Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silvermoon Academy

Back to Guilds

School for students of all kinds. Humans, angels, wolves, vampires, etc are welcome to come and RP. 

Tags: Silvermoon, school, vampires, wolves, magical 

Reply Silvermoon Academy
Silvermoon Academy Application!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm
Welcome to Silvermoon Academy! Here is where you post your basic info (:
Name:
Type:
Hobbies
Bio:
Picture:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 pm
Name: Rosaline Bolavardez
Type: Dark Angel/Wolf/Vampire
Hobbies: cheerleading!
Bio: I was born on Halloween as a hybrid. My mother was a Vampire and my dad was a Dark Angel. The wolf part came in when my parents were killed and i had to live with wolves. I turn into a wolf only when there is a cresant moon. I am completly different depending on the type of cresent it is.
Picture: Dark angel/Vampire:
User Image
Wolf(New Cresant)
User Image
(old Cresant)
User Image  

xXMewRoseXx
Captain

Hug the world
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm
Name: Jojo Brister
Type: Witch
Hobbies: music
Bio:Jojo was always moving because of her parents job. Until a year ago she got tired of continuously moving so now she goes here
Picture:User Image

Name: Jacob Brister
Type: Wizard
Hobbies: karate
Bio: Jacob is Jojo big brother, He followed her to this school couple days after she moved, because of the letters he has been getting from his sister saying she was lonely.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm
Name: Elizaveta Braginsky
Type: Half-Demon
Hobbies biggrin rawing/painting, Soccer
Bio: I really never had much friends. People used to tease me until I just couldn't take it no more, I literally snapped. I had nearly killed one of he classmates because of that, now everyone try their best to avoid me mostly because of that 'accident'.
A couple days later my parents came to talk to me. It turns out my father was a demon. That out-beak at school was because I was a half-demon. It took me a very long time to accept it. Immediately after accepted I was half demon I moved to here hoping those bad memories would go away.

SmallStuffedPanda
Vice Captain

baka no-1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:31 pm
Name: Bella Grain
Type: Incubus
Hobbies razz ainting
Bio: At first she was a human but she wished upon a star to become stronger. It turned her into a incubus (Wow this sucks..)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 pm
Name:Jester the Hatter

Type:human immortal

Hobbies:playing his sick twisted game of toying with peoples heads and emotions.
Bio:As a hatter of his time he toiled in his hut making hats for a wicked man and his family. But as he made the hats the family always destroyed them saying that they were the most awful things ever. He later
grew so angry the he lost his sanity and killed every last one of them. after slaughtering the entire family. Later word got to the king and he sent a guard to kill Jester despite he looked for a a way to keep himself alive
his despite plea was answered by a demon who promised to help him if he agreed to share his body with the demon. He took the deal and was embodied with the sole of a demon and thus killed the guard and the kins kingdom and all
who lived in it. Although he dose not talk about it Jester was reported to been seen in many years of time. He now lives up to this day as a student. He is looking for his next victims.

Picture:normail look
Demon form  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

IsabellaVolte

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am
Name: Isa Voltz/Izzy Voltz
Type: half-human half-pixie
Hobbies: Gardening, music, dancing, drawing, writing, acting, and reading
Bio: They were born half-human, half-pixie and developed split personality disorders. their pixie forms are their true personalities but their human forms ended up being their split personalities. They were loved by their mother and father despite it but when they turned 10, their parents disappeared. They looked for them for years but there was no sign of them anywhere. When they finally decided to give up after 6 years, they found this academy and decided to enroll hoping to find some kind of hint.
Picture:
Human forms:User Image
Pixie forms:User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Name:Mercedes Ryne (Rain)
Type:Vampire/Fairy
Hobbies:Drawing,Singing,Dancing
+Boys and Girls
+Blood
+Tigers
Dislikes:
-Sunshine
-Animal Blood
-Rude Boys
-Ignorant snobby girls
Bio:She was born in london and grew up being spoiled and getting whatever she wanted she also came from a long line of royal fairies but she was cast out when she made the mistake of falling in love with a vampire and letting him turn her but never returned the love and left her to take on the stress of being a half vampire alone so she ran away to try to learn about her past to fix her future.
Picture:

User Image

Name:Valyre
Type:Werewolf/Kitsune
Hobbies:Dancing,Cheerleading
+Chocolate
+Stuffed Animals
+Roses
+Lilacs
+Rain
+Starry Skies
Dislikes:
-Rude and perverted boys
-Thunder
-Fire
-Bad hair days
-Crowded Spaces
Background:Working on it!
Picture:

User Image

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

Minnie Minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:17 pm
Name: Chika and Chiya
Type:angel and demon
Hobbies: They both love art and music
Bio: The sister grew up with alone, but Chiya was the one to take care of them both. Chiya can be over protective and stubborn at time while Chika is rather irresponsible, carefree and Immature but neither of the sisters mind...(sometimes)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 am
Name: Kila
Type: Angel
Hobbies: Playing flute, reading, writing, watching anime, running.
Bio: Does not know either of her parents, and is merely searching for a place to live where she will be accepted. Has had some rough times but is trying to move forward.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Silvermoon Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items