Welcome to Gaia! ::

♛ Equinox: The Kingdoms of Lunaria & Solaria

Back to Guilds

The Sun & the Moon have always been sources of light & hope. Darkness is rising in the Kingdom of Lunaria, aiming to hurt who needs it most. 

Tags: Medieval, Romance, Treachery, Conflict, Fantasy 

Reply Solarian Palace
Prison Chambers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:24 pm
In the deep, deepest part of the palace, below the basement are the prison chambers, home to some of the deadly and most insane criminals that happened to appear in Solaria. Each prisoner is guarded by an executioner, who is adept to strike at any moment. The individual prison cells are written on in ancient script so that it continuously drains the power of the person inside, until they are weak, and vulnerable. The queen and general, and ONLY the queen and general are allowed down here, along with other people who wish to accompany them. The executioners do not have the keys to the cells, only the queen does.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm
Buttercream Belle

There was a low, maniacal cackle that broke threw the stone walls of the prison sell, scattering some of the rats off the dank floor. “HeheheheHahaha~, my, my what a lovely day it is in my little sell~~” The figure, sprawled out on the ground, he was warring tattered clothing, his wrist chained behind his back, the braces made out of a special mettle that blocked magic. His long silver hair, spread out below him, was tattered and matted with filth and grime.

The figures red eyes looked up that the sealing, his pupils wide, dilated, as if he was off in his own world. The figures face went from laughing to neutral once more. “I’m getting out soon..” he said quietly…before the grin broke out on his face, he laughed, rolling onto his side and curling in on him self. “And when I get out~ hehe ho~! You will all pay~!” He barked, rolling back onto his back. “Now is that any way to act?” A voice rang threw his head, causing him to frown. “Go away...” He said out loud. “No, I will not, this is my body...” the voice argued back. “No! Its mine! I was here first! You just…showed up!” the man yelled back, sitting up, his pulps going from dilated to slits.” Its MINE damn it!”

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:10 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image
xxxxxxxx.xxxPerounelle Alliynnor Syhbblxx
xxxxxxx Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie

Every single time Perounelle came down to her prison chambers, she always felt depressed. For who? Why, for the prisoners, of course. The people of her kingdom, her knights, her mages, her aristocrats....They never understood why she cared for prisoners, of all people. The people in her chambers were insane, and were complete murderers. And yet Perounelle still pranced down there with no worries on her mind. And when she went down there, it was the only place that she was aware of who she was.

A woman. A very noble woman. Not that it intimidated the prisoners, it mostly just made them want to be more violent, and leave. Perounlle, as crazy as it sounded, didn't mind., If she was locked up in a prison cell, and saw a handsome man once in awhile, she'd have the same urges. No one understood why Perounelle could feel this way, but she supposed it was; in all honesty, her complete neutrality. That, and the terrible, terrible fact that these prisoners, whether they be from Lunarian, Umbra, Nova, or from Solaria...They were all thought of differently. And what hurt Perounelle was that the Prisoners were regarded less maliciously than the people on the other side. This hurt Perounelle to her very core. The people who committed crimes in her kingdom...They were thought more highly of than completely innocent people on the other side? What sense did that make? None, and yet so many people believed this.

That was why Perounelle liked to be down there. So she could prove this wrong as many times as she could. They were people; crazy, yes. Insane? Yes. Murderous, yes. But people were people. That didn't necessarily mean Perounelle was kind to them, not did she talk to them. She simply wanted to be in their company. For them to know that they weren't forgotten. And whether that gave them a good feeling, or fueled their murderous and malicious instinct...She didn't know. And frankly, she didn't care.

Perounelle slowly made her way down the large spiral staircase that opened up to many doors. It eventually lead down to her chambers, and on the far side of each few stairs, a guard was stationed, in case anything happened, and anyone escaped. She lifted her dress as she walked down the stairs, not wanting to trip, and simply lifting it because she...She liked this dress. It was lacey and quite beautiful, but Perounelle loved this dress mostly because it was open in the back. Most of her servants detested her wearing anything open, because of the two large and visible scars she had on her back. Perounelle felt this made her who she was, and she detested hiding them. This dress was the only one they approved of her to wear, because she looked perfect in it, scars showing or not. She looked like queen. And Perounelle didn't know how they saw something like that in a dress, but she knew it always felt right when that dress was on her.

She made her way down the stairwell and finally approached the door to the prison chambers, taking out multiple keys and picking the one out to the door. It opened silently and she put the key back, nodding to several guards who were stationed at the front. She walked through the endless hallways, feeling a few gazes rest on her, but she kept her gaze in front of her, not sparing her time to look at other prisoners.

Perounelle was there for one reason and one reason only. She was given a document that stated the release of a certain man, and she was to interview him to see how stable he was. The report included various things he said to himself, as well as his daily actions. Perounelle found the time to visit him today, and of all the prisoners....This one particularly put her off. Not because he gave her the creeps, but whenever she passed his cell, whenever his name was mentioned, her scars burned, and felt like they were going to be re-inflicted. Especially her right scar. It twinged over and over, and it felt horrible. Perounelle resisted the urge to bite her lip, then. Perhaps wearing an opened backed dress while meeting the man was a bad idea. But she wasn't a woman to go back on her actions.

She approached the cell the prisoner was in and nodded to the executioner stationed there, telling him he could go. She pulled a chair up and sat in it, properly crossing her legs, facing the cell doors and bars. "Hello." Perounelle said clearly, her words enunciated perfectly, voice soft, and calm, holding no sense of disgust or irrationality what-so-ever. It was casual, as if she was asking the time of day, or talking to her friend. She propped her head gently on her hand, staring into the cell with her stone cold, slightly intimidating eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:40 pm
Buttercream Belle

~-~Shot down by strangers who's glances can cripple~-~

All alone he terns to stone....

While holding his breath half to death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"oh, ho ho~! look who is paying little ole' me a visit`" The man said, sitting up slowly, his head lolling backwards as he did so,before snapping to attention."What do i owe the pleasure~?" He grind, sharp teeth flashing. "Don't tell me you are here to get ride of me so soon~? iv come to love this little cage~Haha~! but that cant be it! i'm far to important to get rid of~!" He laughed, a grin making its way a crossed his features, though, that vanished quickly, looking to his side, as if he heard something, his pupils back to slits. "Shut up! i didn't ask you!" He hissed, venom dripping from his voice.

He turned back to her, standing up slowly, rolling his shoulders, the chains were tight."I'm going to get out soon you know~" He said, silver hair hooding his eye, which was now a dim red glow beneath the white mask."No matter what you or that damn voice says, i'm getting out.."

Terrified of whats inside

To save his live

~-~The heart and devour the soul~-~

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am
Full Of Envy

User Image

"I don't believe your time in this prison cell has mattered one tiny bit." Perounelle said softly, looking him directly in the eye. Her eyes never changed from the moment she stepped into the chambers. They still had that strong sense of determination, and truth in them. Her eyes traced his face for a few seconds, before Perounelle pursed her lips, and then continued. "What do you plan on doing when you are released? I am doubtful you will have the sense to 'start anew' so to say," Perounelle's eyes never left the man when she spoke. They were demanding, commanding those who heard her speak to look her in the eyes, and listen.

Perounelle had no words to describe this man. He had to be in a class all on his own. For one, he exhibited symptoms of having two personalities, which is something none of the other prisoners had. But that wasn't what set him apart from the others. The way he spoke, how he moved....It was as if he had practiced every single moment countless times. He knew what he was doing. He knew precisely what, and how. His sureness was something Perounelle didn't see in other prisoners. Pride, and knowing what you're doing were two completely different things in the chambers. And this man? He had both, and much more. It reflected in those blood red eyes of his. Those eyes that seemed to have the fiery gates of hell inside of them.

But just as she looked him in the eyes, the burning started again. The emotions in her eyes for far too long before stabilizing again. Perounelle's breath hitched very slightly in her throat, barely noticeable that is...If it wasn't so quiet. She cleared her throat and sat up straight, leaning against her chair. "Do you know who I am?" Perounelle finally asked, her head cocked to the right. It sounded more of a plea mixed with a command rather than a question.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:46 pm
Buttercream Belle

"Oh of cores~!, but the question is." He said looking her up and down, blood red eyes taking everything in, a wicked smirk spread a crossed his face as he leaned against his cell bars."But do you? oh queen who stands so might and tall." He pushed away from the cell." Oh queen of bravery, of presute, of loyalty." He started to pace back and for in his cell, though, the pacing wasn't hurried or rushed, it was leasurly, nonchalant." Oh queen of sin.." he said, head snapping to the side, looking at her.

"Oh queen of the scars on her back." He voice dropped, smile still on his fave as he took a step forward." Oh queen of a broken heart." he took another step."Oh queen who made a deal." and another."Oh queen, who,s pure white wing, was died black."and another." Oh queen who gave it to a man." He stopped at that, standing to his full height, looking down at her, his red eye filled with mirth, a look of, i know something you don't."A man, who happily obliged...Oh yes queen, i know who you are....but do you know?" He said, cocking his head to the said, emitting a high pitched chuckle."Do tell~"

"Don't be rash...she doesn't remember.." The voice, that damned voice!." I know she doesn't! stop pointing out the obvious!" He snapped, turning to his side, breathing slightly ragged from the out burst.

To save his live

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:10 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

All the sudden, Perounelle couldn't breathe. But at the same moment, if felt as if she wasn't getting enough air. His words, and piercing and as sure as they were...They made no sense to her, and yet, it was affecting her so much. Her eyes widened and all she could do was stare when he her scars. He had never seen them before.

Perounelle's chair all the sudden scraped back, and she was standing up, chest shaking. Everything was spinning for some reason, she was feeling nauseous, and disoriented. Perounelle paused and braced herself against the wall, looking down. All the spinning came to a stop, and she gulped, her throat feeling extremely dry. Now both of her scars were burning, and she had this awful migraine as well. Perounelle looked back at the man, hearing him shout to his other personality something about her.
Queen of Sin?
Queen of a broken heart?
When...When had that ever happened? She had never fallen in love?
She couldn't. Why was that, anyway? Why couldn't she?

Who made a deal? With who?
Wings.....She was an angel, after all...A sin. A died wing?
Her head started pounding once more, and Perounelle lifted a gentle hand to it, before she breathed in, looking at him, narrowing her eyes. "Who the hell are you?" She spoke softly, still non judgemental. Perounelle then pursed her lips and said, "I don't know what you're talking about. Honestly. Would you care to elaborate, or is it some nonsense crazy babble that you're constantly saying to yourself?"

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:31 pm
Buttercream Belle

"I, am the Deal maker, or at least that is the name i will give you." He said, flopping down on the ground, crossing his legs."if you really have to ask what i'm talking about, then i shouldent halve to tell you." He said, leaning forward a bit, his frown gone, replaced by a neutral look, his eyes cold, unfeeling, ruthless." I stirred something in you just now, something you don't understand or remember, but..i stirred it...angles live more then once...don't they." He said, running his tongue over his craked lips.

To save his live

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:34 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

Perounelle watched him closely, her breathe back to normal, but taking caution, still. She let out a small huff, and crossed her arms, before sitting back on the chair, staring intently at him. The Deal Maker. It was the one thing that sounded strangely familiar to her. She clasped her fingers together and pressed her lips together tightly, before looking down at the stone ground, taking in all of his words. "I am an Angel bound by earth. I'm not one of those holy ones people think of. I have no wings. Angels don't get to live more than once. Only an angel can kill an angel. You can't get a second chance...That's as far as I know. I'm not one of the big-shots." Perounelle looked at him with dull eyes once more, her eyes reading nothing, only determination. "I'm not really sure what you have connected to my past...But maybe I don't remember it for a reason. I don't know. I'm not sure i'm supposed to, either," Perounelle leaned back in her chair, her lips tightening together once more.

"Is there something you want from me? What did you get out of it?"

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 pm
Buttercream Belle

"You..ow me a favor..."He said. grinning at her." you told me that, in fact, when i called, for what ever task it was, you would do it.." He said standing up." I'm not a man you want to cross miss." He then added, his cheery tone gone, his voice now cold, professional." I kept my end of the deal, though, you obviously do not remember.." He said, walking over to the cell bars." so, ill make it simple, i want out..., nothing more, nothing less, i want out, i stayed, they locked me up and i stayed, the seal they put on these chains is weakening, i feel it.." He said, his eye glowing softly art this."So, i can either ask nicely, and be let out in a civilized manor, or, ill get out my way."

To save his live

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:54 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image

"A favor." Perounelle said, eyes now silently wide. She listened to all he said, and couldn't help but take a step back from surprise. Her face wavered slightly from is seriousness, but she managed to keep it intact. "You were put under consideration for leave. I do not believe I want to allow you to roam the streets free just yet, not when you have such information of me..." Perounelle's lips tightened and she stepped a bit closer to him, her eyes hardening, turning more serious. "I am a woman of my word, however, I must postpone your leave for a later date." Perounelle crossed her arms, looking into his cell, her gaze steady.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 pm
Buttercream Belle

"Oh...no, haha, wrong answer.." He said, his smile gone, replaced by a nasty scowl as he rolled his shoulders a bit, moving them before a sickening pop emerged from them both, before he lifted his arms over his head, making it so that they were no longer behind his back, rolling them again, the both popped, he didn't even flinch. He brought his hand to his chest, sticking it under the dirty fabric, pulling out a chain..and on that chain was one, small..black wing." The worst penalty...for an angle...is to loose there wings.." He said, before bringing it up to his lips, and blowing on it, with that, the wing turned to a bright green, smoky essence, that traveled from his hands, threw the bars, wrapping its self around Perounelle."And...i prefer tot talk to this you instead.." He said, watching as the sin took over.

To save his live

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
Everythingxx thatxx usedxx toxx bexxxx sinxx isxx nowxxxx disease.
xxx
xxx ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇ. xxx

“ Quietus. ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the sickening smoke enveloped her, Perounelle couldn't scream, couldn't speak, she couldn't do anything. Her scars burned and twigned, and she felt heavy all the sudden, feeling sin taint her, engulfing her consciousness. You are an idiot, Perennial. She heard simply, in a voice not like her own at all. It was demanding, much more malicious, and mean, even. Perounelle didn't know how to explain it, and she couldn't help but panic. She didn't recognise the voice, or that name. Perennial....So strange, but so familiar. The black smoke completely engulfed her, adding to the satin white dress, tainting it with none other than sin. The smoke circled and circled around her, the only thing visible is her now piercing cold copper eyes. Much to the new host's distaste, white swirls were left on the dress, a signal as to the fact that sin could not completly take over her. This meant that Perounelle had the tiniest of say in some of the things she did, and this infuriated Quietus.

The new host, Quietus, now grew tired of the smoke as some of it still lingered around her, and she scowled loudly, batting it away, black wind coming from the motion. She scowled again and let her hand fall to her side, before her eyes narrowed at Lucian, a frown now in place. She hated him, she hated Perounelle, and she hated Equinox. Quietus hated everyone, and admitted it as much as she possibly could. The man called her here to simply let himself out of a cage, and it pissed her off.

Quietus reached into the pocket of the dress and pulled out the key after a fit of cursing because there were so damn many. She unlocked the seven locks and slammed the door open, pointing the key to the binds, making them break and disintegrate.

She stepped aside for him, her hands now crossed, narrowed eyes staring straight at him. He kept her wing. He had no right. He owned her now, and it pissed her off. Quietus was the embodiment of every single one of the seven sins. Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride. She had every single one of them, and she had solitude. It was not her best friend, and solitude alone was merely an acquaintance of hers.

Quietus scowled once more and pursed her lips. What else did he want from her, anyway?

Full Of Envy

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:19 pm
Buttercream Belle

"Thank you dear." Lucian said as he rubbed at his wrist."I knew that wing would come in handy." He said with a laugh, snapping his figures, and in a puff of purple smoke, he was clean, his out fit changed, a long black jacket, with fur on the hoods rim, the sleeves lined with the same material, his hair was now clean and pulled back, hair still covering his right side.

"I fined this look more aporeate." He said with a laugh, stepping forward, his boots click clacking against the ground as he walked threw the gates, flicking his wrist out ward slightly, causing the door to slam behind him." Much better, i was growing rather tired of being locked up there." He said with a yawn.

"And..as for you my dear, anything ells to say before i summon you back to your prison?" He asked, his ever present smile back in play.

To save his live

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:10 am
User Image
Everythingxx thatxx usedxx toxx bexxxx sinxx isxx nowxxxx disease.
xxx
xxx ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇ. xxx

“ Quietus. ”

Quietus scowled once more at that pet name The Deal Maker gave her. She was no dear, no sir, no ma'am, no no-one. It pissed her off even more when he commented that HER wing was going to come in handly. It disgusted her that he kept her own damn wing. And It still managed to piss her off even more, if possible. She watched him snap and switch clothing, to which she grit her teeth. He thought he was so strong, so noble, so smart.

"You look like absolute hell anyway, I don't really care."

She scowled at his laugh, clenching her fists and wanting to yell bloody murder at him. When the door slammed, she didn't even flinch. Quietus only narrowed her eyes at him. "Who the hell are you talking to? You know damn well i'm not listening." She gave him an irritated puzzled look, before turning abruptly to get away from him. His presence sickened her.

Her irritation spiked when he called her 'dear' again, and Quietus glared at him. If looks could kill, he would be rotting in hell at this very moment. "I hope you get yourself killed." She said simply, her voice turning into a snarl before she added, "And you better take good damn care of my wing."

She crossed her arms, waiting for him to return her. She didn't want to see this man any more than she had to.

Full Of Envy

Solarian Palace

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas