Your favorite group?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm
I'm thinking about creating a U.B.C.S. member in the roleplay. Always liked them, lol, but anyway, I have to ask everyone: what has been your favorite group.

S.T.A.R.S.
U.B.C.S.
U.S.S.
B.S.A.A.

I may have missed some, but this is a discussion as to why you like one of them after all, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 pm
I'm honestly stuck between UBCS and USS.

I don't really like the way the U.S.S. are in Operation Raccoon City.I prefer their old school outfits a lot better, and I don't really like it when a professional group or military has soldiers or whatever that try to really stand out.
USS Delta Team
I honestly understand that they're trying to add personality to them with their outfits and whatnot, but I always thought things that you can't really associate a personality with more intimidating. For the most part you can just look at most of the characters in Operation Raccoon City and know what their personality and roles are for the most part.
RE2 USS
I think the original USS look way more threatening than the rest of the USS since they look like they mean more business other than the fact it looks like they s**t themselves here.
With most of the new USS cast I jokingly think to myself that they brought Bertha from a Tim Burton movie, Foureyes is just your typical tech savy Asian, Vector is a futuristic Assassin's Creed character, not really sure about Lupo, Beltway just seems like he'd be more like a dumb brute, and Specrtre's goggles are like wtf are you cross eyed? (I am in no way saying Operation Raccoon City looks shitty or implying that I absolutely hate the characters. I am actually very excited for it so don't get me wrong.)
Outbreak USS Update
I like uniformity much better for the sake of intimidation, and the fact that it looks a lot more tactical.

I really like how pretty much all of the UBCS have a very similar outfit like in the series:
UBCS1
UBCS2

I'm honestly perfectly okay with these little differences that the UBCS have.
All the ones that need to stand out just don't have a mask on, and have very minor little differences between each other. Ex: Nicholai has a green jacket instead of a shirt with a sweater underneath it. Mikhail wears a green jacket too with a sweater under it, but wears a beret.

In the end I like the UBCS's uniformity better, and they have pretty cool outfits. Most of them are just war criminals and whatnot that Umbrella pretty much saved from prison or death, which give them more of that interesting background.

Though I think I'll have to give it to the USS. They're far more elite than the UBCS with their training from Rockfort Island, darker colors add to their intimidation as well as their gas masks that give them the more intimidating voice, and their original outfits in my opinion are definitely more intimidating than the UBCS's. Not saying the new cast of USS aren't intimidating, just that I think the classic USS are more intimidating.  

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm
oshit, I wasn't trying to go for a huge giant post.
Sorry, lemme edit it up a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 pm
lol, it's all good. I do like how the USS look most of the time, but with me, I like how the UBCS are. As you said, they make to have some interesting backgrounds. I like how the Delta team looks. I think it's good they made them look different than the usual ones, in my opinion it may mean they are the worst ones or higher than the usual ones we've seen. I think Vector is probably the most intimidating one out of them all, at least I think so, lol.

So far, I'm still thinking between a U.S.S. member or a U.B.C.S. member for the OC. I have backgrounds for UBCS, USS, and STARS for the character, just still stuck on which one I like the best, though. I do like the S.T.A.R.S., but it's like meh with me on that, lol. I hope everything I just said made some kind of sense, sweatdrop  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:48 pm
I think the only characters I've used in a Resident Evil RP have been U.S.S. and a U.S. Army soldier.

From experience U.S.S. is pretty entertaining. Once everyone sees that you're after the G-virus, and if you eventually get it everyone goes red alert and magically appears behind your character.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm
Yea. I've started to get into Resident Evil roleplays a while back. First one I used was a UBCS member. The one I am in now, I'm using Steve after creating a story as to how he ended up coming back. With this one, I'm thinking of several other ideas before I come to a final decision, lol.  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm
This is a difficult question to answer because thier are members from all that are good and some that are just lame  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm
S.T.A.R.S. definitely! There's something about that oddball group that I love!  

MGS Meryl

DISCUSSION & DEBATES

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff