Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Town of Thorns(End) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:26 pm
This mission at the end will unlock more missions, due to Information that will be found out at the end of the mission while facing the witch. other missions will involve fighting the other council members in their missions.

Mission Name: Town of Thorns

Number of Teams Allowed:
3 students

-Max Crawler(meister)-none
-Melani(weapon)-none
-Akamichi love

Enemy/Enemies:
Witch of the Serin Council(one of seven)
Giant Turtle(used as a transport)
Reward: 10 souls

Images (if any):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs): As you live your life normally, theres always that one specific Witch which annoys people..yes Skarit, where shes from is a mystery, but from a rumor she had spread, this rumor turned out to be true..for the most part, there had been a sight of a town being completely attacked by plants and taken over, all the inhabitants of this town seemed to have vanished...well, to be honest Skarit believes that they have all just been captured and added to an collection somewhere in the town. surprisingly one will find that Skarit was right when the missioners find this building. but this is only the beginning, the Cause will be found out as a Witch one of which seems to be strong enough to take out an entire Town on her own. if anyone could stand listening to Skarit, she would have mentioned the words "Serin Council" but nothing else about it. what will be found out is that this attack was just the beginning of a series of attacks, which al would lead to a bigger plan, the job of this mission is to find and save the people of this town and some how find the source of the plantation and bring an end to it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:48 am
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

A meeting point was meet to be found at the edge of town where the forestation was light yet still would seem as if it was growing. the group sent by the DWMA was meant to group with the DMA student so that they can take on this mission head on, safty was unknown to both schools as the reasoning behind the forestation and its missing citizens was unknown. the mission was clear find the citizens and free them, and stop the source of the forestation, simple right? beware of the plants they have been seen Protecting itself or..something, we are quite sure of.

Begin  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:30 am
+Akamichi Love+User Image
Akamichi slowly descended to the ground. His wings flapped in the air as he surveyed the surrounding area. He found a spot that seemed to be on the edge of the town where the plants were still growing, but it was not as out of control as the rest of the area. "They're late. How unethical." Akamichi said as he summoned a giant skeleton hand and sat on it as if it was a throne. "The clock is ticking DWMA." Akamichi stated to himself. The students from the DWMA's tardiness left a bad taste in Akamichi's mouth. He only agreed to the mission in hopes of recovering books to better advance his knowledge of the world and his knowledge of the magical arts. This would be his first mission, and the first time seeing students from the DWMA in action, so this mission was going to be an interesting one.

King of Relms

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:24 am
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

----------------------------------

A portal appeared behind of Akamichi as he was waiting for the DWMA students to arrive. Walking through the portal, Max came out, hoping that this mission won't be a bore. He scene that there was someone else here as well, he walked up to greet the stranger. Hey....

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:45 am
The silence was broken when Akamichi heard a portal open up behind him. When Akamichi went to turn around, he saw boy, and he assumed that he was one of the students from the DWMA. When the boy approached Akamichi and greeted him, he remained quiet and examined the boy. He then broke the silence. "Your late." He said as he continued examining the boy. "Do you have some type of excuse? Tardiness is unethical. I don't like unethical." Akamichi said as he looked the boy in the eyes. From what Akamichi gathered, the boy seemed to have control over fire...much like Akamichi. The boy looked like a brawler as well. Also like the type who would charge into battle without taking anytime to analyze the situation. Akamichi hoped that the boy would prove his theory wrong.

King of Relms

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 am
User Image

User Image

[ Melani ] [ Ballistic Knife ] [ Partner: N/A ]
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

Melani arrived shortly after Akamichi just in time to see a skeleton hand rising behind the boy. She missed the part where he hid his wings where hid behind the skeleton hand which made the alarmed weapon to tackle Akamichi trying to save him from the skeleton hand.
                            "L-look out"
                            She yelled while pining him down and gazing upon the skeleton hand.
                            "Are you alright? What is this place?"
                            Moments later she also noticed Max's arrival.

OoC:

Where: Town of Thorns
                            With: Akamichi / ????? / ?????

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 am
Akamichi was awaiting a response from the boy, but the cold stare Akamichi was giving him was interrupted when a girl tackled and pinned him down. She was screaming LOOK OUT!!! but when Akamichi looked around, there was nothing of immediate danger. Just the still growing vegetation. Akamichi then mumbled something and cast a levitation spell on the girl, picking her up, and setting or a few feet away from Akamichi. He then cast the same spell on himself and put himself on his feet. He then began to brush himself off. "I was fine, but then you tackled me for no reason, and this place is what's now being called "The Town of Thorns." Akamichi said as he finished brushing himself off and turning his gaze to the girl. "You should know this. It was in the breifing, and why are you late? Someone could have died in the time we wasted waiting on you." Akamichi said. He was a tad bit anxious to get going with the mission. He also wondered who exactly was in charge.

Saberwolf123

Nebbia d Argento

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

"But...but there's a skeleton hand right there!"
                            She replied pointing at the skeleton throne. But it seems no one was actually minding it.
                            "Eh!?"
                            Melani would began to feel lighter, flustering over once she realized she was being carried away by Akamichi's spell before being deposited a few feet away from the DMA student when he started lecturing her.
                            "But I did got here in the end didn't I? "
                            She replied with a feeble voice, after all she wouldn't want anyone to die because of her.

OoC:

With: Akamichi / Max / ?????

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:14 pm
"Yes. Im aware of the skeleton hand. I summoned it." Akamichi said as he gazed at the girl. His tone was now calmer then before. "My name is Akamichi Love. Im a student from the DMA. I guess you could consider me a witch, given my magical abilites." Akamichi said. "And you did get here in the end, so I guess you do have a point." Akamichi would have rathered skip the introductions and jump straight into the mission, but he knew if they were to come out of this mission alive, that they would have to be able to trust one another and know each others strength and weaknesses. "What's your name?" Akamichi asked the girl.

King or Relms

Mebbia d Argento

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:29 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

I had some business to take of before I came here. Max said as he began walking passed Akamichi. He then sensed another wavelength coming towards them, as the girl came and tackle Akamichi. I guess we're all here so. As Akamichi began introducing himself, so Max decided to go next. I'm Max Crawler, warlock.

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm Melani, nurse Mortem's assistant."
                            The girl answered just as soon as she was asked and Max had introduced himself.
                            "Pleased to meet you both, I would be in your care."
                            She didn't had any issues with Akamichi being a witch, more over she was used to Miss Mortem who was a demon herself. The plants however made her nervous to a certain degree.
                            "I"m a weapon. Ballistic Knife to be precise"
                            She added.

OoC:

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:59 pm
Akamichi examined the area around them as everyone exchanged introductions. He was paired with a warlock and a weapon. This was indeed an interesting trio that was formed for this mission. Akamichi didn't know where exactly they would begin their search. Akamichi then returned his attention the Max and Melani as they finished their introductions. "Nice to meet the both of you." Akamichi said as he look at both Melani and Max. "Do either of you know exactly where we start our search?" Akamichi asked. He was eager to test his magical abilities in combat. He was also eager to find books about the towns history and find the source of these plants everywhere.

King of Relms

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:48 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

(srry something came up tonight XD)

as the group was talking the Plantation continued to grow, what seemed like vines would start to move upon the ground as if they were snakes, flowers began to bloom around the group, they looked harmless, they all were closed as they began to grow randomly, despite the rate a flower would grow and sprout these buggers seemed to grow almost a if time was speeding it up, soon they would sprout showing off the pink color, within seconds after the flowers surrounded them they stopped blooming, it was as if they were marking a spot where they were, soon a scream of a woman could be heard echoing in the city, it was quick, it soon extinguished right after the voice would reach its peak.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well I really dont know whe-."
                            Melani answered when they heard a woman's scream which frightened her, forcing the redhead to hide behind Akamachi who was the closest one.
                            "W-what was that?"
                            She asked unsure of she really wanted to know. But this was a mission and they had to see it through.
                            "O-kay... we need to investigate, please stay close..."
                            She suggested more than ordering after all it was her very first mission she had no experience in the field. More over she didn't knew if any of her partners.

OoC:

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

XxNinjaLegendXx

Wealthy Millionaire

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:49 am
The beauty of the flowers that surrounded the group enticed Akamichi. He couldn't take his eyes off of them...well he thought he couldn't. He quickly found that he could when he heard the screams of what sounded like a woman in the town. This put Akamichi on high alert. All of a sudden Akamichi felt something rush behind. He turned around and raised his hand. With a snap of his fingers whatever it was was going to be burned to a crisp. Akamichi was able to stop himself when he saw that it was only Melani hiding behind him. Akamichi then regained his composure and lowered his hand. "You shouldn't do that again. You might get killed next time." Akamichi said as he looked at the scared Melani. It was obvious that she was nervous, and she had the right to be. There was no telling what the source of that scream was, and there was no telling what exactly they would find in the town. "Your right. that probably would be the best course of action." Akamichi said in response to Melani's suggestion to stay together. "Let me see if I can get a better idea of where the scream came from." Akamichi said to Melani and Max. He then spread his wings and ascended into the air. From in the air he could got a better view of the town. He saw a building that stood out and looked it would be a good starting point. "I see something." Akamichi called down to Max and Melani.

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

blazesawk333

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out