Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
He's Baaaaack

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_Kent_M

Mysterious Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:21 pm
I don't know how many of you have been hyped for FNAF 3, but it apparently JUST got released probably around 9:30 PM EST, so it's been out for a little bit at this point. I've been watching gameplay of it all night and the hype has not been for nothing in my opinion. This one is, surprise surprise, totally different from the last two adding a few more things to the game and a few more complex things to it. Having watched several videos I think I have a grasp on some aspects of it, but even that is scratching the surface and I think it's great that you don't just learn everything right away, because otherwise it makes the game a bit too easy. I'm trying not to give anything away so I'm being as vague as I can be while still being informative because I don't know how many, if any of you want to play this game blind going into and try to grasp everything for yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:13 pm
(>?o?)> What is FNAF3?  

Captain Kay E

LillithCow

Beloved Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:36 pm
Captain Kay E
(>?o?)> What is FNAF3?

Its a game called Five Nights At Freddy's 3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 pm
Loved the game  

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:26 am
Scared the pants off me! I love this game series!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm
TH3_G1ITCH_
Scared the pants off me! I love this game series!

It's definitely one of my favorite horror games just because of how difficult it gets, and the aspect of not being able to move anywhere and having to wait for it to happen. I still have to get the third one, but I have the other two. I just love watching people torture themselves playing the game (my friend takes it seriously and just screams when they lose, more out of anger and I just sit and laugh)  

Sir_Kent_M

Mysterious Misfit

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:29 pm
Sir_Kent_M
It's definitely one of my favorite horror games just because of how difficult it gets, and the aspect of not being able to move anywhere and having to wait for it to happen. I still have to get the third one, but I have the other two. I just love watching people torture themselves playing the game (my friend takes it seriously and just screams when they lose, more out of anger and I just sit and laugh)

Same here, darlin'. However, when I started playing the first FNAF I didn't think I was going to get into it because it was static and "just checkin' the camera's" How wrong I was! The storyline it really in-depth too, right? It's strange how torturing oneself can still be fun! Or, should I use the word entertaining? XD
(I must admit I react the same as your friend, hehe!)

The 3rd game is really, really good, too! I hope you get to play it soon! ^u^b  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:44 pm
TH3_G1ITCH_
Sir_Kent_M

Same here, darlin'. However, when I started playing the first FNAF I didn't think I was going to get into it because it was static and "just checkin' the camera's" How wrong I was! The storyline it really in-depth too, right? It's strange how torturing oneself can still be fun! Or, should I use the word entertaining? XD
(I must admit I react the same as your friend, hehe!)

The 3rd game is really, really good, too! I hope you get to play it soon! ^u^b

I still have to beat the other two, I've been putting it off because I didn't have a mouse, and I know I get agitated easily, it's a bad habit of mine...cost me my last laptop because of just people being annoying and frustrating me that I chucked my bag and obliterated the track pad... sweatdrop but I got a temporary computer, til I get money (an Acer, bottom of the barrel but it works decently for now)

I love the story, especially all the hidden lore and everything in it, and how the posters will randomly change and everything. (Foxy, Mangle, and Balloon Boy are my favorites)  

Sir_Kent_M

Mysterious Misfit

General Chat etc..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces