Commander Verrik
Captain

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 pm
Welcome to the out of character section of Gaia Clash Online, here we will introduce the registration for our Role Play characters that will be involved into the Role Play.

What is Gaia Clash Online?

It was inspired by the popular anime: Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online 2, Hack// and others of the Hack: Series.

Here is the background information for the Role Play for now.

In 2014 the Oculus VR was created by an American virtual reality technology company founded by Palmer Luckey and Brendan Iribe. Twenty years later the technology has advanced to the point of perfection, a handful of ALPHA and BETA testers were drawn from the gaming and social media population and were given a single, vital task:

"Test out the first VR MMO title for the Oculus Rift. From here we will see if it is fit for online, multiplayer interactions between players."

But something went wrong, a mysterious figure only known as "The Prince" has frozen the players inside the game and has threatened to self-destruct the head pieces if the mechanism for the game is canceled, killing the person wearing it and anything within 15 meters. Also, if the person in the game dies three times, the Oculus Rift self-destructs, killing the player in real life.

Now the ALPHA and BETA testers, a estimated 5,000 players have been locked into the game, with no way out.

-Why has this happened?
-Who caused the incident?
-How can they escape?
-Will they ever escape...?

Find out when the RP: Gaia Clash Online is released.
-------------------------------------

Please, follow the format (Located in the Profile section of the RP) and Private Message me first before posting the Profile on the Official 'Profile section' of this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 am
Is there an expected date we post in the IC? Also where will.shops and the.guild towns be?  

MalikVelkari

Fuzzy Pup

9,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Commander Verrik
Captain

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,875 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:06 pm
Ezio_Legoiceking_Auditore

yes there is, right now there is a ton of work going on irl between us and the guild as well as resolving real world issues, but we expect the final construction to be finished by the end of next week.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:39 am
Aw, that's such a cool topic for an RP...if it was still going, I would have joined...  

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ixus Argeneau

Aged Inquisitor

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 pm
T0ki3
Aw, that's such a cool topic for an RP...if it was still going, I would have joined...
Very true, I would have joined it as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 am
Good news, I shall be starting up construction for Gaia Clash online again! For all those who wish to join, please choose a class and create a character in the respected section and await the completion announcement.  

Commander Verrik
Captain

Dangerous Entrepreneur

9,875 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
♛ | Gaia Clash Online |

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers