Hello fellow guildies! Im looking for some friends to join me in a Rp I thought of. I have a plot below, just wanna go over some basic rules I'm setting for this rp:
arrow 1.) Obviously, follow gaia's tos, that should always be #1.
arrow 2.) No god mode. We can make the action pretty awesome, but no flying around or explosions etc.
arrow 3.) If you aren't on the character list, you are not allowed to post. Please apply for a spot and I'll try to get you worked in if we are still accepting.
arrow 4.) Nobody should get angry or annoying, and nobody should antagonize another user. If that occurs please pm me and I will deal with it. Just keep anything not story related out of the thread. (OOC is acceptable)

Alright guys here's the plot:

- - -PLOT- - -
The land of Aeonia is under attack by a dark force, which has taken the life stone from it's shrine on top of mount Vael. With the stone gone, the land begins to wither and die, becoming corrupted by the evil. But there is hope. A story of unknown heroes who were to band together to face the evil and rid it from the land. Many of these heros have no idea they are, and must grow together as one to defeat the overwhelming odds.

Alright, now I would like to keep it pretty action packed, but I also highly encourage romance as well. The characters will obviously grow as a group, but make some connections, as long as you keep it appropriate. If you absolutely feel you need to go farther, please just go take it to pm's, I don't wanna see that here. Also, if you want to pre establish a couple setting, let me know with your character layout.

~ ~ ~ Profile Layout ~ ~ ~
•Username -
•Character name -
•Nicknames -
•Sex -
•Race -
•Age -
•Height -
•Weight -
•Biography -
•Weapons -
•Picture -

Well that's it for the initial info, so please if interested send me a pm titled Guild Rp. Otherwise Ill probably overlook it and not accept the application. I'll post the character profiles twice, one here and one on the actual rp thread, just so others can see the profiles. Hope to hear from you soon!
mrgreen