Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Dawn

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for members of my roleplay group. 

Reply Shattered Dawn
RP Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haseo_Tanaka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 pm
------So that there's no confusion on who's doing what role and so we're all clear on characters and such, I've taken the liberty of establishing a list of characters and users playing them. Goes as follows------

RPC RP Users

-General Cast-

Haseo Tanaka-------------------------------Haseo Tanaka
Cassius Tanaka-----------------------------Cassius Tanaka
Arisis Schneider-----------------------------Madara Valasse
Sol Arthias Kattis---------------------------King Sol Arthias Kattis
Vani Knox------------------------------------VanIxyS

-Blackhearts Crew-

Hector----------------------------------------Kuranoe(temperary)
Kuranoe--------------------------------------Kuranoe
Luxario(Lux) Cassiel------------------------Lux Aeturnum Cassiel
Demos Tyr Castor------------------------- -Demos Tyr Castor-
Russell Knoxx------------------------------Russell Knoxx
Tsukasa Misamori-------------------------Tsukasa Misamori
Blackheart Member 1----------------------Fallen Angel RG
Blackheart Member 2-----------------------Hiro Ariga
(Other Blackheart members are needed! Feel free to contact me for any information on the group, and a brief description of your character and his atributes if you are interested.)

-Other Cast-

Rogue Mercenary-----------------------------Yami Tsukuru
Deal Contractor------------------------------ [open slot]
Spectrum Leader-----------------------------[open slot]
(We currently have NO members of the Spectrum. A brief description of this group would be the supressed rebellions against the Blackhearts Tyranny for siezing territory. Again, if you are interested please contact me!)
Tactical Assassins----------------------------[open slot], [open slot], [open slot],[open slot],[open slot]
The Elite Six---------------------[open slot],[open slot],[open slot],[open slot],[open slot],[open slot]
(A group of badass bandits, each with their own unique abilities. The Elite Six are well known by pretty well everybody.)
Haseo's Army---------------------(As of right now I am building up the army. I already have a few members but could always use more. Anyone interested contact me.)
Arisis' Army-------------------(I don't keep track of his affairs regarding his army. If you wish to join his forces you may contact him.)
Haseo's Disciples--------------------Renee Stormhaven, Saigo No Getsuga Tenshou, 4thYellowFlash, Haseo Trey, Tsukasa Misamori.

------------This is currently the ONLY known cast that we have. We always welcome recruits for any of the open slot positions listed above. If any of these open roles spark your interest don't hesitate to contact either myself or the Vice Captains. Thank you.------------

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm
Named characters, who haven't done so already, need to send Haseo a bio of their character including their name, age, powers/attributes, physical description, personality description and background story. Gracias, Osos.  

Kuranoe
Vice Captain

Shattered Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces