Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l thorsbanana l
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm
you should know what to do by now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:08 pm
base in the ruined city of new Berlin Wisconsin.(im not gona go and make sure that i get street names and stuff like that right so deal with it) zombies ravage the land searching for whom ever lives still. as those who survived strive for the life they had once had.  

l thorsbanana l
Captain

Ayumi-Yamashita
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm
Jackie trotted along the sidewalk, her red choppy hair bouncing along her strides. Her thick boots made loud thudded noises against the ground. Jackie had a thick smile on her face.Her machine gun tapped against her side. "Wisconsin stinks today" Jackie kept trotting along, "wonder what havoc I will reek today."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 am
Johny was sitting at a stool alongside the bench in a abandoned bar he calls home. drinking all his troubles away, He then sighs.
"What will today bring me?" as he cocked his silver pistol.  

Cocytuss

l thorsbanana l
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am
with his rifle at his back,Issac searched the streets,cautiously looking for somewhere to take shelter in and hope fully some supplies. god i hope that i can find somewhere soon . he thought o himself as his stomach growled as if replying to his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:44 pm
A zombie started to crawl out from a car, and Jackie's eyes lit up. Her dark and intense eyes watched the zombie try to find something to chew on. Jackie pulled up her gun, and aimed cooly. In a few seconds Jackie had already shot the zombie in the head multiple times. It slumped down and made a thudding sound. Jackie, gritted her teeth and smiled. She grabbed more ammo from her satchel, "There's never one zombie by itself, plus i'm going to be seeing a bit more soon." She then started up her trotting.  

Ayumi-Yamashita
Vice Captain

l thorsbanana l
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:49 pm
Issac turned as he heard gunshots in the distance. sucks to be that person..... wait someone else is alive he stood there deciding weather or not to go try and help i may die though he thought to himself but then again i might be alone forever if i do nothing...................... a few seconds past "damn" he said to himself as he turned around and ran towards what he thought was his death  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 pm
Johny heard a few gunshots.
"good thing to know, that i'm not the only person alive." he then walked to a small punching bad in the corner that he set up himself. forgetting about the gunshots he threw a couple punches making the bag shake.  

Cocytuss

Ayumi-Yamashita
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 pm
a couple more zombies started to dart out of the alleys and other openings. Jackie gave a excited huff and yelled "******** yeah, time for some action" She whipped her machine gun and yelled "eat this ya bastards!" and started to waste bullets. Blood went flying. Her red hair moved with every jerk of the gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 pm
Issac darted through streets,as he herd more gun shots, hoping he could make it in time. turning a corner he saw a few zombies running away from him down an alley.... Issac crouched in the alley way and pulled his rifle out and shot on as it turned a corner  

l thorsbanana l
Captain

Ayumi-Yamashita
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 pm
Jackie turned her head around, her red hair flipping wildly around her face. Who the hell is that.... Jackie ran over to a zombie, grabbed a pole on the ground and started to bash it in the head. "Hello?! Who is it!!!", she yelled. Jackie is a little weird with introductions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 pm
Issac heard a voice not far from him. "uhh its Issac" he said running and trying not to be to loud as to attract anymore zombies  

l thorsbanana l
Captain

Ayumi-Yamashita
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm
Jackie, stabbed the zombie with the pole, and started to run towards a group of zombies "Nice to meet cha Issac!" she pulled a grenade out, she only had a few left but she always seems to find alot of them. She threw and inhaled. "The name's Jackie" the bomb set of and body parts flew around. Some blood started to fall down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 pm
as Issac turned the corner he saw her, whom he guessed was jackie since no one else was around, beating the s**t out of a zombie "well i guess there was no reason to come running over here" he said and slowed down to shoot another zombie  

l thorsbanana l
Captain

Ayumi-Yamashita
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 pm
As a moment passed Jackie waited, and no zombie movement could be seen. She bent over, grabbed the pole, turned and smile a crooked smile."SO are you from around here, Issac?" pronouncing Issac in a weird fashion. "Seem a bit young to be shooting zombies." she smiled.  
modern zombie apocalypse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff