Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Soul Profit (Complete) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:37 pm
Soul Profit

Number of Teams Allowed: 2-3

Team 1: Illo The Iron Phoenix
Team 2: Rei Minayami / Kaoru Saga

Reward: 10 KE souls per team + Bonuses

User Image

Summary: Lucrum Labs is a medical research company that has long been shrouded in secrecy. Although the company claims it is dedicated to medical research and curing disease, rumors of unethical experiments, abductions and biological and chemical weapons experiments have always swirled around them. So far no evidence has emerged to prove any of these rumors. Until now. Lord Death has just received a request for aid from a group claiming to be escaped prisoners of Lucrum Labs testing facilities.

Unfortunately Lord Death has no way to confirm whether or not this group is telling the truth without sending in a team to investigate. Thus he has asked for DWMA volunteers to meet up with this group and get into the Lucrum Labs testing facility to determine whether or not they are conducting unethical experiments on human beings. If they are, Lord Death has given orders to shut them down. Permanently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image

Illo

Illo popped into sight on top of a hill on the outskirts of the lab. An old, decaying tree was there to hide behind. He sat in a musy web that was supposed to be it's roots and pulled out a peice of paper with Shinigami's instructions on it. Folding it up again, "Well, I guess I'm early."

He could hear the droning of machines in the distance, and used it as white noise to pass the wait along quicker. He'd never met the people that were coming, nor had he worked on anything like this, but he wasn't bored, and this pleased him. He wondered if he could take them all, but dismissed it.
"I suppose I won't get to know."

OCC: Do I just start it off like this? I'm new! If I screw up I apologize in advance.  

Joesiden

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:01 pm
Joesiden
User Image

Illo

Illo popped into sight on top of a hill on the outskirts of the lab. An old, decaying tree was there to hide behind. He sat in a musy web that was supposed to be it's roots and pulled out a peice of paper with Shinigami's instructions on it. Folding it up again, "Well, I guess I'm early."

He could hear the droning of machines in the distance, and used it as white noise to pass the wait along quicker. He'd never met the people that were coming, nor had he worked on anything like this, but he wasn't bored, and this pleased him. He wondered if he could take them all, but dismissed it.
"I suppose I won't get to know."

OCC: Do I just start it off like this? I'm new! If I screw up I apologize in advance.

lol. Usually we start off with me making a post and PMing you guys that it's time to start, but we'll roll with it xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:57 pm
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

From the darkness of the nearby forest a hooded figure appears, standing a distance away from you. She remains silent and seems to be watching you carefully, assessing your intentions. It seems she won't approach you but is waiting for you to make the first move. Your instructions were to meet up with a member of the group who asked for Lord Death's help at this location. Perhaps the girl is one of them?  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Joesiden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:20 pm
Sabrewolf123
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

From the darkness of the nearby forest a hooded figure appears, standing a distance away from you. She remains silent and seems to be watching you carefully, assessing your intentions. It seems she won't approach you but is waiting for you to make the first move. Your instructions were to meet up with a member of the group who asked for Lord Death's help at this location. Perhaps the girl is one of them?

User Image

Illo had gotten distracted with a daydream, and so didn't notice any wavelength approach. He could teleport away, but the fact was that he was caught... Potentially. Might as well make the most of it; she did see his third eye already, so he used his telepathy.
"Quiet, aren't we?" He thought with confidence.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:38 pm
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

The girl seemed to look up slightly in surprise when she heard a voice in her head. She recovered quickly, however and refocused her gaze on Illo. "....are you with the DWMA?" She asked carefully, her voice guarded and monotone. She was clearly alert for something, though no one else seemed to be around. The hooded girl kept her distance as she waited for Illo to answer her question, ready to react if she sensed he was a threat.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Joesiden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:54 pm
Sabrewolf123
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

The girl seemed to look up slightly in surprise when she heard a voice in her head. She recovered quickly, however and refocused her gaze on Illo. "....are you with the DWMA?" She asked carefully, her voice guarded and monotone. She was clearly alert for something, though no one else seemed to be around. The hooded girl kept her distance as she waited for Illo to answer her question, ready to react if she sensed he was a threat.

User Image
Illo wondered if they were alone. He couldn't feel any energy other than milling activity in the lab nearby. To his surprise, she was mildly intimidated. He had to put her at ease.
"I am.... You mustn't be afraid of me though, even if I am in your head, so to speak."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:04 pm
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

"It's not you I'm afraid of," the girl replied simply. "If you knew what was going on, you'd be afraid too." She seemed to think for a moment before she continued. "If you're truly from the DWMA then show me your badge," she told him, still not moving from her spot.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Joesiden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:27 pm
Sabrewolf123
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

"It's not you I'm afraid of," the girl replied simply. "If you knew what was going on, you'd be afraid too." She seemed to think for a moment before she continued. "If you're truly from the DWMA then show me your badge," she told him, still not moving from her spot.

User Image

Illo didn't quite know what to say. Shinigami still hadn't given him a badge, since he was just a janitor.
"Let's end this stand off." He teleported to and from the academy with a broom I'm his hand. The warp split the air around him and he returned with thunder.
after a moment he spoke softly as he took a step in.
"I'm just a janitor, but I hope I can clean this place up."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

"A...janitor?" The girl asked as Illo revealed his identity. She seem to shake for a moment before she started laughing. "Lord Death must have really underestimated Lucrum Labs to just send the janitor!" She said between laughs. She continued laughing for a few moments before she took a deep breath and managed to stop. "Well, I guess you're not a spy from Lucrum Labs then. They wouldn't be crazy enough to come up with a story like that. But I don't think Lord Death quite understands the situation. We need fighters, not janitors."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Joesiden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:04 pm
Sabrewolf123
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

"A...janitor?" The girl asked as Illo revealed his identity. She seem to shake for a moment before she started laughing. "Lord Death must have really underestimated Lucrum Labs to just send the janitor!" She said between laughs. She continued laughing for a few moments before she took a deep breath and managed to stop. "Well, I guess you're not a spy from Lucrum Labs then. They wouldn't be crazy enough to come up with a story like that. But I don't think Lord Death quite understands the situation. We need fighters, not janitors."

User Image

"Oh, you chide." With a wry smile, "My name is Illo, it means little one. But I suppose that only adds to the joke... Either way, I have no easy way of proving my abilities to you without drawing attention."
He turned and thought for a moment, and turning back said, "Well, perhaps this will do?" Without moving his mouth. He could project his thoughts in his current state with such force that they could be heard without telepathy.
He continued, "what can I do for you?" With a bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:21 pm
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

The girl grimaced slightly and held her head as she felt Illo's thoughts moved forcefully into hers. "Alright, alright. I admit you have some kind of powers. I hope it'll be enough." She held her ground as he approached. "Well Illo, we were hoping you could help us destroy Lucrum Labs and rescue all the prisoners trapped there. The ones who are still sane that is. We aren't strong enough by ourselves to even stand a chance against them, which is why we asked for Lord Death's help." She still seemed hesitant to reveal her identity under the cloak, though probably because she was used to being hunted. "Our little group is a band of prisoners that have escaped after being captured and experimented on by Lucrum. They hunt us down on a regular basis, since we're evidence of what they're doing in there. It wouldn't look good for them if we got the word out about what they're doing."

She looked back towards the massive laboratory in the distance. It was as big as a small city and was made up of dozens of dark, odd-shaped buildings, many of which were pumping noxious fumes into the air. The land immediately around the Labs was barren of life, both plant and animal. There was a high wall around the lab/city itself, the top crested with what looked like yellowish lasers. Several massive gates were built into the walls at various points, allowing authorized entry and exit only. It was evening and even now it almost seemed like a field of lights in a barren valley. The forest Illo and the girl were just outside of seemed dark and ominous by comparison. It obviously would have been extremely difficult for someone to escape from Lucrum.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Maester-O

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image
A high pitched sound, one that was soft and distant slowly built up in volume. The sound was that of a young girl's screaming. The scream came from high above, higher than even the clouds but was coming closer at an intense rate. A circle of clouds parted for a moment as a chain wrapped figure fell, twice that of terminal velocity, through them. Like a meteorite, the figure fell, trailing chains starting to glow red with the friction of the air screaming past them.

The figure streaked from the sky to land with a horrible, resounding crash, chains streaking down to hit the ground and lessen the total impact. Even so, an explosion of dust and debris was flown into the air for fifty feet around the impact area. From the point of impact, a mere seventy feet from the others that had joined the mission, rose a chain wrapped figure, a pair of Knife tipped chains floating up and behind her as she rose from the ten foot crater and stepped from the cloud of dust caused from their landing.

The chains quickly unwrapped from one of her arms and her body until the last loop fell from her, floating above and behind her in a tinkling mass. Quickly they all drew together into the shape of an older man, and fleshed out as he drew back from his fully manifested weapon form. His hand lowered to the girl's shoulder and a knotted bit of chain wrapped her shoulder as his feet left the ground with a gust of wind, the chain keeping him in place somewhat like a kite. "I'll only give you a 2 for the landing Nero, lass. Now... lets see who we be workin with, deary." He said, looking at the other two who seemed to be sent to deal with the situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm
Sabrewolf123
Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

?????

User Image

The girl grimaced slightly and held her head as she felt Illo's thoughts moved forcefully into hers. "Alright, alright. I admit you have some kind of powers. I hope it'll be enough." She held her ground as he approached. "Well Illo, we were hoping you could help us destroy Lucrum Labs and rescue all the prisoners trapped there. The ones who are still sane that is. We aren't strong enough by ourselves to even stand a chance against them, which is why we asked for Lord Death's help." She still seemed hesitant to reveal her identity under the cloak, though probably because she was used to being hunted. "Our little group is a band of prisoners that have escaped after being captured and experimented on by Lucrum. They hunt us down on a regular basis, since we're evidence of what they're doing in there. It wouldn't look good for them if we got the word out about what they're doing."

She looked back towards the massive laboratory in the distance. It was as big as a small city and was made up of dozens of dark, odd-shaped buildings, many of which were pumping noxious fumes into the air. The land immediately around the Labs was barren of life, both plant and animal. There was a high wall around the lab/city itself, the top crested with what looked like yellowish lasers. Several massive gates were built into the walls at various points, allowing authorized entry and exit only. It was evening and even now it almost seemed like a field of lights in a barren valley. The forest Illo and the girl were just outside of seemed dark and ominous by comparison. It obviously would have been extremely difficult for someone to escape from Lucrum.

User Image

Illo's head was begin to glow brighter. He needed to turn down his frequency, and so began tapping his third eye. In time it faded a bit.
"Forgive me," he said with his head voice much more subdued.
"I should tell you that that was one percent of what I'm capable of. Also, I've never gone to max. I pray not to seem hasty, but I'm sure we don't have much time. Where is your camp? I can teleport us there."
His tone was more calculated than before. Illo looked over the defenses of the lab for a second, if only, and looked back at the girl with a reassuring smile. It would be too easy to blip in and wreck the place.  

Joesiden

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 pm
Sabrewolf123

Joesiden

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

maester-O

razz sorry im late heres my Profile
Nero Keegan
User Image

To the leader, the pariah, The victor, the messiah this is war!

Poor nero was taken by
surprise as Death let them have this mission...
Her weapon made her float like a blimp she
hovered in the air....She was slightly afraid
of heights so she instantly had to close her
eyes To avoid screaming the whole way to
their comrade's

When she felt herself
being weighted down against every ounce of her soul she
opened her mouth and screamed Tears filling her eyes
from the fear and adrenalin running through her body...
Once landed she had only moments to organised her
shaking thoughts before the dust settled.Standing tall
she shook herself a little mentally so that she could
step out of the slowly settling dust.Nero scoffed at
her weapon.

"If given warning i would have made it look much more flashy "
she lied as she patted her hair down a little.
Looking around and nodded agreeing with
the chained weapon "yes who are we working with?"
she said looking about the people scattered around
the crater that her weapon helped her create...
She had to grimace...her inner diva laughing
at her ~you really fat enough to make a crater br
a?~
it said to her.
☠I got fever running like a fire, for you I will go all the way im going to take you higher. ☠

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff