Welcome to Gaia! ::

Self-Empowered Poet Society

Back to Guilds

A guild for serious poets and those wanting to learn more about the craft. 

Tags: poet, poetry, writing, poets, SEPS 

Reply Self-Empowered Poet Society
Welcome to SEPS! Introductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evolvingwolf
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am
Thank you for your interest in SEPS! Welcome! If you are here, you are either a serious poet or are looking to learn more about the craft of poetry. I hope you find what you are looking for in this group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself below.

Preferred Name: Satsenu
Writing Poetry: about ten years
Style: mixed
Favorite Topic: nature, spiritual, or erotic
Favorite Poets: I've yet to find one in particular!
Other Forms: I also write prose, some short stories, and am working on a few books.
Anything Else?: Just ask if you have questions about me and I'll let you know!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 pm
Wow, this is a blast from the past. I haven't been active on gaia for the better part of two years now. Since I'm trying to get back into writing, I figure I'd try getting back into a community that helped me out before.

So, call me Stelle. I've been writing poetry since I was a kid, I always wanted to be like Shel Silverstein. I haven't been writing for over a year now, after a pretty definitive switch into the visual arts. Now I want to be able to merge my two creative mediums.

A little about me... Well, I'm in University, so my free time is not so much 'free' time as it is 'time spent not doing the work I should be.' I'll try to keep up with the posts every week here, I'm usually good for a crit or two if not a poem. I'm learning Russian, I make a mean lemon meringue pie, all I want to do is dance when I'm drunk, and I've accidentally dated a married man.

I'm only going to be posting new work here, so I'm going to try to kick myself into action to get some done.  

Stelle Cadenti

Prophet

Obsidian Banshee

Undead Specter

33,315 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 pm
Name: Kefet

I'm an artist by nature, but sometimes I write poems for two reasons: Spiritual or emotional. Spiritual ones usually are about dreams, fae, or dieties. Emotional are usually very angry. I have no particular style, as I don't do poetry as much. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Well, I'm on hiatus, but I'm willing to break it for this:

Preferred Name: 4shi
Writing Poetry: roughly 15 years
Style: mixed
Favorite Topic: introspection, nature
Favorite Poets: Lord Byron, T.S. Eliot, Edgar Allan Poe, and a few more
Other Forms: fiction, novels, short stories, non-fiction
Anything Else?: I'm currently working on a few chapbooks.  

A1Saucy

Devoted Codger

Ven Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:45 pm
Hi my Name's Ven! biggrin I'm 20 soon to be 21! I too am a poet, well I would to think of myself as one smile I've always been an artistic person ever since I came to light from the womb lol I'm currently in school getting my degree in Graphic Design and Fine Arts. I do write poetry not as much as I like but I get around lol my writings tend to be dark and macabre. But that's just me! And it's an honor to be part of this guild and hope to get to know y'all better! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:47 pm
Welcome, everyone! I am glad you've all joined SEPS and look forward to our times together!

Lots of love,
Satsenu  

evolvingwolf
Captain

Self-Empowered Poet Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out