Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia
Plans for the Guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:00 am
Hey everyone,

Please share your thoughts for the guild, if you feel you want to do so in a public setting. I'd love to hear what you all desire as a guild, as I've been busy as of late and haven't been able to dedicate time to it like I'd hope to do. There's no limit to which types of ideas you can submit, I want to hear anything and everything.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm
Hello biggrin I believe we need to host more things inorder to get more members back into action Contests ect... because i see this family a little paused at the moment at a stand still and it makes me sad sad  

XPsILoveYou

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 am
Well Raven hasn't posted in this Guild in a long time... he is not really sure if this Guild is still active or not meow... cat_neutral If this Guild is still active something fun should be done to kind of... bring all the Members back and posting meow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:33 am
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Well Raven hasn't posted in this Guild in a long time... he is not really sure if this Guild is still active or not meow... cat_neutral If this Guild is still active something fun should be done to kind of... bring all the Members back and posting meow.
Same. I've been really lax in all of my guilds, (including one that I'm a Crewmember in,) since I got into a good RP in PMs.

whoops.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:50 pm
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Same. I've been really lax in all of my guilds, (including one that I'm a Crewmember in,) since I got into a good RP in PMs.

whoops.

Well Raven still posts in most of his other Guilds, but this one just seems... well dead meow. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:52 pm
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

whoops.

Well Raven still posts in most of his other Guilds, but this one just seems... well dead meow. cat_neutral
Yeah, I looked at the five most recent posts for this guild and I'd have to agree. Guess I need to find a new furry one. cat_stare  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:05 pm
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

whoops.

Yeah, I looked at the five most recent posts for this guild and I'd have to agree. Guess I need to find a new furry one. cat_stare

Besides the ones we have just posted, is there ANY "Recent" posts meow? cat_stare ..... this is a guild fur Furries? cat_eek  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:45 pm
We could just all try being cooler.
*Is finally active on gaia again*

Dorasagi

Powerhungry Demigod

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:48 pm
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

whoops.

Besides the ones we have just posted, is there ANY "Recent" posts meow? cat_stare ..... this is a guild fur Furries? cat_eek
The last "recent" post is by you in August.

This is the "gay and bi furs of gaia" so I guess it's kinda?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:07 am
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn

whoops.

Ah really? Hehehe, Raven was the last too post~ yaaaaay meow! cat_4laugh
Well... Raven was invited to this Guild a couple years back, so tha is tha meow. Raven is Gay, but he is Not a Furry! cat_talk2hand

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:31 am
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn

whoops.

Well... Raven was invited to this Guild a couple years back, so tha is tha meow. Raven is Gay, but he is Not a Furry! cat_talk2hand
Ahh. I'm bi and tangentially into the whole furry thing. I like the art and I have a few My Little Pony OCs, but that's as far as I've got with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:40 am
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Ahh. I'm bi and tangentially into the whole furry thing. I like the art and I have a few My Little Pony OCs, but that's as far as I've got with it.

Hmm... can you maybe explain the whole Furry Thing please mew mew? Raven never really understood wha it was... cat_neutral Mean, he knows wha 'Plushys' are... *shudders* But to each their own ya know meow? And he knows tha a Plushy is different from a Furry, but he isnt sure wha a Furry is... Raven also likes The MyLittlePony, but apparently the ones he likes are different so, who knows meow... Hmmm... Burn Meowy, Raven thinks he might have seen you in another guild he is in...  

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:22 am
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Hmm... can you maybe explain the whole Furry Thing please mew mew? Raven never really understood wha it was... cat_neutral Mean, he knows wha 'Plushys' are... *shudders* But to each their own ya know meow? And he knows tha a Plushy is different from a Furry, but he isnt sure wha a Furry is... Raven also likes The MyLittlePony, but apparently the ones he likes are different so, who knows meow... Hmmm... Burn Meowy, Raven thinks he might have seen you in another guild he is in...
Furry is a rather broad term from what I've seen. In the vaguest, (more or where I am I suppose,) it "likes anthropomorphic art." And it can range all the way to, "person feels they are more a wolf than a human." and/or they wear fursuits occasionally.

The CSI episode, (as usual,) that dealt with furries is the extreme of the spectrum and is not telling of the actual thing.

My signature has a family of MLP OCs I've dreamt up. I've RPed as the one on the right. Like furry stuff, there are people far further down the rabbit hole than I am.

I'm in a few other guilds. I'm (as far as I'm aware) the last mildly active crew of GBG.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:36 pm
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn

Furry is a rather broad term from what I've seen. In the vaguest, (more or where I am I suppose,) it "likes anthropomorphic art." And it can range all the way to, "person feels they are more a wolf than a human." and/or they wear fursuits occasionally.

The CSI episode, (as usual,) that dealt with furries is the extreme of the spectrum and is not telling of the actual thing.

My signature has a family of MLP OCs I've dreamt up. I've RPed as the one on the right. Like furry stuff, there are people far further down the rabbit hole than I am.

I'm in a few other guilds. I'm (as far as I'm aware) the last mildly active crew of GBG.

Well Meow... tha is interesting... (Also Raven doesn't know right from left...) Hehehe Down the Rabbit Hole~
Ohhhh! Tha is where meow! The GBG! Yes sadly... Chartreuse Meowy and Alexander Mew Mew don't seem to be part of the Crew anymore... or even very active in tha guild cat_sad

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:53 pm
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Lord Burn

Well Meow... tha is interesting... (Also Raven doesn't know right from left...) Hehehe Down the Rabbit Hole~
Ohhhh! Tha is where meow! The GBG! Yes sadly... Chartreuse Meowy and Alexander Mew Mew don't seem to be part of the Crew anymore... or even very active in tha guild cat_sad
Yeah, a lot of the crew changed hands and more are inactive. It's still more active than here, but not much sadly.

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff