Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:50 pm
Here is an example of a bio please have the following info:

Also know that you may post who you want to be. Sometimes if you are not on someone might have to play your person(only for orgianls) as the habit I have for having to play Mustang.

Gaia Name:
RP Name:
RP Age:
Alchemy(not more than two types):
State Alchemist or not:
If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias(nickanme from the state):
Bio(past info):
Personality:

Here's my bio:
Gaia Name: Shadow of Fire

RP Name: Kasumi

RP Age: 25

Alchemy(not more than two types): Earth Alchemy

State Alchemist or not: State Alchemist

If yes to State Alchemist what's you alias (nickname from the state): Mystic Earth Alchemist

Bio (past info): Little is known of her past, since she had destroyed all documents of her past in the Central Library. All they know is what has happened during her time with the State Alchemists and when she was in Ishbal Massacre. During the Massacre she had lost someone of which she had called her father, her "mother" committed suicide not long after. She doesn't talk much about her past only of the massacre but she prefers not to talk about that either. The two who died are not for certain her parents but they acted like a family.

Personality: She seems to change personalities depending on the conditions. If in trouble she will become short-tempered and aggressive, otherwise she's still short-tempered but somewhat calm.

Appearance: Long black hair that is always brushed behind her shoulders and dark blue eyes. She is always in her state alchemist uniform unless at home. When at home she wears black shorts and a black t-shirt. In each of her hands she burned in transmutation circles.

Info to be learned through the RP(just letting you know): She is a Homonculi, the Ouroborus tattoo is on her mid back. She has the ablitly to shpa e shift into any animal or into a chimera. and she is skilled with a sword, which taught to her by her "father" though she's really not that good. Her homnoculis name is "Vanity."
(sorry for the suckiness but brain dead rules my mind.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Gaia Name: RedSesshomaru
RP Name: Nes Wolfe
RP Age: 18
Alchemy: animal alchemy (specifically wolves)
State Title: Lupus Alchemist ((Lupus is the scientific way to say the wolf species))
Description: wears a nice tux (like avi.) even though he gets yelled at for not wearing his state uniform... everything else is like avi. only has blue soulfull eyes and is exactly 6'2
Mannerisms: always polite to women but can get pretty hostile against other men. Nes has had a crush on Hawkeye for a while
Bio: Nes had a rough past and it will forever haunt him, it's hard for Nes to trust people after what happened when he was 7 years old. His family was murdered but his brother had given Nes an animal transmutation circle tattoo on his chest before the attack took place. After the drama that took place in Nes' life, he swore revenge on whoever ruined his life  

Capturedtorture

Scorp Ession

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:23 pm
Name: Scorp Ession
height: 5'11
Apperence: Avtar
Special Alchemy: Air, electricty

Bio: HIS parents were both chemist who lost here memories in a tragic accident so he tried alchemy to see if he could restore their memories in time. HE also used his talents to become a bounty hunter of Sorts he doesn't kill but rarly fails. Evil or just bad people fear when he is in the area and only know him as Dark Knight. Normal or good people don't know him unless they talk to him. HE has never killed and views his contracts carefullly. HE is serching for the philospher stone so that it will help him restore the memory of himself and each other to his parents.
Extra: His transmustion circle is tattoted on his hands so he can use both interchangably. .He has a learner's permit and is sometimes contracted by the military to find people. ANd he not just restricted to air and eletricty it just his speciality.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:28 pm
Gaia Name: Mr. M
RP Name: Matt Edison
RP Age: 18
Appearence: Matt stands at 5'11, black hair and green eyes. His hair is short but those who look at him from the front can easily mistaken him as Edward Elric. He wears a full-black-nuetral-uniform and a red trench coat. On the back of his trench coat he has the symbol of a dragon and around his neck is a silver necklace with a cross that also has a dragon wrapping around it. ((Look at sig.))
Alchemy(not more than two types): Fire and Metal
State Alchemist or not: State Alchemist.
Alias: The Forge Alchemist (AKA Vulcan, The Alchemist of Fire and Metal.)
Bio: Matt grew up as a lonely child with only a father whoes main hobby was alchemy. He grew up learning the basics of alchemy and slowly climbed up on the ranks while his father injoyed teaching him.
At the age of 52 his father began to suffer from a rare illness and was slowly slipping out of the real world. On his father's death bed Matt promissed he would become a State Alchemist knowing well enough that it would be hard to obtain a title or abilities compared to everyone else.
At the age of 18 Matt applied and was then accepted into the army in which he desperatly began training to become the best he could be. He met a friend named Johnathin Himora who was interested in the arts of the samurai. So he tended to ware a mix of ninja and samurai clothing.
Both John and Matt became the best of friends and slowly climbed up in the ranks. One day John fell inlove with a girl called Amanda jackenstein and was a princess of a small kingdom, who he had met at a small town ball. Within three months after their iniatial date, John proposed and Amanda swore that she would always be with him.
Two weeks before the wedding a man declared war on the State Alchemists and said he would die before he would let the army get away with what they were doing. Soon the terrorist found his way to Amanda and captured her. Both John and Matt went to save her and Matt was incharge of taking care of the man. As Amanda got herself out of the grips of the terrorist, she slipped just as Matt took a shot from a 10mm customized glock.
Amanda was mortaly wounded and died within a minute of being shot. John was ferious, brutaly killed the terrorist, and blammed Matt forevery thing.
Knowing the mistake he made Matt tried to use Alchemy to bring Amanda back. However the process failed and both arms and legs were claimed by the higher power in anger for trying to defy the basic rule of Alchemy. Some one had cought him and quickly took him to a hospital where he could be saved, other wise he would have bled to death. With metalic limb technology he regained the ability to walk and grab onto things. Two weeks after the painful proccess Matt went back to the army and continued his training. A day following his application acceptance he had found out that Johnathin had quit the army and was soon never to be heard from again. Matt knew he would one day meet up with him and by a gut feeling he knew that John wouldn't be his friend the next time they met.
Personality: Calm in depeserate situations and is most often quiet. Tends to be shy but when in a fight he's nothing less than a soldier.
Combat: Usualy likes to use his arm blade which is bolted into his right arm and attacks like a nobel night. His secondary ability is fire which can be created by small spark emitters from a small compartment in his wrist. His third type of combat is useing alchemy to form weapons out of the objects around him.  

Destructions Right Hand

Alchemy_inu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:09 pm
Gaia Name: Alchemy_inu
RP Name: Shiroku
RP Age: 19
Alchemy(not more than two types): Fire and Lightning
If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias(nickanme from the state): HellFire Alchemist
Bio(past info): She is a full-blooded Ishballan, and grew up most her life in Ishbal. She grew up on her own, her parents being killed while she was still very young. Her half-sibling, whom despises her very existance, took off her left arm when she was still quite young; and, more recently, her right arm. The very same half-brother caused her blindness in her right eye, and the scar that tears over it.
A sword that she carries with her, she inherited from her father. She uses it more often than a gun, and prefers it. It may be a tall, ten foot-long sword, that weighs several hundred pounds, she weilds it easily. She applies her alchemic flames or lightning to the blade to enhance its power.
She has acquired several, possibly, countless scars from the wear and tear of her life.
Personality: She is just as short as Edward Elric, and reacts the same we to be addressed in any form of "short." She will disobey orders, unless issued from someone of such a high rank, like the Fuhrer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:18 pm
I'd love to Play Roy Mustang....not that theres anything wrong with loving it...I was just making a point stare xp Plus I did Cosplay as him Last Halloween so yeah wink . I...as noted will do my very best to play the part as Roy If appointed to with GREAT HONOR scream {thinking}Really...Women wearing Miniskirts...I mean,what's so wrong about it,schools let Girls wear those (aka Kagome) so why the hell not let Women wear them as a part of the state uniform too 3nodding  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:24 pm
Of course you can. It'll be usefull to finaly have a Roy. *thinking, 'I get to boss Roy around!' *  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:04 pm
Name: Ashley Nicole Juntunen
Nickname: Wave Alchemist
Appearence: Tall enough by standing at 5"5' with shoulder blade length dirty blonde hair, Her flesh is lightly tanned from work under the sun, her eyes are a mixture between blue and silver, often changing between them. When it comes to clothing she perfers to wear her long black T-shirt and baggy navy jeans walking around barefoot, but while on the job she is neatly dressed in the State Alchemist uniform. She wears a small crescent shaped moon earing with a symbol emmbed into it. On her shoulder blades another longer one stands, though it looked like it had been burned into her flesh then any other tattoo, The same symbol on her earing also burned into the back of her neck..
Earring and Neck: Steal and Die. =/
User Image
Shoulder blades: Steal and Die. =/
User Image
Personality: She likes to be defient, speaks with out thinking, but while in a fight she keeps her cool and comes up with nifty surprizes, so beware. Also she can be a tiny bit Phycotic, and she is very random at serious times.
Hobbies: She loves to draw, whenever off duty or taking a break she'll whip out her sketch book and set her feels through the pencil edging it onto paper.
Habbits: When frustrated she bites her lip and sometimes it tends to bleed, While studying/traning/fighting she ties her hair back. Tends to get in the way, though she could never dared cut it any shorter.
Likes: She loves the sight and taste of blood, she was tormented at a young age because of it. She adores small animals and helpless ones aswell, she loves the ones that'll rip your arm off to. She likes children if they arn't her own (No she doesn't have kids and she doesn't want any.) oh and Food and sleeping too.
Dislikes: Spiders, she is scared to death by them.
Element: Water
History: She blocked out most of her past not wishing to remember it, though she is roughly tormented by deadly images that have carved they're way deep within her soul so that she shall never forget.
Quote: "No one cares if you're miserable.. So might as well be happy." -DON'T YOU DARE STEAL IT!!!! D< rawr.

a s h i

Dreza

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:46 am
Gaia Name: Dreza
RP Name: Dreza 'Savage' Kyden, Ironman Alchemist
RP Age: 17
Alchemy(not more than two types): Iron and everything related(other metals and stones for example)
State Alchemist or not: No
If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias(nickanme from the state):
Bio(past info): Works with the state as an alchemist in training, he makes a powerful guard for even state alchemist due to the fact he is faster than most men even with his armor on. His parents were both killed by an ishvalan man who they used alchemy to save, both were alchemists trying to save the people of ishbal. He tends not to follow orders most of the time, since they generally involve something he does not believe in.
Personality: Quick to anger, he tries to avoid blood shed until neccessary.
Description:Medium height and build, he wears iron full body armor with a jet colored cloak over it. His hair and eyes are both brown, the most distinguishing marks he has are a T shaped scar under his right eye and an auto mail forearm on the left side.. When he does not have his armor, he wears a ful body suit of night black. His chest and hand circles remain no matter what he is wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:23 pm
Gaia Name:Zarabah

RP Name: John Flatbend

RP Age:29

Alchemy(not more than two types): Transmutate and form metal

If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias: machine alchemist

Bio(past info): He grew up in a small town with his father. he was an expert mechanic. He could make or fix anything, but he hated alchemy. He cought me doing alchemy at my friend's house so he disowned me. his father died a few months later. john did'nt make it to his father's funeral. he disappeared when he was 17 for five years. he emerged at the age of 22 to take the test to become a state alchemist. he passed with flying colors. when he left le was clean and perfictly healthy looking. when he got back he had two metal plates over the outside of his legs and 5 scars on him. two on his chest, one on each arm and one on his face.

Personality: aggressive but clear headed in battle and he likes to talk about machines alot. He will not get angry easily but if you ask him about his past and he will just stare at you until you say something else or go away.

looks: about 5' 11" short smooth light brown hair, green eyes, scars on his cheek, chest and arms, and a large metal plate over the outer part of both of his legs

Fighting style: he quickly makes powerful alchemy weapons to use(it only takes me a few seconds). while he's makeing the weapon he quickly dodges the enemy with my awesome evasion(the plates on my legs are muscle excelerateors)  

Zarabah

kari989

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:40 pm
Gaia Name:kari989
Name:kari
Alchemy:ice and wind
State Alchemist or not:not
Appearance:avatar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:56 pm
Kari you still need a bio and your person's personality.  

elegantdemonofpoop

genuys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:43 am
Gaia Name: genuys

RP Name: Forcystus

RP Age: 15

Alchemy(not more than two types): Wind

If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias: Flying Wind Alchemist

Bio(past info): A teenager who became a state alchemist by the age of 14. He is skilled in wind alchemy. He has a transmutation circle tattooed on the back of both hands which he covers up with gloves. As a kid, he wanted to be like his father. His father was a state alchemist, but he died in a undescribable desicion. He knew that the military was hiding something, while following his father's footsteps he secretly, tries to find out about his father's death

Personality: Straight-forward. always alert. Likes to eat. Will avoid people trying to take off his gloves. Loses focus when he sees a cute girl walking by. Trys to make a good impression on people by being nice  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:36 pm
Name:Felix Blackwood
Weapons:Alchemy(see bio for more information),Modified Colt.44 Handgun(Lyn)
Bio:Information before the age of Nine cannot be found....At the age of Ten Blackwood had a Great interest in the Element HydraGyum...also known as Mercury or Quicksilver.That in which during his grade school years he studied the chemical on all its properties..most Importantly that mercury is poisonous...Seven Years Later, Blackwood's Research paid off....He produced a Elixer that will permanently prevent anyone from being poisoned...But Blackwood dystroyed all of his papers so only he knows the compounds to make the Elixer...He became a State Alchemist at the age of Seventeen...As Blackwood was Ranked 1st Lieutentant,He Was sent on a Special ops mission biggrin ystroy the City of Ishbal,But unlike Kimblee,Armstrong and Mustang, he Had secretly Evacuated the The Women and Children In his sector and then proceeded with the dystruction but,The areas still condemed due to Mercury contamination.Afterwards they had promoted him to Captain and Transfered him over to the West District. His Watch,located on his left wrist,is made of Solidified Mercury and has a Transmutation Circle Engraved on the back of it...With a flick of a wrist he can use Mercury in both its Solid and liquid forms thus being dubbed the Title"Azoth"....Most Powerful and deadly attack is known as the Quicksilverwave..Desciption is not Needed...His gun that he calls Lyn is modified so that it will fire not only Lead bullets but Mercury ones aswell...Blackwood also has a nack for Conjugating two weapons in one modified one.He also Enjoys going on Stealth missions...So they Nicknamed Him "Azoth Fox".*Hacking personal data**Access granted**file 244*Although I maybe a State Alchemist my sole Mission in life is to find the Philosopher's Stone and the Gates to the underworld....I must get my beloved back...she was everything to me...I wont stop till I get N@t#%$a ba~~~~*Access Denied**System Crashed*

Title:The"Azoth"Alchemist
Nickname:Azoth Fox or Mercury Fox(When he was In Special ops)

This is my made up Character sweatdrop  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sabrina_of_Reatre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:28 pm
Gaia Name: Sabrina_of_Reatte
Name: Sabrina Reatrea
Alchemist name (Given by the People): Alchemist of Light/L Alchemist/
Postion: Hero of the People
Special Alchemist power: The Power of Light and Purity, it is an under estimated power.She has a blue stone that she sets in differant peaices of jewlery; arm band, belt, necklace exc. This stone glows when ever she uses Alchemy...... some people belive that it is the Philosophers Stone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apperance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every day

Bio: When Sabrina was only 8 she and her father Lt. Major Reatrea succesfuly created the first Philosopher's Stone that did not use human sacrifices..... but it was too powerful for them to give it to the State right away, at the time only they could even bare to touch it. So they spent about a week absorbing half of the Stone powers into there soals
, untill the State came..... and excuted Lt. Major Reatrea, for high treason because he didn't hand the Stone over the DAY he found it.

Four years later the now 14 year old girl went to Alchemey Acadimy were she graduated as one of the top in her class.

Sabrina..... still.... has the Stone...... but it is NOT the same one as the one she made with her father. But when she made it, her spirit traveld and saw.... the gate. ( Why Ed can use Alchemy with out a circle is because her saw the gate)

(rest will be revaild later as I RP)  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces