Welcome to Gaia! ::

SemeUke

Back to Guilds

a group for any and all seme and uke to come meet and find others. 

Tags: LGBT, yaoi, roleplay, seme, yuri 

Reply The Guild Chatterbox
Meh...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don Caballero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm
Alone and unaware, the landscape was transformed in front of our eyes. Buildings began to stretch wide across the sky, and the air filled with a reddish glow. The soundless dawn came alive as cities began to mark the horizon, mechanical sounds cascaded through the city walls and everyone revelled in their Ignorance. A brief moment of clarity broke through the deafening hum, but it was too late; our happiest days slowly began to turn into dust. The sixth extinction crept up slowly, like sunlight through the shutters as we looked back in regret.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm
Speak for yourself. I don't regret anything in my life and I do feel a bit sad when people hold onto things from the past. I just feel a need to tell them "Your puppy is dead bury it or I'll bury you with it because I don't want that thing rotting above ground like it's no ones buisness because quite frankly that fact you won't stop talking about it has made it everybody's buisness.We understand that you wish you played with it more and took it for more walks but please just drop the rotting dog corpse and lets go to the pet store for a new one."
for you lesser thinking beings the puppy is a metaphor (spelling?) for a persons past events in their life.  

Nerdodactyl

Duck

Don Caballero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm
It's about the end of the world... The sixth extinction period being an interpretation of the 2012 theory. We've had 5 extinction periods where species sporadically became extinct. The theory is that certain animals have been disappearing, attributing to the notion we might be entering the sixth...

Plus it's not always something special... This is just the track listing for a album by the band Red Sparrowes. The cd it is from is what they interpret as the soundtrack to this Sixth Extinction period.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:43 pm
I love me some Red Sparrowes :3  

Heavy_m3tal_hippy

The Guild Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas