Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Dark Circus [Private] - Complete Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:32 pm
Mission Name: The Dark Circus

Number of Teams Allowed: 1 Meister & Weapon Team

Enemy/Enemies:

• Vinitrox The Dark Wizard of Corrupted Amusement
  • Jumba The Clown of Shrieking Fun

Reward: 7 Kishin Eggs

• The Abandoned Circus/Carnival
    User Image

• Vinitrox The Dark Wizard of Corrupted Amusement:
    User Image

• Jumba The Clown of Shrieking Fun:
    User Image

Summary: A dark and powerful presence can be felt coming from a place far from death city. It is ominous and has peaked Shibusen's interest. Dark clouds plague the area, attempting to cover up what hidden secrets this strange area holds. Despite the gloomy weather which tries to hide the high intensity levels of madness, reports state that all those who go anywhere near the abandoned circus area mysteriously disappear. Clearly there is something lurking about. With the place containing high levels of madness it is only natural that this mission is handed to someone highly resilient, or better yet, dangerous towards madness entirely. The only thing you are doing is scouting the area to see what seems to be the source of all this madness. Take extra caution because one wrong move and you might not be alive to regret it, if there are any evil humans lurking around there at all. And by the way one of our scouts may have detected a powerful warlock soul. It could have just been the madness messing with his head but I'd be wise and try to avoid taking any chances if you actually do see one. You haven't been in the game too long so clearly anything magic related is a big no no. Carry on and stay alive and all that in between.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

The Abandoned Archirald Carnival

Far away from the safety of death city lies a dark and twisted carnival harboring high levels of madness. People who trespass end up gone without a trace. What could be behind this? A simple student of Shibusen academy along with his more skilled and stealthy partner enter the premises quietly. The weather is unyielding as rain pours down hard around the two. As they approach some of the empty trailers they see bright lights. It appears as if the carnival is back on it's feet and running, but that's far from the case. The two split up and search the carts but find nothing of particular interest. While they keep searching separately, the skies roared with such fury as the sounds of thunder fill the area. While the boy with the golden hair searches he can't help but feel as if he's being watched, but it could have been expected, his wavelength did make him stick out in a place like this. The rain around the boy was strangely repelled, it made him think that the weather itself was purely madness. Finally both come to the conclusion that no one seems to be in the area, but that doesn't mean it's entirely over. Who could have regulated the lights? The two rendezvous inside a tent to escape the rain, the only thing they are accompanied with is a few wooden tables and benches, along with a trash can that seemed ancient.

CR Slap
You can go first. I'll bring Takeshi after that and then the mission events, simple enough. ^^

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Charlie arrives at the place without her partner. She looks around and waits it out for him." Maybe, that idiot doesn't know where this place is. He better hurry up or I'm doing this mission alone." Charlie did get a weird feeling from this place, but it was a carnival how bad can this place be, charlie thought as she waits for her miester to arrive.

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 pm
User ImageAKESHIxxAKASHIMA
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Meister

A dark figure slowly arrives from behind. As the figure gets closer to Charlie it is revealed that it's just Takeshi, a vein on his forehead. "You know if you don't want to get squished then I suggest you give me a little more respect." The boy looks down on her and cracks his knuckles for intimidation. Before he et this go any further he thought if it'd be a good idea to let the small argument escalate, they were partners after all. His vein went away and he gave Charlie a slight grin. "You know what? Let's just try and get along, the mission would go on a lot smoother that way." The rain sure was making the place look grim, but even without it it'd still look chilling to the bone. I'm actually a little relieved I came here with Charlie, she seems to have enough experience to deal with this sort of thing. "It looks like we'll be doing a recon mission, simple enough. Let's split up here but try not to stray too far from this area, my wavelength should keep your sanity intact and secure here. Then again it's probably not like your going to have any trouble, I don't think you'd be the type to just go insane." The rain around the two seemed to be going off course as it landed around them, any rain that came into physical contact with Takeshi evaporated instantaneously. "I'll check out the right side while you take care of the left. This should be easy enough, especially for a spy of the academy. Let's meet up in that tent over there when we're done searching this area, 'kay?" Takeshi started walking off towards one of the trailers. He was anxious to begin and finish the mission so he could leave the place. Standing before one of the trailers he read the first word painted on. "Archirald?" He scratched his head before heading inside.

o.c.c - On second thought you can post again I'll just cue the events when we're ready. ^^

Location: Archirald Carnival 】 【 Mood: Nervous, Scared 】【 Theme: The Sun Rises 】 【 Affiliation: DWMA

"I'm going to give it my all!"

CR Slap
I can't believe I forgot to quote you. =w= Much apologies! xD

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Charlie then sense the idiot coming,"Finialy your here. Respect Pff. But I will only get along with you on this." She then stopped, sensing something but it was probly nothing. She countie to speak once he was done talking," Alright we can spilt up but don't come crying to me if your scared~"Charlie then went to the left and started to walk around. This was cerntainly like the other missions she went on, it felt more weird the usual."Spilting up is such a bad choice but It's better to cover more.."Charlie then stops and looks around and hears a small faint of laughter." Hmm laughter?" Follows to where the laughter was and she saw it was a tent for clown acts. She went in the tent and started to look around.

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:32 am
User Image

As soon as Charlie entered the tent she'd notice that the temperature was much lower than average. As the small fury animal looked around she'd be able to notice that the heat from within her body was revealed through her breathe. She could literally see her breathe but it was no where near winter during this time of year. She'd also begin to feel as though someone was watching her. The strange phenomena didn't end there, however, inside the tent it was completely quiet. There was a storm raging outside as the wind howled, but none of that seemed to be going on from within. The silence was eerie as no one but Charlie could be found within the tent. Suddenly the silence is broken as a few words are whispered into Charlie's right ear. "Your too late, the show's over." The quiet voice was accompanied by a cold palm brushed against Charlie's back fur. Despite how quickly Charlie turned to see who or what was behind her she'd find nothing. And just like that everything turned back to normal. The temperature was fine, the feelings of being watched over would vanish, and the silence which had been broken didn't remain as the rain came falling down from outside. If Charlie listened closely she'd be able to hear more laughter. It was faint but the odd thing about it was that it didn't seem alone, someone else joined in but from an entirely different direction, also faint. For an average person it'd be nearly impossible to hear this due to the rain drowning out the voices, but Charlie was a special case after all.

CR Slap

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:30 am
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

As Charlie looked around, she definitly felt a another person in there. She saw her own breath which wasn't normal for her, since rabbits can't see their own breath. She did hear the storm raging around, but she wasn't bother by that, infact she wasn't scared at all. She then heard a voice speaking into her right ear, but she kept calm, even when she felt a cold palm to her back. She did hear carely laughing since rabbits had the best hearing in the world. She did place her small hand in her bag holding onto a carrot and saying," I know the shows over, but for me it's just begun. Now show yourself or I'll blow this tent to pieces!" She said with a strong, and calm voice.

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image

Suddenly the laughter stopped. The eerie silence was back once again. It was as if whoever was stalking Charlie was waiting, daring her to destroy the tent. Meanwhile Takeshi kept his search to the right, he didn't seem to find anything. Unlike Charlie, Takeshi didn't seem to be having any strange encounters.

CR Slap

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Charlie looked down and evilly smirk." So that's how it is huh?Well say bye, bye to the tent." She then look exactly where she sense the demon soul." Demon." She took out a carrot and threw it," Carrot Bomb!" Charlie then runs out of the tent and it explodes. And you can see the exploding tent from a mile away." Aww, I see the demon or kishin is still alive huh? And un damage judging by the soul I see."

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

From the smoke emerged two identical clowns, judging from the one on the left's face it could be confirmed that he was furious. "You..." said the clown on the right with a surprised tone. The clown on the left began comforting his friend by rubbing his back smoothly as his friend covered his eyes with his two long hands. "You destroyed it!" Both of them didn't have any legs and their bodies greatly resembled a balloon. They just seemed to be floating up and down, it was mystery as to how they really did that. The clown on the right sniffled and wiped away a few more tears before looking at Charlie a grinning widely. "That's okay, we'll just make rabbit food, and I can even keep the rabbit's foot for good luck!" The clown on the left smiled deviously. "That's a great idea, let's get started!" Both of their eyes on Charlie as they planned to kill her, obviously out of vengeance, but some of it seemed to be for fun. With both clown's aiming for Charlie they began to ready themselves. "One, two, three, go!" And just like that both clowns formed a ring of seven orbs in front of them. "It's juggling time!" they both said at the same time. Each clown was juggling these orbs but the effects were unknown at the moment, they were likely dangerous and itching to destroy the small creature. While this was going on, Takeshi was rushing to Charlie's side to see what was happening.

User Image

CR Slap

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

Charlie backed up when two weird clowns came to her. One was pissed the other was sobbing? Charlie couldn't help but laugh and her laugh was evil. Charlie then spoke up and said," Of course I destroyed it, you wouldn't speak up or come out. and I wont even taste good since I'm Cursed."Seeing the forming an attack Charlie got ready, even though she should fight with her miester. She then her face look like a tick off face more then the clown," You want to fight then fine, Element Dance." A aura like goes around her and she says softly," Earth aura" Green aura surrounds her and she jumps and touches the ground and a ton of vines surround the two clowns.

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

Charlie's laughter would only satisfy the clowns as they juggled the orbs. They were use to making otter people laugh, it was there job and it always has been. "Oh I just love that face! Do me a favor and keep that smile until the end. Wouldn't you agree brother?" The clown on Charlie's left snickered with amusement. "Yes I agree! She should keep that face on, the others we played with weren't that much fun. They were always screaming and terrified." When the word curse came up, the clown on Charlie's right looked down on her. "Cursed? I don't get it." The clown on the left laughed quietly. "You were always such a dunce." The other clown didn't laugh but rather rolled his eyes. "Since we don't have a tent I guess we'll just have to perform out here." Once the vines came in both clowns were hit by them, the two brothers floated into each other while the orbs they were juggling fell all over the place. One was actually falling towards Charlie, if she didn't dodge then she might end up seriously damaged. Each one caused an explosion and shook the ground violently, destroying what little wreckage was left of the tent. Takeshi was getting closer but he wasn't quite there yet. "Ow! Brother that hurt! Watch where your going!" The two began to argue and fight in front of Charlie, until the same clown that always seemed to be on Charlie's left, stopped. "Let's not do this here, not in the middle of an act." The one on Charlie's right looked down ashamed. "Your right..." Both of them then began to laugh like maniacs, their voices were warped and changed. By now it was no question to what they truly were.

User Image

CR Slap

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

"Oh, laughing is your sorce of power huh? then i wont laugh." Charlie had a serious face going on, and she did back up even more, still being surround by the earth aura."Yeah Im cursed, to be in this body, but If you even try to kill me, you will be curse in a rabbit form for good." Charlie smirked," Agruing in front of your enemy, that's not nice. And wait there while I go get my partner, One x two people isn't fair." She jumped into the air and landed by Takeshi, She smiled and grab him and jump right back to where the two clowns where." Your so slow Takeshi.."

Crasher Wave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:09 pm
User ImageAKESHIxxAKASHIMA
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Meister

Takeshi was trying to find his way through this maze of a circus. Just as he was almost near Charlie he found himself within her tiny and stubby arms. When she jumped into the air with him he was immediately freaked out. "W-Wait! This is way too scary for me!" Takeshi grabbed onto Charlie and held her so tight that it could have been seen as an attempt on her life. "Don't let me die or I'll haunt you!" By the time Takeshi peeped through his one closed eye he realized that he was already on the ground. "Y-You didn't drop me...my hero!" All of the sudden Takeshi grabbed Charlie and began to cuddle with the cute and fluffy animal. "I was so scared! I thought you would drop me but you really do care!" Takeshi was rocking her body back and fourth in a long embrace. After awhile he put her down gently. "Hehe...I guess I got carried away. Sorry! Now why did you bring me here?" All of the sudden both clowns laughed which immediately invoked Takeshi's attention. They must have thought Takeshi's display of affections were humorous because they didn't stop right away. "Those clowns..." His eyes widened as he hid behind Charlie huddled up into a ball. "T-There so creepy..." It didn't seem as though the meister wanted to have any confrontation with the 'things'. "When I went on this mission I didn't expect to be fighting such horrifying creatures." He stood back up slowly as the clowns laughter slowly died down. We were supposed to just scope the place out and now we've got clowns... Takeshi looked down at Charlie. "This wasn't in the job description, fighting in a place with this much madness could be disastrous." Takeshi wasn't really sure if that was true, his wavelength was dangerously powerful towards madness so what's to say that he wouldn't be able to take on the clowns with Charlie also giving off the same wavelength. It was mostly just the fear talking for him, he wasn't terrified of clowns but these things chilled his spine. As the boy turned his attention towards the exit he heard more laughter, but it wasn't from the clowns in front of him. "Huh...?"

Location: Archirald Carnival 】 【 Mood: Terrified 】【 Theme: The Sun Rises 】 【 Affiliation: DWMA

"I'm going to give it my all!"

CR Slap

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 pm
User Image

Weapon Form Image:
User Image

Charlie Rabbit

"Tch, your such a Coward! And Stop hugging me!" Charlie never knew why she made a partner with him, but maybe because she wanted to be a death sycthe which was every weapon goal." Well, even on simple missions there are always something lurking and the ones who are causing the problems. Learn that..and now" She looked tick off," Your happy clown faces really tick me off, Like him." Points at Takeshi." But unlike him clowns, I want to kill yah." She then sense another soul, a dark one, a wizard type of soul as well." So you two clowns aren't the only ones that are running the show here huh, and unlike you takeshi i got a little more infomation about this place,But by info didn't tell about these stupid clowns." She stared where the third soul was coming from," They said to watch out for you Vinitrox The Dark Wizard of Corrupted Amusement."

Crasher Wave

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces