Kelp Dorm: Mistque, Cirno, and Jun Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:05 am
Welcome to the Dorm, Mistque Simata, Cirno, and Jun Kazami!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two bedrooms, it seems... someone has to share!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image

User ImageWhen you make something good...

Jun enters the door with Giji and saw that there is noone here. She sighed because she thought she was going to have some really fun dormmates. She guess she's wrong.

..you smile smile

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:23 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

He looked around in the room, and their wasn't even a couch. "HOw could you dorm somewhere with out a couch." Asked Giji being weird. and he couldn't help but to look at the kitchen it was quite small to his kitchen. Plus their wasn't anyone here. " Looks like you might be spending a couple of nights alone in your dorm. But you know sometimes its better that way." Said Giji, will it was true for him.

...cause all I hear is "Blah blah blah."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:35 am
User Image

Jun looked at Giji and stared at Giji. She pities Giji for being all alone because Giji thinks its better to be friendless. "Well..." she said "if I were free to do so, I wouldn't want to sleep all alone here. But then its too embarrassing to Ami and to you guys. I've already caused you enough trouble for letting me sleep at your dorm...so ..... " she smiled with a fake smile again "Im going to sleep here"

She approached Giji and took her bags. She smiled at him "Thank you for carrying the bags for me Giji, that was very nice of you" She then placed her things in the left room's bed and went out to the room where Giji was. "I'll fix that later. I don't want you to wait for me" She smiled. "Should we go somewhere else?"

..you smile smile

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:42 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji had no clue.... "If anything lets go get a bite and something to drink...I want to see if the foods good here." Said Giji in a very punky tone.... Because if the food wasn't that good, its even more of an excuse to just leave this school. He then took out his cell phone and started typing a few things in, and then flipped back into in his pocket like hes been doing it forever. Giji then reached in his other pocket with a pack of cigarettes and popped on in his mouth. "Ok IM ready lets go find a good lunch restraunt since it would be lunch, by the time we get their." Said Giji...It seem when Giji is about to smoke hes sorta of calm and less mean, it could be just pure addiction though.

(Giji exited)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image

Bursting in tears, Jun came running to the door. Once she was in, she locked the door of the whole dorm. Still crying, she walked at the sofa and seated there, hugging a pillow. Why am I thinking about him when I know I can't have him, she said to herself. Why does it have to be Ami!?

..you smile smile

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:50 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

After Giji grabbed his guitar, he came over to Jun's dorm...but he didn't knock just yet. " Damn what am i doing, this is to nice of me...She better like this....Because this is really wasting my time..." Said Giji being a meany...He then struck the guitar he has plugged up to some amps. he then tuned it then start playing a song called I'm here To Take the SKy After playing the intro he started to sing....His voice echoed in the halls of all the dorms.

[O.O.C: Oh The song is clickable so you better listen to it. ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:26 am
User Image

Jun's crying very hard. I guess when it comes to getting Giji, I can just forget my dream....my dream....my dream to be with him after so many years....These thoughts kept lingering her mind. What's this? The sound of a rock guitar? She can hear: "##..I'm so sorry, you're going through all of this...##. She stopped crying with eyes still filled with tears. She looked at the door and listened to confirm she she was hearing.

##But there's no telling what tomorrow brings## Jun stood up still hugging her pillow and slowly walked towards the door.

##If the sky is the limit, then I'll still the air that's in it## Jun is now facing the front door. Her face is so close to the door. She was still listening, while hugging the pillow. She was getting touched by the song. Who is this fellow singing to me?

## Im gonna make my rules, my own scenes## Jun slowly unlocked the door knob and gently peaked shly to see who is singing. She blushed and dropped her pillow. Giji? she thought. Giji? The bad boy who acts as if he doesnt care about anything in the world....is trying to comfort her? Jun's eyes turned big and she blushed even more

##I still want more## The door opened completely just as Giji finished his song. There was the super blushing Jun with a pillow by her side lying at the floor. Her eyes again filled with tears although this time, its not tears of sorrow but tears of joy. She ran with open arms towards Giji who was still holding his guitar. Jun hugged Giji tightly as if appreciating what Giji did for her. "Thank you Giji! Thank you for being there for me" she said happily, still hugging him

..you smile smile

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Once Giji finished the song he saw Jun come rushing to him like a fan girl in tears doing the same thing in the cafe, but this was different she thanked him. Though She was crushing his pretty expensive guitar.........Giji starting making a weird face. "Ok thats enough hugging, your crushing my guitar...This guitar is my life. " Said Giji getting irritated from all these feelings. "But im glad that your happy again." Said Giji turning his face to the side so she couldn't see it...he hated showing his caring side, made him look like a fool. but he felt as if he made a trustful friend, and Giji was happy. But he still wondered what the big deal was over a stupid guy like Raijin could make a girl go into tears.

[O.O.C: ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

Jun dried her tears up and stopped hugging Giji. She smiled at him and said "what do you want to eat? I'll make you something sweet" her face suddenly became jolly again. She stood up as she waited for Giji's answer

..you smile smile

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji was hungry but he was really bad with sweets, and not just bad bad, but insane bad. Evertime Giji eats sweets he goes mad crazy and can't stop eating them.. "Um does it have to be sweet." Asked Giji hoping she would cook something else if possible. He remembered last time he ate sweets, he pretty much ruined a good Halloween for the children that year. Remembering that gave him the chills.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 am
User Image

"Oh you want something else?" she asked. "Yeah...I know delicious menus for you." She smiled. Jun went to the kitchen and put on her apron. "Hm.... do you want to eat pasta?"

..you smile smile

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:52 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji cocked his head "I though you only cooked sweets" Said Giji to his surprise................... He wasn't sure if she would but sugar on it or something....But he seriously didn't want to be mean or anything. "Sure...only if their is seafood involved. But no shrimp unless they are stir fried with garlic with a feta cheese sauce." Said Giji he knew what he wanted and didn't hesitate to to say it. But now he feels like a moocher, which was just weird....To stoop at that level, but they were friends so he thought wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:19 am
User Image
mrgreen

Sorry. I accidently erased this part. Jun cooked Giji 's request here

..you smile smile

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

BananaTouch

Dangerous Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:13 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shut up...

Giji then was struck, his eyes widened...A glimpse of his past life, their was a girl just like, her but yet it was a nurse that he talked to a lot. And she would comfort him a lot, though she was really pretty and only two years older than him. After the flash from the past ended, his eyes went back to its usual form. He then pondered at that though, and decided while she was cooking he would play guitar, since its how he thinks. He then plugged his guitar in his amp again and switched it to acoustic and started off with open note then to chords. THe song he played is called Through Glass...............BUT He didn't sing it but hummed it, with perfection. He played the guitar with grace and coordination. But he wondered when his lunch would be done, he was quite hungry since he didn't east breakfast as usual.

[O.O.C: I can also play this song, easily..........XD ]

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas