Reply Philosophy Threads
Change Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eilea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:02 pm
If you could go back and live your life over, what would you change?

My personal answer: probably nothing. maybe some small things like embarrassing moments or whatnot...but...maybe even those could have a really big impact...you never really know....
but then...as they say, "if i knew then what i knew now"...if i could go back and live my life over...i would change so much...
the reason i say i would change nothing is because of all the valuable lessons learned and whatnot..... xp if you understood a word of that...sorry....

it's in white because i don't want people to read it before they give their own answer 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:39 pm
I would spend more time with my Gi Gi before she passed away suddenly.

And I would have trained myself at a young age to have good study habits.

But honestly I don't mind not being able to go back. I like the way I've turned out. And if something irks me, I CAN change it. I can better myself. And that's changing.  

PhilosophyMind
Captain

--star--girl--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:15 pm
Well there's nothing really major that I'd want to change about my life. Of course there are the everday small things... Probably the one thing I would like to change has to do with a guy I used to know and I'd rather not share the details here I think. redface But really I'm fine without changing anything about my life. That makes me feel pretty good, because no matter how terrible some of my days have been, there's nothing I would have done differently. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:31 pm
I'm sort of like -star--girl-, because it involves I knew last year that I will never get the chance to talk to again, and there are so many things I want to say....I don't really want to share it, but I wish I wasn't so uptight.  

Faroresama
Crew

--star--girl--

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:26 am
Faroresama
I'm sort of like -star--girl-, because it involves I knew last year that I will never get the chance to talk to again, and there are so many things I want to say....I don't really want to share it, but I wish I wasn't so uptight.

That's exactly how I feel too! And I doubt I'll ever see him again, because he moved to another country last year. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:36 pm
--star--girl--
Faroresama

That's exactly how I feel too! And I doubt I'll ever see him again, because he moved to another country last year. sad

crying Me too...he went to college, but he'll be going all the way over to the east coast next year...
But we made a decision to meet each other again in four years at a certain place, but I don't know if he'll even show up anymore...

Faroresama
Crew

PhilosophyMind
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:25 am
Faroresama
--star--girl--
Faroresama

crying Me too...he went to college, but he'll be going all the way over to the east coast next year...
But we made a decision to meet each other again in four years at a certain place, but I don't know if he'll even show up anymore...

I hope he shows up...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:48 pm
Thanks for the concern, PhiloMind. I hope as well.  

Faroresama
Crew

PhilosophyMind
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:31 am
Faroresama
Thanks for the concern, PhiloMind. I hope as well.

If he doesn't show, I'll track him down for you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:37 pm
::smiles::  

Faroresama
Crew

sex_c

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:51 pm
Eilea
If you could go back and live your life over, what would you change?

My personal answer: probably nothing. maybe some small things like embarrassing moments or whatnot...but...maybe even those could have a really big impact...you never really know....
but then...as they say, "if i knew then what i knew now"...if i could go back and live my life over...i would change so much...
the reason i say i would change nothing is because of all the valuable lessons learned and whatnot..... xp if you understood a word of that...sorry....

it's in white because i don't want people to read it before they give their own answer 3nodding

if i could change 1 thing it would be that i take more risks.right now im more out going and less shy( and actually called crazy at times lol).before i thought risks would hurt u in the future but now i think if u dont take a chance u'll regret it n u'll always wonder,wat if......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:45 am
No matter what, I believe people always wonder about the what if's of life. It's something to think about in those in between minutes. What if you hadn't done this? What if you'd been seriously injured? It's an interesting thought process, trying to imagine how your life would have changed with different elements.  

PhilosophyMind
Captain

dustfairie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:47 pm
i guess, for me, i consider this question slightly differently (as ever person does). if i could go back and change things, i would not have worried as much about decisions. but as it stands, i like myself. and with that said, if i had not made the choices i did, then i would not be who i am. thats not to say that i would not like myself, but i see no point in changing history. it does not change your future, you have to do that yourself.

yea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:48 pm
In my opinion, I could go back in time, and change everything about my life, but still end up right where I am today. I am a firm believer in fate, and I really believe that no matter what I would have changed, I'd still be sitting here at 5:47 PM CST, typing this message.  

PhantomPhoenix0

PsychoDagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:31 pm
At this point in my life, I can't really say what I would go back and change. I haven't lived quite enough of it to know that... if I end up somewhere where I can be happy and content and such, then I will say nothing. But at this point, I'm not sure if that'll happen or not...  
Philosophy Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff