Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am
Just as the title suggests, this is a thread to make suggestions for the guild at large. We want to hear from you and we want to hear your ideas! This guild can only grow and become something wonderful if we work together to make it so.

So! If you think the guild needs something, please don't be afraid to let us know. Even if what you think is that the guild lead-in ought to be a can-can line of kittens in tutus. Keep in mind that major decisions will be put to a vote. Debate is acceptable of course, as long as it is intelligent and not hurtful.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 pm
I think there should be subforums for every type of rp genre such as action, romance, fantasy, etc.  

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm
The problem I have seen with subforums is that people are less likely to notice them than they are threads in the main forum. If there was enough activity to account for creating subforums I'd consider it, but in all my time in this guild I've never seen enough activity to call for subforums to contain the RP threads. It's not a bad idea though. :3  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games