Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Viridian Dorm: Ace, Antheia, and June Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:34 pm
Welcome to the Dorm, Ace, Antheia, and June!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two beds, it seems. . . who gets the couch?

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 am
User ImageAce walked into his new dorm, only knowing what to expect from looking at the map. When he saw the dorm was empty at the moment, he was relieved. His lack of conversational skills had caused him to make a fool of himself at the ice cream shop, and he didn't want to mess up again... he decided to have a seat on the couch, he was tired from not being able to sleep on plane here,and bringing up all of his luggage.  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx Axnxtxhxexixa
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ixs xx wxhxaxt xx mxaxkxexs xx mxe xx wxhxo xx I xx axm xx, A xx hxuxmxaxn

x{oxuxtxxoxfxxc oxnxcxexrxnxs}x

Antheia walked in with her ivy wrapped backpack hanging on one shoulder. She brushed a strand of her black hair away from her pale white skin. She noticed a boy with long brown hair sitting on the couch relaxing. He looks like he stepped out of a fairy tale book she thought while observing him. She slowly and quietly walked across the room and placed her stuff on one of the beds. She didn't yet know how to talk to people so she kept her distance. Antheia sat on her bed and pulled out a small glass vase and placed it on the dresser. She then took out a small Ziploc bag with dirt in it and a few seeds. She poured the dirt into the small vase careful with the seeds she pushed a hole in the dirt and placed the seeds inside of it. When the seeds were placed in the hole and covered she waved her hand over it instantly making the seeds grow into full blooming flowers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
~June~

June walks into the room with nothing but herself and her old clothes. And she walks toward the couch and sits down next to this guy. She closed her eyes and tried to remember something it was on the tip of her tounge what was it? she sighed she was hungry but she didn't want to leave the room. she pulled out a peice of beef jerky from her one pocket that wasn't torn open. Gosh she thaught this couch is TOO comphy so she got up and sat on the floor and leaned agenst the wall

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image Ace was nervous as he sat in the small room with the 2 girls he had never met before. "so, where are you guys from?" he said, hoping he wouldn't embarrass himself for the second time that day...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ I hate to be mean but these are simple spelling words and i have a bad habit of correcting them

Thought , Comfy . . . sorry >x< }x

Antheia turned her head over to the boy who was talking and innocently replied trying not to give away much but giggling at the boy who seemed to at least make an attempt to talk to two girls knowing that he was intimidated by the look on his face " Me? Well. . ." she paused and the smiled " I guess I came from my mother" she laughed at her own joke then after a few seconds she had gathered herself to reply " I came from the city called um vounó olympus" She ran her fingers through her brown silky hair with her normal expression " Im antheia by the way , and you?" she glanced slightly to the side seeing the girl sitting against the wall looking like she would bite a hand off if some one got to close.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:52 am
User Image
~June~

June heard the boys question and just simply shrugged "Dont know" she just replied that was the worst question ever. She wished it would be that easy to remember. She longed to see if she had a mother or if she did to atleast rmember her embrase. Then this girl by the name of athena asked her a question. Junes expression wasn't anger it was sore of a sad and alone expression. She just replied "June, or alreast i think it is.... That is what 'they' called me. Well actually they called me progect June-ctocode1436" She knew she was a living breathing thing, the problem was she knew she was differant but in the world differant gets you killed. she leaned more agenst the wall as if that would make a differance.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 am
User Image Ace looked over at Anteia, and said "I don't know for sure where it is, but I grew up in my parent's mansion secluded in a mountain range somewhere." He then looked over at June, wondering if he should ask who 'they' were, but from the look on her face, it seemed like a sore subject, so he instead just said "I'll take the couch if you guys want the beds."  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
~June~

June looked up at the new boy realizing he was trying to be nice, the fisrt sighn of kindness she has ever seen she almost smiled but yet again almost. She looked up and the boy saying "No, thanks" she got up "You two can have the bed i'm more of a-" she paused for a bit almost as if hesiteting trying not to give herself away "Night owl so i will just wander outside of the dorms." she cracked her knuckles and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:21 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ She is going to refer to him as prince for now if she does not get a name XD }x

Antheia stood up and with a nervous tone she spoke " N-no! Its fine" She walked over to June quickly and tilted her head " Are you ok ? You seem to be upset" she paused "Of course. . . if its not to tell we shall understand " she sighed a bit and backed a bit away from June to give her some space. When she remembered that the prince said that he does not remember and she looked at him with a puzzled expression "You know not of your name? Where you not given a name or have you forgotten?" she was puzzled by the though of her roommates both bearing heavy baggage with them and she only had minor baggage such as being stripped from being a goddess.

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image Ace realized that he never said his name to the girl, "Ace." he said. "my name is Ace." He then realized that June seemed distraught about something, but he was too afraid to ask. At that moment, his sword began to vibrate with a strange invisible aura. He placed his hand on the hilt of the blade to see what it had to say. 'she's hiding something' it seemed to say to him. He looked up and said "There is something you aren't telling us... isn't there?" He didn't ask with hostility, but instead concern. He wanted to help. He never liked it when he knew others were suffering, and he couldn't do anything to help, but now that he wasn't in the mountains anymore, he could finally do something for the good of others, and he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to help June. But in order to provide assistance, he would need to know what needed fixed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image
~June~

June looked at Athena and you can see the frusteration boiling in her eyes but other than that she showed no emotion she snaped back at Her "Listen, i'm always upset. If you have been through the things I have you would be too" she deeply inhailed through her nose and exhailed through her mouth and the anger whent away. She looked at the boy known as Ace and just simply replied "There is something i'm hiding and all i do is for a reason to protect myself and others arround me, trust me you cant handle the truth."

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image"...i'm sorry... i didn't want to make you upset..." He said, hoping that he didn't hurt her feelings... he had only pure intentions.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:34 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀

x{ O U T O F C O N C E R N S }x

Antheia's face seem to flush and she backed away in fear , when her rage was over she lingered closer "Thats not true , You know not of what the rest of us have been through so how would you know what we can and cannot handle?" her words were soft and justified though she felt otherwise. She stared in her cold brown eyes and commented " We are going to be together for quite some time it would be best to say it now instead of later" Without another thought she sat down back on her bed and felt a bit of pain surge through her , she could imagine the pain of what girl must have gone through to the point she would not tell. What could be so crude that it would hurt them? It concerned her to think about it so she tried to erase the memory from her head. " Im sorry Miss june , it was not for us to ask."

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items