Reply Winterguard
FIRST COMPETITION!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiki Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:48 pm
Ok, ok, i know this is my FIRST POST and technically i should have introduced myself first but theres always my profile....

ANYWAYS my first winterguard competition is tomarrow, and i have a big solo to end the show, im doing a 45o toss! Its my first winterguard doing rifle in the show, (this is my second winterguard), and Im so nervous!

Look for Tolland Middle school if you are going! Its somewhere in connecticut...Ill be the one in the back right corner, in fromt of the prop.....eeek!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:24 pm
don't be nervous. although i hae nothing to say since i am sooo nervous every comp cuz i'm on rifle line and it's my freshman year. yah take deep breths sometimes it helps me.  

guardrocksmysocks

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:16 am
You'll do fine!^^ Don't worry!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:16 pm
My first performance is this Sat. Augh...I'm soooo nervous!!! So, I feel yer pain *clings* T crying T  

KajinaTheSecond

rolrcostr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:14 am
We had our first competition last weekend, we got 2nd place in our category. And today afterschool we're leaving for Richmond for our next competition. We are totally vamped for this awesome weekend oppurtunity!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:39 pm
We had our first competition last Saturday, and we got first in our division, Independent A (73.4 whee )  

Erin Sovenya

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:33 pm
First competition is... next Saturday at the Dayton regional. Wow - a big regional as our first competitive show. Our first show was the Tri-State Circuit preview show, where we got judged, but not scored.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:21 am
We've been through two shows now and both made me so nervouse I was sick before hand.

The first one I ended up throwing up and spending a lot of time in the bathroom all night, but the show went alright. We got a 72.1.

The second one I was still really nervous, but it went better than the first and we got a 75.4; point six away from a block score! I was so upset.

See any of you going at the Dayton Regional next weekend. Look for Warren Central.  

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Gah... we're the 3rd group performing in our class at Dayton. Our director said we'd get to see Northmont, and if you all go on late enough, we'll get to see you, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:12 pm
Well ya'll did get to see us. And I'm still mad I haven't seen your show! I may not get to! Ugh! Gosh. We didn't see any of the other SO guard except for Norwin and Carmel at Prelims.  

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

Winterguard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces