Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 pm
Daypaw

Answer me yo! o 3o

Also, we should do an arena thing again since people are posting again atm.. maybe use Disney couples as a theme or something? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 pm
my gayness brought ppl back ;D  

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Do we still have sexdroids? ninja
SORRY I'm not trying to ignore you I'm just getting murdered at work ; A; I'm pulling around 76 hours /week right now and I'm trying to get ready for Ohayocon this coming weekend.

sfvb;jerghuibfnkjergkjhbf

I'm open to having an event :3 What sort do we want?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 pm
Daypaw
SORRY I'm not trying to ignore you I'm just getting murdered at work ; A; I'm pulling around 76 hours /week right now and I'm trying to get ready for Ohayocon this coming weekend.

I was just joking yo, it's fine. XD

O_O; ?

Awesome! I have no idea.. maybe we should take suggestions or something?  

khionna
Vice Captain

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Daypaw

I was just joking yo, it's fine. XD

O_O; ?

Awesome! I have no idea.. maybe we should take suggestions or something?
Srs about the 76 hours.

Taking suggestions always ends badly here o 3o

'Bewb.'
'Bewb.'
'BEWWWWWBS.'
'How about couture?'
'NAAAAW BEWB!'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 am
Daypaw
Srs about the 76 hours.

'Bewb.'
'Bewb.'
'BEWWWWWBS.'
'How about couture?'
'NAAAAW BEWB!'

x_x; More money though, right? ^^;;

Good point. >_<;
Do you have any ideas? I want it to involve arena submissions somehow, so we could do solo or go for couples again. I guess it would depend on how many people are interested.
Maybe we could make an announcement about it or something once we decide a them and see how many people respond?  

khionna
Vice Captain

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:00 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Daypaw
Srs about the 76 hours.

'Bewb.'
'Bewb.'
'BEWWWWWBS.'
'How about couture?'
'NAAAAW BEWB!'

x_x; More money though, right? ^^;;

Good point. >_<;
Do you have any ideas? I want it to involve arena submissions somehow, so we could do solo or go for couples again. I guess it would depend on how many people are interested.
Maybe we could make an announcement about it or something once we decide a them and see how many people respond?

We need another Fashun Ball ; A;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 pm
Daypaw
We need another Fashun Ball ; A;

Omg yes. We should do that.  

khionna
Vice Captain

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

YanGelus

Sparkly Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm
Count me in for the sexdroids contest wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:36 pm
YanGelus

Done and done. Neither of them would be as good without Yan involved. wink

Daypaw

Do you think we should go out and try to recruit new members? The few that are posting now are the only ones that seem to be around anymore. Maybe send out a notice and delete the people who have less than 10-15 posts and haven't posted in a while or something and don't post after the announcement? It would clean up the list and give you more space to recruit active members without the list being clogged with people who have never posted. I know of a few people (regulars included) that have actually left the guild. v_v;  

khionna
Vice Captain

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
YanGelus

Done and done. Neither of them would be as good without Yan involved. wink

Daypaw

Do you think we should go out and try to recruit new members? The few that are posting now are the only ones that seem to be around anymore. Maybe send out a notice and delete the people who have less than 10-15 posts and haven't posted in a while or something and don't post after the announcement? It would clean up the list and give you more space to recruit active members without the list being clogged with people who have never posted. I know of a few people (regulars included) that have actually left the guild. v_v;
If we wipe everyone from the member list who has never posted or who has stopped posting, that leaves us with not many members unfortunately D; I know that I am personally not inclined to join a guild if the member count is super low- it makes me think that the guild is completely non-established. Even if the people currently on the members list are not posting, it at least says 'look, people have joined' when people look at the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 pm
Daypaw
If we wipe everyone from the member list who has never posted or who has stopped posting, that leaves us with not many members unfortunately D; I know that I am personally not inclined to join a guild if the member count is super low- it makes me think that the guild is completely non-established. Even if the people currently on the members list are not posting, it at least says 'look, people have joined' when people look at the guild.

Good point. I was looking through the list after I posted that and noticed that around half the members had under 10 posts.. if not under 5 or less. >_<;  

khionna
Vice Captain

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:55 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Daypaw

Good point. I was looking through the list after I posted that and noticed that around half the members had under 10 posts.. if not under 5 or less. >_<;
I do think that recruiting is a good idea though <3~ I keep meaning to make a recruiting thread for Fashun and for VTOG but I've been getting killed at work and haven't found the time ; A;  
Randomness

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff