Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am
The coffe shop has about everything related to chilling...

dante arived in the coffee shop with kyatto in bat form...he ordered a Black joe with cream...and some icecream for kyatto....after about 3 minutes the order came and dante walked over to the table on the roof and sat down enjoying his coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am
Kyatto jumped out of Dante's jacket and turned bck into her human form in mid air. "oooo...Onii~sama knew i liked ice cream?" Kyatto asked, licking the ice cream and finishing it seconds later. She sat on Dante's lap. "thank you Onii~sama..I loves icecream!!" she said happily.  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am
[Dante: no problem...here there are plenty more..,,enjoy...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 am
Kyatto's eyes glistned and she horked down the ice cream. A few minutes later she was rolling on the floor, holding her head. "Brainfreeze!!!"  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:14 am
Dante:i see...rub your temples little one...or berry your face in my chest to ease the pain  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 pm
Kyatto shoved her face into Dante's jacket. "next time...I'll eat them one at a time..." she said, her voice muffled in his jacket.  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:09 pm
Dante held her and rubbed her back

Dante:good...then enjoy my warm jacket..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:53 pm
Mr.Demsey entered the coffee shop covered in blood and sat down.He sighed and said,"Give me the usual." His coffee came in a minute and he took a long sip.In the long sip,he had finished a quarter o his coffee.He smiled and said,""This was a nice reward for not dying."  

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm
Dante wistles demsey over to him..he and kyatto were sitting there...kyatto was asleep on him..and he was enjoying his coffee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 am
One of Kyatto's eyes opened to the smell of blood, and she looked at Demsey. "Onii~sama...can I drink some? It looks so apitizing..." she said, as her bat like instincts kicked in, her eyes turning into slits and her tounge slip out.  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:58 am
Dante looked at kyatto and sighed...he dint want her drinking demsey's blood....but instead he let her drink from his...

Dante:drink mine if you must...but otherwise no on theres ok? its rude to suck peoples blood without permission  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am
"Fine, Fine.." she said lapping up some of Dante's blood. Once she was done drinking, she put her face back into his jacket.  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:58 pm
Dante held her to him and petted her head...and rubbed her sholder gently...almost till she slept...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm
Mr.Demsey walked over and saw Kyatto drink some of Dante's blood.He sat down and said,"I thought she was a witch,not a vampire?" He took a sip of his coffee and saw that Sen entered.He took an ice coffee and saw Mr.Demsey.He sat down near them and said,"So you're alive after all." Mr.Demsey look at Sen and said,"Thanks for getting me to the hospital." Sen took a sip of Mr.Demsey's coffee but sooned learned that it was boiling hot.He quickly poured all his ice coffee in his mouth and yelled,"How the hell do you drink that?"  

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm
"Think..I am a witch and every witch has some sort of back up animal, therefore I am a bat...and I take on vampire bat instincts.." Kyatto said to Demsey. She looked at Sen and sighed. "Do you always make trouble?"  
death city

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff