and came here to find them and bring them to the World That Never Was.

While walking around he saw a woman in the distance. She seemed to have black hair with red streaks, her hair covering one of her eyes, the other eye being red.

Xemnas made his way to the woman and looked at her. "Do you want answers?" he asked in his low emotionless voice.

"...maybe I'm all there ever was."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:32 pm
As Reo kept walking in the seemingly endless realm she was soon confronted by a figure wearing a black coat. She couldn't exactly see the figure's face because of the hood and the surrounding darkness, but could tell that it the figure was a man. The man stepped forward Reo stepped back as a reaction.

"Do you want answers?" he asked in a low emotionless voice.

What the?! Where did this guy come from? She thought to herself, then darkly chuckled. "Get me out of this strait jacket then I'll give you an answer. What's his motivation?  

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

"Do not talk to me like that, girl," Xemnas answered in a monotone voice. Of course, he understood she didn't know him, what he wanted and what he could do, but he at least expected a little respect.

The Superior put his right arm in front of him and made the letters R-E-O appear before the girl. "I can give you purpose," he said, still talking in an emotionless tone. The letters began to twirl around the girl until Xemnas made a gesture with his hand and an X appeared. The letters now formed the name Xero.

Xemnas looked down at her and waited for a reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm
As soon as the gold transparent letters appeared Reo stood there shocked. M-my name... How does this guy know it! Who is he?! The letters soon began to swirl around her, as she tried to follow them with her eye. With a gesture from the man's hand the letters stopped altogether, but an X was added. Now the letters formed the name Xero.

"Okay then... you want an answer?" The newly named girl said. I If agree, I can probably get out of here, out of this strait jacket, and never have to go home... Maybe even manipulating others that serve him as well... So far no downside. She thought before answering. "I'll agree." She said slightly smirking. For now...  

ruby0011

Unbeatable Genius

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 pm
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas noticed the slight smirk as the girl agreed and wondered why she was smirking. But seeing that it didn't matter right now he simply nodded and opened a portal towards Xero's new bedroom and looked down at the girl.

"Follow me," he said emotionless while he walked through the portal and waited on the other side for her.

Ooc: We'll continue posting in the thread "Xero's bedroom", okay? Then you can react in that thread on this post. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm
Hikari Kurayami

Hikari woke to darkness and took a quick look around. "Heh this is a nice place." She said sarcastically. She took another look at around her. "Nothing here," she said as she started walking ending up nowhere. "How do you get out of this place" She asked.  

Classic Symphony

Blessed Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

Xemnas walked through the portal he had made and ended up in the Realm of Nothingness once again. He sensed that another Nobody had been made. The Superior closed the portal behind him and walked through the realm, searching for the new Nobody. He wondered about how it was possible that suddenly so many Nobodies were being born. "The Heartless must be getting stronger again... I'll have to discuss this matter with Saïx."

After a while he saw a person in the distance. When walking closer he saw it was a girl with black hair. "A female again... This is very interesting." He thought while he was still getting closer to the girl. Once he was just a few feet away from her, he asked in his most emotionless and dark voice: "You want answers?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 am
When she heard a voice she turned around. "Who are you!" she demanded and looked at him straight in the eyes.  

Classic Symphony

Blessed Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 pm
Zoey felt herself falling, as she opened her eyes. It seemed as if there was absolutely nothing around her, only black. "What's going on?!" Zoey thought, as she struggled to stop falling. Not that it helped even the slightest bit. After what felt like hours, Zoey realised it was no use, and just closed her eyes and let herself fall, hoping for it to eventually stop.

"Ugh..." Zoey slowly opened her eyes, yet all she could see was grey. Was her vision just that blurry, or was she really somewhere where it was... Well, yeah, mainly grey. She didn't know.

It only took a few seconds for Zoey's vision to turn sharp, as Zoey got up and looked around. Everything indeed was mainly grey. I wonder where I am... Zoey thought, as she suddenly noticed someone in a pitch black coat standing not too far away, asking another girl something. Zoey couldn't hear what was said though.

"Maybe he knows where I am... Or how I get out of here..." Zoey thought, and walked over to the man. "Ehm, excuse me, but can you perhaps tell me where I am?" Zoey asked looking at the man, and waiting for the man to anwser.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 pm
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

"Who are you?" the female demanded as she looked at him straight in the eyes, Xemnas looking back. "Someone who can take you out of here..." he answered emotionless. Why did all these new Nobodies need to be so disrespectful?

"Ehm, excuse me, but can you perhaps tell me where I am?" the Superior heard another female ask. He looked at the other girl and noticed she had blonde hair and purple eyes.
"You are both in the Realm of Nothingness." Xemnas simply answered, not showing any emotion at all. "I really need to find out where all these high ranked Nobodies suddenly come from... And I'll have to remember to let Saïx test their powers so we know what they're capable of."

"Both of you have been turned into Nobodies... I hope you understand what a Nobody is?" he said calmy, not really wanting to explain everything again.

Ooc: DemonLordAthea, could you please try to make your post a little longer? :3  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Classic Symphony

Blessed Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:14 pm
"Yeah" she paused. "I know what a nobody is." she said looking down. She noticed the new girl who asked a question."So you can get us out of here?" she questioned him with a smirk on her face. "Well...I'm all for getting out of the boring place. Hikari looked around then at him waiting for a reply.
(ooc Yeah i can try but i just woke up and my eyes are foggy xD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm
Zoey listened to the man in the black coat speak. So this place was called the Realm of Nothingness? Alright. The man in the black coat continued to speak, and asked if they knew what a Nobody was. "A Nobody?... No, I don't know what that is... Sorry..." Zoey said, looking at the man in the black coat.

The other girl appearantly knew what a Nobody was, though, and the other girl asked if she could get them out of there. Well yeah, the place indeed looked a bit boring... But Zoey first wanted to know what she had turned into exactly.  

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers