Maraschino Dorm: Cocobella, Alexandra, and James Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm
Welcome to the Dorm, Cocobella Merengue, Alexandra Maybel Carmen, and James Black!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two bedrooms, it seems... someone has to share!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:03 pm
VioletxArtista

- N i n j a P o k i -

User ImageJames made his way to the dorm, opening the door then stepping inside as Black Mask. He entered, already unhappy because this room had three people. He had a large bag with him. He set it down and unzipped it. Inside were a bunch of formal clothes, meaning he wasn't going to stay in the dorm every night. He pulled his helmet/mask off, setting it aside. The red glow on the eyes of the helmet deactivated itself. He placed it over his bag and began combing his long black hair.  

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

ɑlexandra ɱaybel ʗarmen

Alex walked into her new dorm, her light blue duffel bag slung over her left shoulder, her guitar in it's case over the other. She paused as she walked in, looking around at the smaller-than-her-old-room space. And three people are suppose to share this room? she thought to herself, advancing into the dorm until she saw the boy. Alex stood shocked for a moment. He was... See-through. How is that possible? she wondered to herself. After a moment of self-confusion, Alex straightened herself and offered the boy a small smile. "Hello. I'm guessing you're my... One of my room-mates? My names Alexandra, but you can call me Alex." She was nervous. Even with her parents and at her old school, Alex never really talked to boys. She just got nervous, so she avoided it as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

º° °º ʗσʗσ Ӎеʀеɳɢυе º° °º

o Cocobella stood in front of the door, wondering if she should even enter. Closing her eyes and begging to God for a burst of spontaneity, she opened the door. Inside she saw a girl talking to a boy, and her eyes widened. Oh god, people... A person, who's talking to another person, that's TWO people. Can I handle this?! Cocobella gulped and shuffled to the edge of the wall, trying to remain unnoticed, although that was virtually impossible since she had made such an entrance.

╚══════════════╝

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image

ɑlexandra ɱaybel ʗarmen

Before the boy could respond, someone came into the dorm behind Alex. She slowly turned around, being sure to not knock anything over with her duffel bag or guitar case. She noticed the young girl standing against the wall. She had short brown hair and wore a cute green dress and a brown and green hat. Alex smiled at her. Atleast someone that seems normal around here. She gently layed down her baggage and stepped toward the girl, hand extended. "Hi there. My name's Alexandra, but feel free to call me Alex. It's nice to meet you." Her smile never faded, and Alex left her hand extended, waiting for the other girl to grab it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

o Coco looked down at the hand, confused for a moment. When she remembered the formalities, she calmed and smiled shakily. Uh, people shake hands. Yeah. I forgot. She thought, reassuring herself. Coco took the hand and shook it quickly up and down. "I'm Co...Cocobella. But ev..everyone calls me Coco." She smirked and laughed nervously. "It's a weird name."

╚══════════════╝

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

ɑlexandra ɱaybel ʗarmen

Alex smiled coyly at the girl. She's very shy, isn't she? Alex though to herself. "Nah, it's a cute name. And it suits ya too." She was a lot more comfortable talking to this girl than the strange see-through boy. Which reminded her... Alex turned her head to look at the boy. It took her a moment to notice him. She wasn't use to 'clear' people. When her eyes focused on him, Alex felt the rush of nervousness hit her again. She knew she wasn't good with boys, though, so she wasn't too shocked by it. "So, um, what's your name, then?" Alex put her hands behind her back, letting her left hand wrap around her right wrist. Her coy smile was still on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:03 pm
xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

- N i n j a P o k i -

User ImageJames had been fixing his tie while they made their entrance inside the dorm. He turned around to finally answer them when he was finished. Crossing his arms he began to speak "My name is James, James Black. We're all correct, both of you are my room mates I'm completely sure."
In his right hand was the helmet he had been dawning since early morning. He wasn't the type to talk too much until it were needed. He was a bit surprised that both of his room mates were young girls, standing out with him as the only male. He managed to smile professionally, by a light movement to form a smile and a focused stare.

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

ɑlexandra ɱaybel ʗarmen

Alex felt somehow reassured by James' professionalism. Maybe it's his sure-of-himself tone and demeanor. the thought crossed her mind, but didn't bother her for long. Alex turned herself completely towards James. Her coy smile faded, replaced with a genuine friendly smile. "Hi James. It's nice to meet you." She was more confident now, and held her hand out toward James, the way she'd done with Coco a minute ago. Her nervousness had faded, for once, and she was actually looking forward to her next few days at Fuyu.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

o Coco blushed when the girl said she had a cute name. People had always been complimenting Coco, but every time she never believed them and every time she grew red as a beet. When the boy talked, she regained her pale pigment. Oh gosh, we're rooming with a boy? Geeeez... She thought and a tiny blush remained on her face. "N..Nice to me...meet you, James." She said and bowed her head formally as she had been taught. Then she remembered the hand. "Oh, ye..yeah, sorry." She said and chuckled nervously.

╚══════════════╝

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm
xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

- N i n j a P o k i -

User ImageHe did as he was expected to, he shook her hand. His hold was more like a business-man, gentle yet firm, even with black leather gloves. Even James's smile widened a bit, he was also interested in the next few days. After separating his hand from hers he bowed back to Coco, what most gentlemen would have done. After fixing his stance he held out his hand for Coco, not for a hand-shake but to kiss her hand. This personality he had was his most polite, it usually came during very important beginnings. These were his room mates, people he would have to be seeing for a long time, he wanted it to be one he'd never forget.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

ɑlexandra ɱaybel ʗarmen

Alex's smile widened when James turned to Coco and offered his hand. There was just something about the way he held it to her... He's not reaching to shake her hand. she though to herself. She was a bit of a romantic, and even if these two didn't have feelings for eachother, which she wasn't sure of yet, Alex still though that James' gesture was sure to be cute. He's quite the gentleman. I wonder how he was raised. It's so rare to meet a boy with manners these days. She mused over this as she stood there and waited for Coco to do something.  

xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

o Coco recognized his stance and knew exactly what he was going to do. She blushed insanely. Her parents were very proper back home and loved all kinds of culture, having taught her all kinds of mannerisms. To not be impolite, she responded, putting her hand with his. This guy is so embarrasing!! Polite, but so embarrasing...gaaahh.... She thought in the back of her head.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:28 pm
xXx_RiNgLeAdEr_xXx

- N i n j a P o k i -

User ImageHe leaned forward slightly, and brought her hand near his mouth gently, as if it were as fragile as glass chandeliers. He pressed his lips on the very top of her hand, just a centimeter past her fingers. James's lips weren't too dry or too moist, just right. Before doing that he had set his helmet behind him on a counter. He seemed like a complete gentlemen, enough that it seemed impossible to figure out what was going on in his head. He didn't let go of her hand immediately, he actually brought it back to it's original place rather then just dropping it there. He leaned back to his proper stance, head up and with pride. His voice was so calm, as if he could never worry "It seems you came without any form of baggage, if I may ask, where are your clothes and such?"
He showed his smile to Alex, acknowledging her presence to show that he would not give Coco all of his attention.

Smooth Detective

Skilled Detective

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

o Coco snapped her hand back to her side and nodded her head in acknowledgement. Gaaahh... she thought and smirked nervously. At his question, she cocked her head for a moment, not understanding. When she caught up, she laughed. Genuinely laughed, not anxiously. "Oh, that's no pro... Ah.. Sorry, I mean...it was kind of heavy, so I stored it in an interdimmensional plane that I could access at will when I'd reached the destination. I'll probably take it out later." Coco smiled to show she was sincere. Then she heard what she was saying. They must think I'm crazy... She blushed and chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Uh, I mean...sorry."

╚══════════════╝

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces