Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Bounty 1(Lumen Hunters only')[Finished] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:49 pm
Note For the hunters whom consider this, Bounty 1 and 2 are not availible to do at the same time, two of the four current members will do 1 and the remaining will do two or vise versa which ever is filled out first, so pick wisely

Mission Name: Hunting of the False Queen

Number of Teams Allowed:
2 hunters
Knight Aurua

Reward:
100,000/ 50,000 (currency) per hunter

Images (if any):
Queen Enagma's Castle
Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):
One of the current bounties that is being taken care of by the Lumen hunters, The queen is the target, it is believed that the queen is a false idol, whom rules over people whom believe she is a supreme being. she holds a single knight whom is not to be trifled with without caution, The mission is to Kill this queen, whether or not the knight dies is up to the hunters, but the queens fate is absolute. some information given by the order of this bounty: the queen has the ability to fly, manipulate weaker minds, as well as some power to control darkness, other abilities are unknown currently, the knights abilities are a complete mystery. the castle seems to hold some servants that are willing to fight, or are being controlled to fight, please refrain from killing to many as it is assumed they are under the influence, of course that choice is up to you whom dies and lives other than the queen. Bring the queen's Wings as the sign of her death, if the wings are not presented the bounty is denied and all payment will be nulled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:23 am
User Image
User Image

Lumen HunterGender: FemaleAge: 17

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arete continued walking quietly to their destination while looking at the sheet that had info on their bounty. "This 'queen' sounds more and more like Saint Clara..." she muttered under her breath as she walked. She glanced back towards Katherine "So do you have a plan for getting into the castle or do we just want me to take down the door with one swing and make ourselves known immediately?"

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:28 pm
sorbet shark

User Image
Katherine Zieta
Lumen Hunter

"Oh come now, you can come up with a better deal than that..."

Katherine smirked "i always do...but really seeing as this isn't a stealth hunt im game for whatever way we do this...as long as we are on the same page...i can't work well when we have two different plans...either we can go straight forward letting everyone know we attacking or i can sneak in...using either the appearance of an animal small one...or a slave that was mentioned...wouldn't be too hard seeing as i doubt reeally they will notice an extra person" she stated shrugging "so whats your thoughts on the ideas..." she asked her she wanted her opinion as well since it was going to be a team effort, yea personally she had the most experience but that changed nothing when working along side someone.

"...If not we will remain at an impass, you want cheap i want proper"

inherited from her family clan she has the ability to create illusions, including being able to create a false body to everyone around her, IE her human form. she tends to use this for her bounties and her limits are only the fact of her size. she can not turn into something bigger than her but she can do smaller. the illusion is so powerful that the illusion is manifested into a solid state as if shaoeshifting, but is based off the mind(thus illusions)
-Weapon Creation-
She has the ability to create weapons but due to the lack of practice she can only create one weapon which is her long body length blade, she tends to keep it out but she can make another when the other breaks, besides this she can't create much.
-Fox Flare Blade-
she can consume her body length blade in a black and blue fire that she can manifest, rather than just creating flames and firing them, she tends to keep them attached to the blade, the blade when makes contact with an enemy burns them yet can not burn her. she can control how much flame is on the blade making it big or small.
-Soul Ammo/Reload-
In her gun she doesn't use real lead bullets rather she uses consentrated soul particles for her gun, its just as effective as normal bullets except that it can pierce any shields created by magic or soul energy, yet against normal shields it gets stopped. she has a total of 8 shots with each time she uses this gun, and it takes her a bit to reload(a full post of not shooting) to fully get it loaded again.
-Fox Shot-
much like her sword she can add her fire to her bullets, and much like the sword can be controlled of how strong the flames will be. the bullets are much like the typical bullets she uses except that they add fire damage to every hit, and if she puts enough fire in a bullet, they can catch completely on fire.
-Smoke Field-
one of the main reasons she smokes is that she can control abit of the smoke that comes out of the cigarette and by this she can expand it so much that the entire area around her fills up with thick smoke arena which can be impossible to see through, the only way to find ones way around is if they can smell or hear better than most or can see souls, which even then finding their way in navigation is almost impossible.
-Grace of the Tree-
she has the ability to heal her wounds, of course she can't heal wounds such as lost limbs or injuries that would kill in seconds, but she can heal fast, if she heals a mortal wound she will remain injured in such a way that it leaves a scar unlike her other wounds, and the wound will still feel pain. she gains an aura of a white glow when it is activated.
-Mark of Lumen-
each member has this ability, its shown from the symbol placed on their body, her's is placed the back of her hip hidden from most eyes. this mark allows the Lumen to locate each other as well as talk to each other telepathically, of course for any of these effects to work they must be within a 100 feet of each other.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Arete smiled faintly towards Katherine "As much as I am not a fan of stealth missions, we may have to be a bit stealthy... at first at least." She slid the paper she had into her jacket pocket before looking forward. "You sneaking in may be our best bet. If we go in guns blazing, the queen lady could escape or a ton of those guys may be on us way faster. That may risk the lives of the servants that are being controlled too which we don't want. So let's stick with that and see how far it gets us," Arete reached into the butt pack she had on her belt and pulled out two ear pieces. She stopped and held one out for Katherine "So we can talk..."

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:45 pm
sorbet shark

User Image
Katherine Zieta
Lumen Hunter

Katherine chuckled "alright then then stealth for getting inside it is" she stated before Arete would hold out ear pieces "hehe keep em...i doubt we will be out of each other's range for the marks telepathy" she stated as they would arrive on the hill right before the castle showing them the size of the castle "wow...that is quite a place to live...abit shady and dark looking but not to shabby" she stated looking at it as well as around the area "hmmm looks like the only way to it is across those rocks in the water..." she muttered "Alright we will make our way to the last rock then after that see if we can find a servant there if not i'll use an animal seeing as animals may not be common...i'd rather play it safe" she stated before she would jump onto one of the rocks and begin to make her way to the one she pointed out.

inherited from her family clan she has the ability to create illusions, including being able to create a false body to everyone around her, IE her human form. she tends to use this for her bounties and her limits are only the fact of her size. she can not turn into something bigger than her but she can do smaller. the illusion is so powerful that the illusion is manifested into a solid state as if shaoeshifting, but is based off the mind(thus illusions)
-Weapon Creation-
She has the ability to create weapons but due to the lack of practice she can only create one weapon which is her long body length blade, she tends to keep it out but she can make another when the other breaks, besides this she can't create much.
-Fox Flare Blade-
she can consume her body length blade in a black and blue fire that she can manifest, rather than just creating flames and firing them, she tends to keep them attached to the blade, the blade when makes contact with an enemy burns them yet can not burn her. she can control how much flame is on the blade making it big or small.
-Soul Ammo/Reload-
In her gun she doesn't use real lead bullets rather she uses consentrated soul particles for her gun, its just as effective as normal bullets except that it can pierce any shields created by magic or soul energy, yet against normal shields it gets stopped. she has a total of 8 shots with each time she uses this gun, and it takes her a bit to reload(a full post of not shooting) to fully get it loaded again.
-Fox Shot-
much like her sword she can add her fire to her bullets, and much like the sword can be controlled of how strong the flames will be. the bullets are much like the typical bullets she uses except that they add fire damage to every hit, and if she puts enough fire in a bullet, they can catch completely on fire.
-Smoke Field-
one of the main reasons she smokes is that she can control abit of the smoke that comes out of the cigarette and by this she can expand it so much that the entire area around her fills up with thick smoke arena which can be impossible to see through, the only way to find ones way around is if they can smell or hear better than most or can see souls, which even then finding their way in navigation is almost impossible.
-Grace of the Tree-
she has the ability to heal her wounds, of course she can't heal wounds such as lost limbs or injuries that would kill in seconds, but she can heal fast, if she heals a mortal wound she will remain injured in such a way that it leaves a scar unlike her other wounds, and the wound will still feel pain. she gains an aura of a white glow when it is activated.
-Mark of Lumen-
each member has this ability, its shown from the symbol placed on their body, her's is placed the back of her hip hidden from most eyes. this mark allows the Lumen to locate each other as well as talk to each other telepathically, of course for any of these effects to work they must be within a 100 feet of each other.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Arete blinked as she suddenly remembered the benefits of the mark she had. She put the ear pieces away, muttering under her breath about how silly it was to forget such a detail, a frown appearing on her face. She followed Katherine to the castle, staring up at it as Katherine made some remarks about how nice of a place it looked. "I guess..." she stated. She never cared much for luxury. She glanced over at Katherine as she talked about starting their plan to infiltrate the castle and nodded before following behind her.

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:02 pm
sorbet shark

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katherine Zieta
Lumen Hunter

Katherine would arrive on the rock she planned to stop on "alright...looks like there are a few people outside...alright stay at this point until i get back...i'll sneak in and clear the main entrance up so you can get in without any issues" she muttered before she saw one servant whom was wearing a hood "you'll do nicely" she stated before she would start to look like the hooded woman, to Arete it would be between her blinks that she changed already. "time to get to work" she stated jumping onto the entrance area and looking around seeing how the servants acted, she would soon follow suit to fit in, eventually moving inside with the others, within a few minutes the doors would open and the hooded woman would come back walking towards Aretes spot "little longer than expected...but i knocked out as many as i could...none of them even acted suspisous...much like they are under some influence...so expect the queen can manipulate minds...so be careful"

-Weapon Creation-
-Fox Flare Blade-
-Soul Ammo/Reload-
-Fox Shot-
-Smoke Field-
-Grace of the Tree-
-Mark of Lumen-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Arete just stood there quietly with her arms crossed while waiting on Katherine. Once she came back. Arete shrugged "I'm not too concerned about being mind controlled. My mind is my own," she said before glancing towards the castle again "So what? Just stroll on in now? Can I punch out the door?"

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:06 pm
sorbet shark

Katherine Zieta
Lumen Hunter

Katherine glanced at Arete "you know...thasts what alot of old bounty hunters said before i hasd to fight them...just saying be careful...I've seen even the strongest people with the best minds get affected" she said shrugging "i guess...i mean this girl did let us both in right...so we are guests in a way" she chucked before hearing her suggestion of punching the door "go right ahead...but i'm sure that will attract everyone to show up...probably even the knight and the queen making it hard to fight them in such a place" she stated as she would walk into the place through the door exploring abit only to arrive in a dineing hall which was filled with people all looking absent minded setting the table and cleaning the place "huh...this place is way too big...maybe grabbing attention is the best option..." she stated looking at Arete "up to you if you want to destroy something"

-Weapon Creation-
-Fox Flare Blade-
-Soul Ammo/Reload-
-Fox Shot-
-Smoke Field-
-Grace of the Tree-
-Mark of Lumen-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Arete snorted and muttered something about being different from the other bounty hunters out loud before she continued watching the castle from afar. She shuffled her feet for a moment "I'm actually just anxious right now... I'll wait a bit longer... Give you time to search a bit more before moving in. If anything happens or you feel you may be caught, let me know and I'll start doing my thing."

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:10 pm
sorbet shark

Katherine Zieta
Lumen Hunter

Katherine chuckled "anxious...really now...so that would mean you just want to beat something up or something?" she stated "why's that?" she asked as she kept exploring "nothing seems to be around, i could easily just knock out all the servants but that would just take too long" she sighed as she kept exploring, doing the same thing she did to the previous ones before she opened the door to the place. after a few minutes "you know what...just break the wall...i recommend the one furthest to the left of the door...there wasn;t any servants in there"

-Weapon Creation-
-Fox Flare Blade-
-Soul Ammo/Reload-
-Fox Shot-
-Smoke Field-
-Grace of the Tree-
-Mark of Lumen-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

"Usually Someone. Not something."
Arete flexed her prosthetic fingers and smirked slightly "I just like some good fights. What can I say," she replied. As she gave the okay to wreck something, Arete began walking to the castle "Heh... You are starting to sound more impatient than me with this. Really glad we didn't take the other mission."
She stopped in front of the far left wall, her eyes and prosthetics began to glow. The gauntlets suddenly unlatched and floated in mid air, glowing with her wavelength as well. Arete raised her fists and the gauntlets mimicked their position. Suddenly Arete swiftly punched the air with her two fists.
BAM BAM
Both gauntlets mimicked. The wall caved in, bricks and debris crumbling to the ground. Arete kept a serious expression though there was a spark of excitement in her eyes as she got out of her fighting stance and stood up straight, walking into the building and the gauntlets following not to far behind.

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:22 pm
sorbet shark

Katherine Zieta
Lumen Hunter

Katherine laughed "sure sure... hou can fight whomever you want..i'll fight the other if need be" she told her before she would destroy the place "oy to be fair...i am a patient person...i once spent a few months pretending to be a shrine maiden...give me some credit" she chuckled this time outloud as she would walk into the room Arete was in, she looked around seeing some of the servants in the room moving to where the hole was now aiming to fix it "See....creepy..." she sighed "alright now we wait...if not keep destroying things" soon a voice would come out from every direction inside the building "intruders...leave now your entrance is not warrented...if you fail to leave action wioll be taken i would rather not dispose of a shapeshifter and a brute with augmentations or whatever you call those things" the voice stated before going silent again

-Weapon Creation-
-Fox Flare Blade-
-Soul Ammo/Reload-
-Fox Shot-
-Smoke Field-
-Grace of the Tree-
-Mark of Lumen-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Arete looked over at Katherine as she approached. "Pretty creepy..." she replied as she glanced at the servants. At least they weren't attacking... yet... She was about to say that she would wait but then a voice was heard. She kept a blank expression but the person that spoke ticked her off. Suddenly, one of the gauntlets slammed into one of the walls, creating another hole in the building.

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 pm
sorbet shark

Katherine Zieta
Lumen Hunter

Katherine just looked around "huh...based on the speech...id say thats probably the knight...then again that could be either or none of them" she muttered only to see Arete destroy another wall "geez...we wanted to draw them out...not destroy everything here hehe" she stated chuckling "dont destroy too much the servants aint gonna run out of danger..." she added before looking around again "sorry...thats not gonna happen...why don't you come out and helps us get what we want...she's quite anxious...wouldnt want to completely destroy the place" katherine spoke up, it grew silent again only hving sound from the servants working around them "you ignored the warning, very well, we will be taking your heads for your insolence" the voice stated before an alarm went off, having the whole building turn red with flashing lights, this made all the servants stand up, even the unconcious ones only to have them walk out of the rooms and following one path together, katherine looked out the door seeing where they were going "weird...i think you ticked her off...all the servants are leaving" she stated before spinning her finger on her left hand having it move to her waist and when she moved it again a gun was spinning on the finger "well...regardless they seem to be coming here...i can hear some heavy footsteps in the same direction of the servants.."

-Weapon Creation-
-Fox Flare Blade-
-Soul Ammo/Reload-
-Fox Shot-
-Smoke Field-
-Grace of the Tree-
-Mark of Lumen-

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff