Mint Dorm: Ashe Raynor, Yuu Takahashi, and Baine Flare Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 am
Welcome to the Dorm, Ashe Raynor, Baine Flare and Yuu Takahashi !

Your dorm is now full!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine Airea Flare walks though the door to the dorm,she frown a bit,having a sweatdrop...she toke some of her time to get into the room,and looked around,scanning the area"Oh dear...."She sighed once more,she then say on one of the beds,the one on the right,place down a small backpack,she scan the room once more...she didn't much like it,but it was home,And she was fine with home...but she was mainly worry about the roommates...she was shy...and worry somewhat

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

unfortunacies

Treasure

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image
Ʌ ʂ Һ ҽ Ɍ α ў ȵ ɵ ɾ

S E C R E T L O V EM Y E S C A P E

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashe lugged her two duffle bags behind her, and clutched a piece of paper in her hand. She stopped in front of the dorms door, and squinted down at the scrap of paper, to make sure if she was in the right place. When she was positive she was in the correct location, she reached out and opened the door. Turning on her heels to survey the room, she balled of the piece of paper, and threw it into a nearby waste basket. "This seems nice." She murmered, and then sat down on the bed to the right, dropping her bags at her feet.

-------------------------------------------------------------

P L E A S E T A K E M E A N Y W H E R E B U T H E R E

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:24 am
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Yuu Takahashi, the La'Rin Transfer
Mood: Nervous, yet Excited
Dorm: Mint Dorm
People I Am With: Ashe and Baine
Currently Released Rin'Ians: Cuttlepie

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu stopped in front of the door, holding up the small slip of paper he had written his dorm name on. "Yep. This is the Mint Dorm." As he spoke, Cuttlepie jumped onto his shoulder. The small, rabbit-like creature was working his way to the nutty center of a walnut. "I hear voices in there. Ready to meet our roommates, bud?" Yuu smiled as Cuttlepie let out an excited squeel, and opened the door slowly, nervous as to what his roommates would be like.  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine was Really shy when she saw Ashe,she was really nervous,she back away to the far side of the room....she then heard the door opening,and Baine was really worrying then...she haven't been notice oddly enough....Baine started trying to calming herself by whispering to herself and hugging her knees'E-E-Everything is going to be alright Baine....their just people....you know...people almost like you....d-d-don't be nervous....you can pull it though....'She kept doing this for maybe 30 seconds...before she fully calm down and got up,brushing her skirt

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Mood: Worried

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu noticed one of the girls back away as he opened the door, and he quickly recoiled and shut the door, standing in the hallway. Okay. So, both of them are girls, and one of them seems to be super shy. How did Mom say to handle a situation like this? Be careful of what you say or do? Yuu let out a sigh and leaned his head against the wall, rubbing his head in frustration as he tried to remember his mother's exact advise. "Cuttlepie, help me out here." The Rin'Ian didn't look up, as if to tell the confused teenager that this was his battle. "Thanks for nothing, you furball."  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:39 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine sighed,knowing that she had did something wrong,she slowly inch closely to the door,and open it a bit,she was quiet,oddly enough,her soft voice then came from her lips"i-i'm sorry...you can come in,sir..."Somehow Baine just felt it was her own fault...she slowly walked away from the door,blinking...she was worry of course,but she didn't want anyone to worry about how she feels...she was part wolf,she can sense feelings...but very many sadly...it wasn't her main thing about being part wolf...

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Mood: Relieved, but Cautions

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu looked at Cuttlepie before walking into the dorm. The only thing he had with him was a single suitcase full of his clothes, and a small portrait of his family. On his waist was a small traveling bag that was filled with the Rin'Ian Gems. His other things were back home, so he had to improvise with what he had until he found a way to get new clothes and other essentials. "Um...." He didn't know what to say, since he had never really been good at talking to girls before. Where's Master Takano when you need him the most? He waved nervously to Baine and Ashe as Cuttliepie plopped on the couch and began eating the walnut he had just freed from the shell.  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine waves in reply,nervously as well...she wasn't very use to talking to people...mainly animals..."h-hello...I'm B-Baine..."Baine had a sweatdrop,she wished she wasn't this nervous or Shy,maybe it would help her with talking to people...but she can't change that now...knowing how shy she is to just people...

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Mood: Content, but Cautious

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu smiled a bit, forcing his hand to his side so he'd stop waving. "I'm Yuu Takahashi. It's....It's nice to meet you, Baine." Cuttlepie jumped at him, and he caught the rabbit-like Rin'Ian in his hands before petting him. "This is Cuttlepie. Pay him no mind if he comes up to you and stares. He's just an observant creature." Yuu watched as Cuttlepie reached into the teenager's jacket and pulled out his Nutty Bar. He snatched it away and poked the creature's nose.  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine blushed,but then giggles sweetly,nodding,she was smiling happily"I see..It's nice to meet you Yuu...Don't mind the fact I'm shy...I'm always like that about other people...i'm normally...forgotten and then no one notice me really..."Baine blushed,smiling sweetly,and nervously,but thinking about it,she frown a bit,having a sweatdrop

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Mood: Content

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu looked at Baine, finding it hard to believe she could be forgotten. As far as he could see, she was beautiful and kind. Even if she is really shy, it couldn't be normal for her to be forgotten or go unnoticed. Then again, I was raised in a different world than the people on the surface. They have different ways of doing things than I do. He smiled as he sat on the couch, already assuming both the beds were taken. "I don't mind at all. I'm shy most of the time, too." Cuttlepie jumped into Yuu's hands, looking at him with a tired gaze. "Okay, you little furball. Time for a nap." He tossed him into the air and watched as Cuttlepie released his energy and transformed into the Rin'Ian Gem before catching it and placing it in the small pouch on his waist. He looked at Baine, smiling apologetically. He didn't want anyone thinking he was a show off or anything.  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 am
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine was amaze really,she then smiles brightly"alright!""Baine was very happy that yuu didn't mind,if she had her wolf tail out it would be wagging,but she was being nice about changing into her wolf form,she would only do that with no one around really..."how did you do that anyway?"she was mainly talking about the whole Gem thing,she smiles brightly,blinking her dark blue eyes

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Mood: Excited
Currently Released Rin'Ians: None

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu looked at her. "You mean what I did with Cuttlepie just now? Well...." Yuu thought about it for a few minutes. "It's hard to explain, but I guess if I were to put it simply, they break down their energy and compact it into a gem." He smiled. 'You've seen Pokemon, right? It's kind of like that, only there's not electronics involved." He has happy someone seemed to show interest in his Rin'Ians. Or, well. Something that had to do with them.  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

xXxMy_Little_AngelxXx

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 pm
╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

User Image
❤♥❤βɑɨɳз Λɨɹзɑ Ϝʅɑɹз❤♥❤

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Baine smiles brightly,she was truly amaze,and Interest in what Yuu did"that's amazing! i wish i could do something like that..."She smiles,but the looked at the ground"I don't really have anything cool like that,i can control water,but it's not as amazing as it should sound...i'm not great at controlling it...she frown a bit,but then smiles happily once more,looking at him

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say Goodbye..

╚══════════════╝

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers