Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:05 pm
Good news, and bad news.

The good news is... upon my Vacation Money Goal, I have made it, because of an early Birthday Party. If it wasn't for my Mom's Catholic Friends, I wouldn't have made my Goal. My goal was $500 originally, to last the 2 weeks at Day's. Not just that... I had to use part of my Vacation Money on the sodas (15x 2-liter bottle, 4x 12-pack of soda cans), 3 large containers of Guacamole, and lastly 4 bags of Doritos Nacho Cheese. x_x So in estimation, my take-out from vacation was $50, which my mom will pay me back before my vacation. :3 Oh, and I made $520. :D

Now for the bad news. Apparently, since I got a notification letter from my work's union office, mentioning if I do not pay my Union Dues by September 15th, they will notify my store manager, possibly be terminated from my work. In better detail, they can fire me. So this coming paycheck, I'm paying my Union Due for May - September. I pay $111, upfront, no exceptions, at the Union Office. Regardless, I'm gonna pay that off Friday morning, depending on how much my pay is.

So there you have it, [Fashun]. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 pm
why do you need to pay to the the Union Office?  

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

"With Deadly Grace."

Congrazzles ^^

Union dues suck D: I've never had to deal with them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm
YanGelus
why do you need to pay to the the Union Office?
Tbh... so that they can insure that every 1000 hours I work, my raises are implied. And the fact I get paid an extra percentage on Sundays, I get Double Pay on National Holidays.  

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

"With Deadly Grace."

Good to have those protections though.

Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff