Getting Gold By Anymeans.. 

Tags: Gaia Gold, Thug life, Swagg Nation, Get Money, Bang Bang 

Reply Gaia Money Gang
My Thoughts Right Now..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iineedmoney generated a random number between 10 and 50 ... 48!

iineedmoney
Captain

Fashionable Businessman

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 am
Got "Poetic Justice" On Repeat sittin back with my Brother Eric(GMG_Swagg) playing call of duty. He said my mind is gone because im playing this song. Its his favorite song but he doesnt care about girls to much because of cheaters. Im the same way but i care for a girl that cares for me the same. i love to have fun believe me. razz but if it one thing i cant stand about a girl.... Its here being a b***h instead of a lady, girl, or woman. I Hate Bitches that love to twerk on Everybody. thats a hoe to me. I Hate bitches that brag about another guy to the guy they supposly have feelings for... But, i just need a girl i give that "Poetic Justice" too. Dont know what that is. Listen to the HOOK of the song. Id rather have a lady in the street but a freak in the bed. Not b***h in the street and a hoe in the bed... But ******** It Love Is Out There For Everyone. I'll Keep It To Myself Until I Find It. Comment If You Feeling Like Im Feeling... Because Im tired of the ratchet, twerking, cheating, ***** liking bitches right now.. Need That One That Can Get It.. "Poetic Justice" heart emo rolleyes redface cat_redface cat_emo  
GMG_Swagg generated a random number between 10 and 50 ... 44!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 am
Damn Bruh I Feel You On That. I Hate Bitches Like That Too. & That Song Is Sexy AF' And I Love The Hook. (no homo) But We Gettin Our Azz Beat On Zombie Mode Get Off Gaia Lmao.!  

GMG_Swagg

iineedyouxD generated a random number between 10 and 50 ... 19!

iineedyouxD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 am
OMG. I listed too tha song.! Love It.! The HOOK Is The Best Part heart heart

& Brother NEVER NEVER NEVER Will you catch me twerking a niqqa. Too classy for tha hoe s**t 6.6

Cheer up though single Life Aint so bad believe me smile U can find a freak anywhere and Love ....******** It. Its all liez cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am
Honestly, ... I Dont Like Single Lamont. :'(  

-ThugginGoddess-
Crew

Ms_West-5ide Lol generated a random number between 10 and 50 ... 35!

Ms_West-5ide Lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 am
Love The Song. 4laugh
& Truuuuuu Them The Worst Type Of Girlz  
ThugginBoss generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 94!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 am
Hahaha Errbody like the Hook. I Do too. & Ayy i feel ya bruh i love gettin twerks but i hate having my b***h twerk someone else.. Thats Hoe s**t To Me. So I Say Fucc Love  

ThugginBoss

Gaia Money Gang

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff