Pumpkin Dorm: Braille, Carissa, and Shiemi Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm
Welcome to the Dorm Braille, Carissa O'Donner, and Shiemi Chase!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two beds, it seems. . . who gets the couch?

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 am
User Image

Braille
(bray - lee)

Braille stood outside the door of the Pumpkin dorm with somewhat uncertainty. Despite the name of the dorm providing her great amusement, she pondered on whether her roommate would turn out to be as nice as the dorm name. Taking a deep breath, Braille grabbed the handle of the door and swung herself into the room. To her surprise, her roommate was yet to arrive. Braille gazed at her surroundings. The dorm name certainly appealed to the room's decor. The walls, a pumpkin orange, color co-ordinated well with the pale orange duvets. The room in general emitted warmth, which soothed the worries jiggling around in Braille's stomach.

"Hmm..."she smiled smugly. First dibs on bed and storage, get in there!

Braille dragged her suitcase into the middle of the room and chucked her rucksack onto the bed on the left. A muffled squeak of surprise escaped from the bag, and a small, brown and white ferret emerged looking disgruntled.

"Sorry to keep you locked away in there, Otto," Braille sighed, "I hope our new roommate likes ferrets..."

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Shiemi walked into the dorm and looked around. She saw there was an open bed, and walked over to it. She placed her things down and sighed, 'guess my new school life starts now' she said, sitting down on the bed. She looked over and waved at her new roommate, "hello" she said, smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 am
User Image

Braille
(bray - lee)

Braille watched with curiosity as a girl entered the room and, instead of immediately noting Braille, made a leap for the second bed before saying hello.

"Hello,"Braille replied with a grin, "You must be...Katrina or Shiemi?" she frowned at the parchment containing dorm information. Two beds, one couch...owwy.

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

Shiemi smiled, "I'm Shiemi... which means your Braille correct?" she asked, Placing her stuff in the closet. "I guess Katrina got the short end of the stick huh" she said, pointing to the couch.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am
User Image

Braille
(bray - lee)

"Nice to meet you Shiemi, and correct,"Braille smiled, "Oh, I don't mind swapping with Katrina if she has a strong disliking to the couch."

Something shuffled across Braille's lap and she peered down to find Otto, still highly disgruntled. You're not going to forget to introduce me, are you?
Braille sighed. "Shiemi, this is Otto," she muttered, presenting the ferret, who posed with pride. In all fairness, it struck Braille unusual that her new roommate hadn't already spotted the ferret. She obviously wasn't the observant type.

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 am
User Image

Shiemi smiled, "I was wondering when you were going to introduce him" she said similng. She turned her head, "so Otto do you like your new room?" she asked him, since she can talk with animals.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 am
User Image

Braille
(bray - lee)

"I'm glad you don't find him alarming,"Braille chuckled, "But be warned, he's a little mischief!"

Otto squeaked in neutral approval to Shiemi's question, aware of her ability. He was still slightly grumpy having been confined in Braille's backback for the last couple of hours.

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

Shiemi smiled, "That's great... and I Otto will be just fine" she said. She walked over to Otto and extended her hand, "It's nice to meet you" she said, kneeling down next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 am
User Image

Braille
(bray - lee)

Otto raised his paw and placed it on Shiemi's outstretched hand as if to shake it like the formal human greeting. He thought it to be an appreciative gesture of respect to the humans, for it was not in his usual nature to act so humane. Though happy that Shiemi could understand him, he was loyal to his best friend, Braille, and his little face remained guarded.

"I wonder what Katrina will be like,"Braille pondered.

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 am
User Image

Braille
(bray - lee)

Braille sighed. She swept Otto up and perched him on her shoulder. He liked sitting there. Turning around, Braille proceeded to unpack her luggage. She'd decided that, what with the third roommate late to arrive, she might as well claim one of the closets.

Once the majority of her belongings had been neatly sorted into various locations around the room, Braille skipped to the door.

"I'm going exploring. Nice to meet you Shiemi,"she smiled, exiting the dorm.

((exits - sorry gold, I was getting impatient >.<))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Shiemi smiled and waved as they left. She sighed and laid down on her bed, staring at the wall.

((that's fine sry btw i've been really busy >.< ))  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:26 pm
gold1311
User Image

Shiemi smiled and waved as they left. She sighed and laid down on her bed, staring at the wall.

((that's fine sry btw i've been really busy >.< ))

Katrina walked into the dorm and looked around until she saw a girl on a bed. "Um hi I This is the pumpkin dorm r-right?" She was always shy at first worried on how people would see her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:25 pm
Shiemi tilted her head as she looked up. She smiled, "yeah, unfortunately you were the last one her so you'll have to sleep on the couch... sorry" she said, yawning. "I'm Shiemi by the way, nice to meet cha" she said.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 pm
"Katrina, and thats ok I'll probably barely ever be here any way." Katrina started putting her stuff by the couch and smiled while taking in the room.  
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff