Welcome to Gaia! ::

SemeUke

Back to Guilds

a group for any and all seme and uke to come meet and find others. 

Tags: LGBT, yaoi, roleplay, seme, yuri 

Reply The Guild Chatterbox
something that gets me mad.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

study of interest?
  Eng. Lit.
  Chem.
  Bio.
  Psych.
  Physics
  Math
View Results

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm
When I see people that give themselves no respect and talk themselves down by saying they are "fat" "ugly" or some other dumb crap along those lines.
It also makes me mad when I see threads made bu boys who are trying to act like a big whorey mess that is a combination of every uke from every yaoi. It's not original and it's not cute, sure it might be fine for a role play but no body acts like that naturally, you may say "but that's how I act in real life! I'm jsut being me online!" No you only would act like that in real life if you forced your self to and put wat to much effort into your thoughts and actions. We get that you are a total bottom but try to be a bit independant and don't degrade yourself to the role of a 'pet' it's quite disgraceful.
you might be getting mad if you chose to read this and be saying "what doyou know stupid troll?!" well I know quite a fair bit and I may be a person you have never and most likely will never meet but you must admit to yourself that what I say has some merit and a part of you does agree with me.
Now to deal with the people who are going to tell me this isn't a place for mindless rants; a place is fit for my rants if I deem it fit and there are many poor souls here who need a bucket of cold water to their face to snap them out of their little day dream. I should also add this isn't a mindless rant and quite frankly I have a good feeling that these rants for lack of a better term are being read and hopefully taken to heart since it is in my best interests for humanity.

summary for lazy people: stop acting like a fake uke and stop wasting time daydreaming for the seme that will never exist. settle for what you can get. Use all you time to study and better your life so that you won't been to be a parasite that clings to someone for everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 pm
I'm completely surprised to see a well written rant in this guild... well done, sir.

I completely agree. Most of the new threads are just an uke (whose probably either 11 or 60 [I'm on to you creepy old people]) begging for attention... it's a little pitiful.  

Heavy_m3tal_hippy

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 am
Heavy_m3tal_hippy
I'm completely surprised to see a well written rant in this guild... well done, sir.

I completely agree. Most of the new threads are just an uke (whose probably either 11 or 60 [I'm on to you creepy old people]) begging for attention... it's a little pitiful.

Why thanks you but I'm pretty sure I have a few run on sentences, comma splices and sentence fragments in there. I try my best with my sentence structure but it wasn't my strongest suit in english class. But I am quite confident in my spelling and grammar.
It's not just a little pitiful how children are acting it's very pitiful. I'm also quite sure that they may be acting like ukes now but once they grow up and mature most of them will turn out to be semes. I also believe there is an abundance of these 'ukes' beacause gaia has become flooded with under age children over the past year or so. these children only focus on things like cyber sex which is just masturbation and they don't learn a real world useful skill such as vending they just piss away their money or their parents to get gaia cash which is a sad thing. Buying pixels, it's dumb.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 am
Nerdodactyl
Heavy_m3tal_hippy

Why thanks you but I'm pretty sure I have a few run on sentences, comma splices and sentence fragments in there. I try my best with my sentence structure but it wasn't my strongest suit in english class. But I am quite confident in my spelling and grammar.
It's not just a little pitiful how children are acting it's very pitiful. I'm also quite sure that they may be acting like ukes now but once they grow up and mature most of them will turn out to be semes. I also believe there is an abundance of these 'ukes' beacause gaia has become flooded with under age children over the past year or so. these children only focus on things like cyber sex which is just masturbation and they don't learn a real world useful skill such as vending they just piss away their money or their parents to get gaia cash which is a sad thing. Buying pixels, it's dumb.

A few nit picky grammatical errors, but it may as well be Vonnegut compared to the majority of the posts in here.
Sadly, there's no real way to limit the amount of stupid people on the internet (yet).... but damn it, I just don't get the appeal to 'cyber-ing'... -i touch your dangly bits inappropriately" doesn't exactly come off as erotic, does it?
And why do people think Gaia is so important? Is having having a shiny pixel on your pixel-man really all that important? Damn, the internet sucks. B|  

Heavy_m3tal_hippy

x_BlissfullyXBlissless_x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm
Great rant I agree that the pity ukes give the rest of the ukes a bad name. Not all of us are self pitying and it's getting annoying that because of them a lot of people think most or all of us are like that. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 pm
x_BlissfullyXBlissless_x
Great rant I agree that the pity ukes give the rest of the ukes a bad name. Not all of us are self pitying and it's getting annoying that because of them a lot of people think most or all of us are like that. stare
I agree.  

cajunantichrist

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 pm
x_BlissfullyXBlissless_x

you are all like that, those that say other wise don't know that that is how people see you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 pm
Nerdodactyl
x_BlissfullyXBlissless_x

you are all like that, those that say other wise don't know that that is how people see you.

Just because people see us that way doesn't mean it's true for all of us. I'm not self pitying and there are a lot of other ukes who aren't so please don't classify us as such.  

x_BlissfullyXBlissless_x

Deliciously Degenerate

Toxic Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm
GODDAMNIT I ******** LOVE QUANTUM PHYSICS AAAAUGH

Did you know that when I j**z, it is technically star matter?

The more you know biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 pm
Haha no one is giving any love to Math or Chemisty.  

Nerdodactyl

Duck

Don Caballero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 pm
I actually like it that way. It makes it much easier to weed out the people I don't like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 pm
Don Caballero
I actually like it that way. It makes it much easier to weed out the people I don't like.

I believe that's the point he's trying to make.

And as for using your time, I don't think "all" of it should be for studying in school. If nothing else, get a hobby. Build up your skills in something you're good in, and at the same time, something you like to do. It sure as hell beats looking around for a mate 24/7, and you're definitely occupied. And at the same time, you're not thinking "Oh, how much money do you have to pay for this much Gaia cash?". I agree, it's stupid to pay real money for fake money unless you're buying a board game. I know, I know. This isn't my rant. I'll leave the rest of that to Nerdodactyl. But seriously, the internet is full of other stuff and then some.  

Elfbeee

The Guild Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff