Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 pm
Mission: The Webs we Weave

Number of Teams Allowed:

Team 1: Mirai The Witch of Life and Texas

Team 2: Lily Treinna

Team 3: Despair

Team 4: Melanie

Reward: Changing the future

Summary: The Seekers have sent Mirai along with a small team to a refugee camp of Machinist survivors who are fated to become the Neo-Machinist Faction known as The Chevaliers. Unbeknownst to them, the transformation of this weary band of survivors into one of the most powerful factions of Neo-Machinists is one wracked with tragedy, betrayal, cruelty and despair. Can the DWMA team change the course of history and stop the slow descent of these refugees into hatred, misery and revenge, or is the fate of thousands of humans to live in the bitterness of the past an irreversible future? Only time will tell.....but is time on their side?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:55 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Sable

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the middle of a heavily wooded forest, a young man paces anxiously back and forth in front of a beat-up looking jeep. The jeep is in a definite state of disrepair and looks to be old military surplus. Despite this it is already running and the thrumming of its engine is the only sound that can be heard besides the chirping of birds throughout the forest. The man continues to pace, muttering to himself in clear annoyance. He's waiting for someone to arrive - probably you. His soul is clearly that of a normal human and he doesn't give off a strong wavelength at all. He seems nervous, as if he's doing something very risky for him. There's no one else to be seen and no other wavelengths can be felt anywhere nearby. The man stops pacing and looks up as you approach, an unsure look crossing his face. He seems to be waiting for you to introduce yourselves, not recognizing you on sight.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:47 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily arrived on the scene, she was asked to meet up with some fellow allies of the City to help on the mission which apprently was important, but she had no idea what the purpose was. she saw the person waiting for her and the others, she approached him "um...are you waiting for...people to meet up or...am i lost?" she asked him still curious if she followed the direction correctly.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai walked over a rugged hill and glanced around. She saw the Machinists wreck not too long before. Surely the person they were supposed to meet was here somewhere. She scanned the area before seeing a jeep with a man and someone else with fox ears. "There..." she said before walking down the hill and towards the jeep. She glanced over at Lily as they approached and then glanced at the man "We were sent here by Bai," she told Sable.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:32 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Sable

User Image

Sable looked up quickly when he heard two voices. Bai had told him there would be five, but for now he only saw three. He recognized Texas on sight and after looking at Mirai (and knowing it was her) he could see the resemblance. The other one was obviously Lily as he was told only one Kitsune was coming. "If Bai sent you here then you're in the right place," Sable said unemotionally as he pulled out some papers from his back pocket. They looked like some kind of passports. He walked up to the three of them, quickly glancing through the papers and looking up at each one briefly. He didn't seem at all excited to be here. He handed Mirai her documents first. "Here. You're Mary Weinbaum," he told her. "Machinist Special Forces, Anti-Witch Division." Inside the passport it had Mirai's full fake name along with her picture and what looked like a stamp of the Machinist symbol. It looked very official. There was some other information on the passport as well: Her hair and eye color, height, weight and a big "T1" in the top right corner. "You're from the Upper Cities obviously; your mother was a Heart Surgeon and your father was a Medical Scholar at AWLI" he told her, pronouncing it as "Ollie" and sounding as if he were trying to get through all this as quickly as possible. "You're augmented to mimic witch wavelengths and abilities." He handed Texas his passport next. "You're not Texas; it's too high profile. You're Roland Fields, Machinist Special Forces Anti-Weapons Division. Your parents were both merchants in the Lower Cities. You're augmented to mimic Weapon abilities with a specialization in fire. You and Mirai were both partners on a Special Operations assignment attempting to locate the Blackwing's HQ when The Machinist Mobile HQ was destroyed. You've been recalled to help with disaster relief and regroup with other military units at the Refugee Camp."

He turned to Lily next and handed her her passport. "Here, you're a kitsune still. Your parents were captured and held captive by the Machinists. To spare their lives you agreed to go undercover as a Pleasure Kitsune in the Frozen Cities up North. You were recalled when the HQ was destroyed as well and you're cooperating with the Machinist Military hoping that your family survived and is at the refugee camp. Even if they're not, you're going to agree to help The Machinists in order to try and locate your family amongst the ruins or at other Machinists camps.You're still using your real name. Obviously you aren't augmented but you still have all your normal powers; you don't need to hide them since they'll know you're a Kitsune. They'll be keeping an eye on you though since they won't trust you. You can also expect some discrimination against you but you'll have to put up with it." Lily would see the same information on her passport as Mirai had seen on hers about herself. The only differences were that next to her name in bold there was the word "KITSUNE", in the top right corner of her passport there was "U2" and the pages (including the cover) of her passport were in bright red as opposed to Mirai's and Texas's dark blue covers and white pages. He also handed her what looked like a black collar. "Put this on," he told her quickly. "We're still waiting on..." he looked down at a piece of paper he had in his hands. "Despair and Melanie, right?" He looked up again, an annoyed look on his face. "They better get here soon or Bai is gonna owe ME a favor."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:05 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily watched as Texas and Mirai arrived, only to get associated with eveything, the man would pass out the Identifications only to hear what hers was "Excuse me...a What Kitsune...please tell me i ddnt hear that correctly" she said obviously not happy about the title she just recieved rather it seemed insulting to her more than anything. she listened to him describe her situation "so...parents gone...and im helping the people who did it...and constant discrimination...is this supposed to reflect my childhood?" she asked before seeing the collar "oh..hell no" she said to him as she clenched the collar "im no Pet" she told him(lol gonna have to convince her lol)

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai took the passport and looked over it as she heard Sable. "Alright..." she replied as she stared at it then she glanced over at the other two that were there. She made a face suddenly as the man mentioned Despair would be joining them "Can we just go ahead?" she asked quietly, obviously a bit uncomfortable with the fact that Despair was in their little team.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Sable

User Image

Sable first looked at Lily. "A prostitute, basically. Kitsune prostitutes are in high demand so The Machinist Order often forces captured ones into prostitution since it rakes in major money. You're pretending to be one of those. Or you were, until you were recalled. As for the collar, it's not a sign of being a pet. It's to keep tabs on you. Any non-human in The Machinist Order has to wear them unless they have some kind of special status. Criminals have to too. Just think of it as a choker or something. Don't worry, you won't have to wear the leash that comes with it. It's not like you'll have to do anything while you're at the Refugee Camp; your status there will be strictly military. Undercover Pleasure Kitsunes also have to have military training since they may be sent on a mission to capture or kill someone in the area they're working at any time. They can also act as back-ups for regular Machinist Forces if the need arises though it rarely does. But considering hte circumstances it's all-hands-on-deck at the moment. At least until the Machinist Order can regain stability." Sable then looked at Mirai. "Believe me I'd love to. Just give them a few minutes. In the meantime you can ask any questions you have now since I'm not coming with you past the outer perimeter of the camp."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:42 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily gave him a glare "really....sigh..." she muttered looking at the collar "this fricking disguise better work or im going to kick someones a** when its over" she said hesitating before she put the collar on "just sp you know...any member of this group even tries to confirm my job description i will not show proof expeccially if they touch me...ill say it...but i wont let them touch me" she told him crossing her arms "swear to god this is insulting to wear regardless of the reasons"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As the group gathered, well everyone except for Despair and one other, a muffled laugh could be heard coming from behind Lily, as Sable explained to her about the collar and being a prostitute "A kitsune prostitute, eh?" a voice would ask before a blinding flash of light would appear behind Lily and Despair would be seen materializing out of it. "I'd really enjoy having one of those, myself." he added before smiling at Lily. "Though you seem a bit young and....underdeveloped, call me in another hundred years or when your breast come in, either one will be fine." the demon teased as he looked towards Mirai. Usually, Despair would have some sort of smart remark or perverted thing to say to her, but it seemed like he was ignoring her? Or more like he doesn't enjoy teasing her anymore, she or maybe he's just thinking of a way to get to her. Either way, he would simply make eye contact with the girl, before focusing on Sable. "Alright, now what do you have for me?"

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai slipped her passport into her pocket, not looking too happy about the fact that Despair was going to be there soon. Maybe he wouldn't show up. While Lily was talking to Sable, Mirai's gaze shifted to Texas "Will you be alright with this?" she asked him. Sure enough, after she asked, Despair showed up and she refused to acknowledge his existence at the moment.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:07 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Sable

User Image

Sable shook his head when he heard Lily. "They won't try to have you prove it. They won't care as long as you can fight. Besides, Mirai and Texas are both T1s so they can tell anyone who tries to keep their hands off of you." He stepped back in surprise as Despair suddenly materialized in a blinding flash of light. "I swear you non-humans..." he muttered to himself as he heard Despair. When Despair asked Sable what he had for him, Sable handed him one of the two remaining documents. "Here. Your name is Kevin Schwartz. You were one of Saint Clara's bodyguards at the palace, but she sent you away on a special mission which is why you weren't there when the place went up." Despair would be able to see his name on his fake passport along with his picture and other information. His passport was the same color as Mirai's and Texas's and the only difference was that he had "EG" stamped on the upper right-hand corner of his passport. "Your mission, and everything else about you is classified so that should keep things easy. If anyone asked you just have to tell them that. You've been recalled to help with disaster relief as well. Your "primary mission" is to find Saint Clara or any other high ranking officials still alive. It looks like most of you are here so I'll come back for Melanie after I drop you all off." He put the last passport in his back pocket before hopping up into the driver's seat of the jeep. "Get in," he told them. "I'm only taking you to the outer perimeter. I'll drop you off there; I don't want these guys to know I'm still alive. I'm done with the Machinist Order and any obligations I have to them. I have no idea why Bai got you together here and I really don't care. Just tell her that we're even now." He switched the jeep into drive but kept his foot down on the brake as he waited for them to climb in. "Just don't go too crazy with your powers. If you start wrecking things they'll get suspicious that you're stronger than you should be."

Texas looked back at Mirai and gave her a reassuring smile. "Of course. We're doing it together this time; we'll be fine." He hopped onto the back of the truck, giving her a nod.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

"Kevin Schwartz? Really? What kind of name is Kevin? It gives off an repugnant feel." Despair stated as he observed his passport. This would be the first time he had to go undercover and actually try to be stealthy. Anyone that knew Despair, knew how he loved to be the center of attention, or rather, likes being out front and in the open. If he had known the exact details of this little task beforehand, he would not have signed on to it, but he was already there, so he might as well play along. With his passport tucked away in his pockets, Despair glanced at the jeep. Despair would then enter the jeep, taking the seat in the back. It had been a few months since he had traveled like this. Actually, it was during their little attack on the Machinist Order, where he had to fly on an airship, instead of just transporting. Recalling the events of that day, Despair couldn't help but to chuckle. "Well then, lets get this little party on the road." he would say before looking over at Texas and Mirai. "Well, isn't that sweet. I could just stare at you lovebirds all day." Despair teased.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:22 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
Bai :hehe...we will never be done with your favors to me XD

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily glared at Despair "oh....im definiently going to kick your a** when we get back regardless if this identification doesnt work for that comment" she said before she got into the vehicle "they better if they dont want to be the ones responsible for allowing it" she muttered as she got into it, she kept her arms crossed and crossed one of her legs over her other, closing her eyes as she wanted to calm herself by just listening to nature and blocking out everyone elses voices.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai stared at Texas for a moment before nodding "Alright, 'Roland'" she replied with a slight teasing tone before getting into the jeep as well. Like before, Mirai did not acknowledge Despair as he spoke, focusing more on the task at hand instead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items