Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxicide

Captain

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:03 am
After all these years I have decided to let go of the Wix scene. The reason is mostly because I lack the time and effort to devote to it. I created the first wix guide on Gaia solely to help all of those in the community that wanted to use Wix as a GaiaOnline profile alternative and soon after founded the Official Wix Guild with the intention of providing new and updated tutorials, information, tips, tricks, and more for anyone interesting in using Wix, with no judgements on skill, just a place for the community to collaborate and come together and exchange ideas and promote their Wix creations.

The initial guide and guild were both successful in the long run, of course with the help of a several friends that I couldn't thank more. I wish all those who helped me the best and I want to thank all those who contributed and gave their support, especially my good friend Horntastic.

I will not be passing the guild on to anyone as the craze for using wix has died down over the last couple years and both Horntastic and I no longer have the time to tend to it. I have since done away with using Wix as a profile myself, however those of you who are still interested in using Wix, please refer to Horntastic's updated guide and media code converter as it is still works quite well.

You are still free to join and continue using the guild forums, however I will personally not be updating of the guides or tutorials.

Thank you again to all those that helped contribute and a special thanks to all the members who joined the official wix guild and to all those who used my guide and found it helpful.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:23 am
Awww I hate readings things like this! It's like a chapter of your life closed, hopefully you have good luck with a new one!

I would like to thank you, and Hornstatic, for the guide, and even for this guild, even though no one really posts, it's a great example of the hard work you put forth for us. Hopefully you're not quitting Gaia, haha, but if you do, good luck in life!

Again, thank you for teaching on wix! I love my profile!  

Zyvox

Dj_Anime89

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 am
i thank you both and i still use my wix to this day smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am
Zyvox
Awww I hate readings things like this! It's like a chapter of your life closed, hopefully you have good luck with a new one!

I would like to thank you, and Hornstatic, for the guide, and even for this guild, even though no one really posts, it's a great example of the hard work you put forth for us. Hopefully you're not quitting Gaia, haha, but if you do, good luck in life!

Again, thank you for teaching on wix! I love my profile!

I know the feeling.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the work we put into this. It makes me happy to know that we have succeeded in helping the community.

I may being leaving Wix behind, but I will remain active on Gaia. I have been here far to long to throw it away easily and I have met many great people on the journey thus far and wish to continue doing so.  

Toxicide

Captain

Anxious Gaian

Toxicide

Captain

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:31 am
Dj_Anime89
i thank you both and i still use my wix to this day smile

You are most welcome. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 am
You and horntastic Have my thanks for making a great guild and tool to help fellow gaians may you both prosper in whatever interests you next.
heart Love ya guys heart  

Ryu Takamoto

Ruthless Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kandy Thief

Hardcore Treater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:14 am
bye bye crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 pm
That is alright hun. I may use it again in time and may not...kinda a fickle person here. I am glad that you guys made the guides though encase I decide to use them again. heart  

Kysindra

Sugary Cranberry

Noma Steaks

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:14 pm
Thank you for an awesome guild! I remember joining it a couple years ago, and falling in love with wix. I've actually kept the same profile for almost a year or so thanks to this guild.

And thank your Horntastic and Toxxyn!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:13 pm
Thank you everyone for your kind words.
I will still be around Gaia, so if I am needed or you just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM.  

Toxicide

Captain

Anxious Gaian

Wix Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas