Favorite Character Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:38 am
What is your favorite Homestar Character, and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:39 am
Homsar because, he never makes sense and he's the captain of the gravy train, who wouldnt admire that?  

Mr. Moo
Crew

creepylawngnome

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:51 am
the cheat kicks butt
hell gnaw teh face off!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:10 pm

Homestar.. he always makes me laugh the most, and hes the coolest. Strong Bad cause he makes fun of Homestar and hes friends with The Cheat!

Dragon_LiLy

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:28 pm
I dont have a single favoreite character. You couldn't have strondbad be as cool as he is without a the cheat to kick around or a strongsad's hands to glue to his butt. Homestar wouldn't be as funny without the others to point out the obvious for him to make stupid comments about. I geuss homsar might be the only one who constantly makes random stupid comments that make you laugh. They all support each other so much that i can't pick a single favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:39 pm
Strong bad for me.. I don't know why, he's just the coolest guy ever.  

Rice On Toast

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:21 pm
i think the cheat is totally awesome, but strongbad's tan line is totally rad.

--phoebe  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:59 pm
Phoebe Of Une

--phoebe

His tanline? so, if i go, rub cocao butter all over my body, and burn the front half of my body, you will really like me, huh? or is it the tanline he gets when fishing? I can get the fishin one easy. biggrin  

Sange
Crew

~Awesome~Skawesome!~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:19 pm
hmmmm no one has even mentioned marzipan so she is not my favorite since no one will talk to her but other than that it's homestar  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:25 pm
I'd say Strongbad is my favorite. I mean, how can you not like that guy?  

FightouChan

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:17 pm
Jenn88
hmmmm no one has even mentioned marzipan so she is not my favorite since no one will talk to her but other than that it's homestar

Well, strongbad talked to her in the "Yellow Delo" when he said he was getting nothing for her birthday. Strongsad also talked to her when trying to resurect her plant in one of the halloween ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:06 am
Homestar  

winsroverated92

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:32 am
Sange
Phoebe Of Une

--phoebe

His tanline? so, if i go, rub cocao butter all over my body, and burn the front half of my body, you will really like me, huh? or is it the tanline he gets when fishing? I can get the fishin one easy. biggrin

you'd look hot in either one, babe! wink but i liked you before, so no worries about the tan line. but i do like the fishin one the best biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:18 pm
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
Phoebe Of Une

--phoebe

you'd look hot in either one, babe! wink but i liked you before, so no worries about the tan line. but i do like the fishin one the best biggrin

Well, thats good to know that i don't have to get a SB tanline in order to pick up cool chicks!  

Sange
Crew

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:26 pm
Sange
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
Phoebe Of Une

--phoebe

Well, thats good to know that i don't have to get a SB tanline in order to pick up cool chicks!

heh. i bet. the tanline would just be a bonus biggrin wink  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces