Welcome to Breeders Inc!

This thread is just a quick overview of how our forums work, and what rules our users are expected to follow. To start with, this guild is primarily for Pokemon X and Y, however some of our breeders may be willing to work with you on prior gens. Just be sure to specify if you're not talking about x or y, or it will be assumed you have a gen six game.

Feel free to post in the main forum, but try to keep things pokemon related. :3

SubForums:

Staff: This subforum is for our crew to have some space to work together to make sure this guild is in top notch shape. :3

Official Breeders: This is our master list of breeders in their natural habitat. Each breeder has a thread here featuring their abilities, current projects, availability, ect. Please be respectful and read their front page before posting in their thread, as each individual breeder may have their own way of going about things.

Requests: This thread is for general requests. Working with an official breeder in their own thread may get you that specific pokemon you're after, but if you can't find a breeder that suits your needs, this thread is good for posting your request where all of our breeders can see it, and whoever can fill it will contact you.

RULES:

These are pretty simple, please follow them or I will wield the ban hammer with my fist of ultimate justice.

0. RESPECT MY CREW. - They are put in a position of leadership for a reason. Respect them because they're what makes this guild possible. If you have a problem with one of them, don't argue with them or cause a scene, just contact em directly. If they're stepping out of line, I'll take care of it. Disrespect them and you'll have no place in this guild.

1. NO HACKED POKEMON. - If you used anything outside your game to create a pokemon, it's not welcome here. This guild breeds for the stats we want, and hunts for the pokemon we need. We do not use gameshark or action replay here. If you are found making pokemon through unacceptable methods, you will be immediately removed from the guild.

2. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW TRAINERS. - Please guys, no drama. Be nice to each other, play fair, and if you have a disagreement, please come to me before things get out of hand, and I will take care of it.

3. RESPECT YOUR BREEDERS.
- This is mostly in regards to the Trade Threads. If they have a rule set within their thread, follow them. Unless they conflict with this list, you will be expected to follow specific thread rules if you are in a specific breeder's thread. We work hard for you, so please work with us to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you don't like a specific breeder's policies, just find a different breeder. We're not hard to come by here. :3

4. BE HONEST. - Be clear on what your trade consists of before you trade, and be sure what you send matches what you've offered. If you promise a 5iv perfect pokemon and send a three iv perfect pokemon, then we're going to have a problem. Don't try to scam here, just be up front about what you're after and what you're offering, and you'll eventually get what you're after.

5. ITEMS. - You are welcome to offer items in exchange for pokemon. Tossing on a nugget or something else with a high sell value is an appreciated gesture, as swapping pokemon in and out of the day care can get costly. We don't expect you to, but it's appreciated if you do. You're also welcome to offer master balls, mega stones, ect, to try to temp our breeders into that impossible pokemon you're after. For some breeders is isn't necessary, for others, it's the only way you're going to get that shiny female eevee.

6. I RULE WITH AN IRON STRAP ON. - This project is my project, this guild is my guild. As such, I reserve the right to change these rules as necessary, and I reserve the right to have final say on the happenings of this guild. I'm a pretty laid back person, and this guild is here for fun. I want to have fun. I want you to have fun. Don't f*ck it up.