Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Seeker mission: Hunt for the Truth Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 pm
Mission Name: Hunt for the Truth

Number of Teams Allowed: Mirai and her partner

Enemy/Enemies:
These enemies will be remained hidden as they are meant to be unknown to all whom do mission

Reward: Promotion in the seeker Lines

Images (if any):
http://openwalls.com/image/33895/city_on_fire_1920x1080.jpg

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):
Grande Seeker: Mirai, it would seem our enemy has made themselves known to us, And as their first motion to gain our attention and information of us, they seemed to have taken Baiva your mentor. You need to find her, as she has disappeared from my sight. The last place i can assume she was, is in the destroyed village near Gitre City, a small village, evidently it was attacked by blue and black fire, and eventually destroyed and all whom lived there burnt to a crisp...minus those whom managed to escape. Now, i don't think Baiva would do such a thing so my only assumption is that she got in a fight with this group...So i'm going to send you and that weapon you are around most of the time. You must find her and bring her back at all costs...
Your mission is to find her and bring her back, be careful though, the enemy whom you have yet to see will be there, and since you are new...they shouldn't expect you to be there, but that being said you must do this quick and as soon as possible, i don't know how long she will be there if she still is. If anything that prevents her from returning you must do whatever is necessary that they can not get a hold of any information from her...and that means if need be...death is an option...but please save that as a last resort.

sorbet shark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"This place is charred..." Mirai muttered under her breath as she quietly moved from cover to cover, hiding behind debris and rocks and whatever buildings were still standing. The village was completely empty except for them and whatever enemies the Grande Seeker was talking about. The Grande Seeker also really didn't go into explaining who the enemy was. She just kept hearing the Seekers mention their "Enemy" and she had never once heard them go into detail yet. It seemed today was the day to find out.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:35 am
Sorbet Shark

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

Texas quietly followed along behind Mirai, keeping in cover with her. "So we're supposed to fight these guys when we have no idea who they are or why they're here or what they can do," he muttered. "I thought the point of these Seekers was that they were supposed to know stuff..." Texas reached up and adjusted his cap slightly. "I'm still getting used to wearing this uniform..." he added. He peeked over the cover they were hiding behind to look at the ruined town before looking back at Mirai. "Should I transform into Weapon form just in case?" He asked quietly.

And I just want to show them.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:48 am
fluffy Ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Little gif showing her off
as they were exploring the place in sneak form, they would eventually find a church like building that seemed to be expelling Black and Blue flames from it, making it a sign that someone was in there creating the flames. What they didn't know was that they were already in sight of other's visions. the moment they arrived they were already compromised, yet the two wouldn't know this. The place was just dead, all life was gone and everything was just fire and ash. If the two would make their way to the church like building they would find someone familiar in there, the one they were looking for, but she was simply just standing looking up at a design that was on fire above her. she seemed to be muttering some things which were hard to even hear.
[not everything will be as it seems]
+ UnSync Codex: The opposite of Codex Sync, Baiva is able to undo what has been done, making it so that one of the two returns to the world, its a 50/50 chance for each to return so whomever returns gains control, when this happens they seem tired out as if their stamina was drained completely.
+ Magnificent Flame Manipulation: much like Lava's flame manipulation but the flames are blue and always seem to give the appearance of power, these flames are much stronger than normal flames, and when confronted to normal flames(be it normal manipulation) these flames devour it making it powerless. the only flames it can not devour is Black Flames. she controls the flames with her mind and can summon them wherever she looks(or all around her)
+ Crystal End: she is able to create gem like crystals the same color as the gem she wears around her neck. these gems are filled with Soul energy making them hard to break, when she creates them she sends them at opponents, she can only use them as a defense or offensive range attacks.
+ Magnificent Lave Blade: Much like the Lava blade of Lava this blade has the same effects, but with the added bonus of being able to absorb any means of fire based elements, all except of black flames.
+ Darkened Electrical Force: using her own soul she can create the element of electricity forcing it out of her body to add to her Dark force, which is Bai's move, its much stronger and can create a chance to paralize enemies when hit, but due to the boost in power its also much faster.
+Hollowed Soul: using her Soul she can force out a hollow shell like form around her arms and hands, this can reduce a lot of damage and allow her to block weapons and attacks head on without needing to dodge, of course its not perfect, but while using this one an make it so it boosts physical damage done.
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai shrugged as she walked, seeming a bit annoyed herself. Finally they made it to the church, she frowned slightly and looked at Texas "Yeah, weapon form may be a good idea. We don't want the enemy to separate us." After Texas would transform into his weapon for, Mirai would walk into the church. She glanced around some more, keeping on alert before coming to a halt as there was a person there... It was Baiva... she was muttering though and something just seemed sketchy about this scenario. "Be ready..." she told Texas telepathically before taking a step forward "Baiva?" she called out.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:21 am
fluffy Ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker

When mirai spoke up the mumbling would stop and the body of baiva would move slightly "they plan well...only sending one seeker after...well and a human" she muttered before turning around to face them "SO you must be Mirai i take it...you must be new if you came here" she chuckled clearly something was up with her as she seemed to be acting as if it was their first encounter yet seemed to know abit about mirai as well. But it wasn't just the meeting it was the attitude as well that was off. Baiva looked out the window and just smirked "so...what did you think about my work...burning an entire village...I'm not exactly fully in control of the flames though"

+ UnSync Codex: The opposite of Codex Sync, Baiva is able to undo what has been done, making it so that one of the two returns to the world, its a 50/50 chance for each to return so whomever returns gains control, when this happens they seem tired out as if their stamina was drained completely.
+ Magnificent Flame Manipulation: much like Lava's flame manipulation but the flames are blue and always seem to give the appearance of power, these flames are much stronger than normal flames, and when confronted to normal flames(be it normal manipulation) these flames devour it making it powerless. the only flames it can not devour is Black Flames. she controls the flames with her mind and can summon them wherever she looks(or all around her)
+ Crystal End: she is able to create gem like crystals the same color as the gem she wears around her neck. these gems are filled with Soul energy making them hard to break, when she creates them she sends them at opponents, she can only use them as a defense or offensive range attacks.
+ Magnificent Lave Blade: Much like the Lava blade of Lava this blade has the same effects, but with the added bonus of being able to absorb any means of fire based elements, all except of black flames.
+ Darkened Electrical Force: using her own soul she can create the element of electricity forcing it out of her body to add to her Dark force, which is Bai's move, its much stronger and can create a chance to paralize enemies when hit, but due to the boost in power its also much faster.
+Hollowed Soul: using her Soul she can force out a hollow shell like form around her arms and hands, this can reduce a lot of damage and allow her to block weapons and attacks head on without needing to dodge, of course its not perfect, but while using this one an make it so it boosts physical damage done.
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

"Not Baiva..."Mirai thought to herself as she listened to the person speak. She kept a neutral expression on her face as she watched Baiva quietly. "You missed a few spots..." she critiqued and left it at that. "What do you want?"

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:31 pm
fluffy Ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
A voice would come from behind Mirai ad texas yet no one was there "We told you to pretend to be her..." Baiva would sigh when hearing the voice "Yea yea...but whats the fun in that" she muttered before hearing mirai "Oh yea...those spots would be the reason why that grande seeker sent you here...well besides myself being part of the reason" she stated "What i want...is...YOU" she stated snapping her fingers, the flames from around the entire town would surround the building cutting off any escape "you see...this...woman...isn't the easiest to read...but...you...you will be easy to read...so...why don't you just relax and help us..."
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai didn't blink as Baiva trapped them with her flames, she just continued staring at her. She snorted suddenly "Easy to read huh? Doubt that but okay," she replied. "I'm not going to help someone that thinks burning down village is a fun halftime."

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:58 am
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva smirked "oh...you'd be suprised...how fragile a mind is...even those whom can protect against their minds being messed with...are easy prey" she laughed "oh...well you see...I personally didn't burn the village...i may have commanded it...but i wasn't involved...so...really you wouldn't be helping the one who burned down the village..." she chuckled "After all...I'm both Baiva...and not Baiva"

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 pm
Sorbet Shark

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

Texas was in his sword form in Mirai's hand. His face appeared in the fire. "Get your own girl," he told the Baiva thing with a grin. He looked around as she surrounded them in flames. "If you think we're scared of fire or mind attacks, you've picked the exact wrong two people to mess with." The flames of the sword blazed brighter as Texas prepared for the fight.

And I just want to show them.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:07 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

"Alright. Keep thinking that way. See how far it gets you with me..."
Mirai raised an eyebrow at Baiva as she explained that she wasn't the one that started the fires but commanded it to happen. As if that was any different, really. "Uh... huh..." she replied "Still, no thanks." Mirai raised Texas up then as he spoke, smirking slightly as she heard him.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:00 am
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva chuckled at the weapon as blue flames began to circle his fire only seemingly to devour his fames making his start to go away "Oh...actually, i was refering to her on the mind...and the flames to you" she stated snapping her fingers having crystals appear all around the building "Your flames are like...how do you say...snow compared to this flame" she told her sighing when mirai still seemed unwilling to stand down "That a shame...i was hoping my new body wouldn't be crippled...but we can't always get what we want" she stated before she snapped her fingers again having the crystals fly at the two of them "and please...struggle...i enjoy playing with my prey"

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai watched as they were surrounded by blue flames before quickly moving out of the way of the crystals. She moved to the side then before her wavelength began to rise "I highly recommend not making assumptions about this fight's outcome. Misjudging us is a really bad idea that will lead to you getting burned," Mirai warned. "Texas, crank up the heat," she told him telepathically before suddenly disappearing and appearing behind Baiva. "Sorry Baiva..." she thought to herself as she swung Texas in his sword form at her.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:25 pm
sorbet shark

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Baiva Sydex
True Seeker
Baiva just stood there when she disappeared and went behind her "You sure I will be burned?" she stated before her attack with Texas would seem to hit a wall of Black and blue flames, and upo hitting it Texas' flames would seem to b taken over by the blue and black flames, Of course that was just the flames as the wavelength still seemed to come through but without the flames it seemed weak. Baiva would turn to face Mirai "It seems this woman didn't show off her capabilities to you...this should be interesting" she stated before pointing her palm at Mirai "outrun this" she smirked as her hand would conduct black electricity which quickly formed a orb in front of her palm it would grow quickly and fire outward in a blast like form at Mirai, it was quick much quicker than her flames could ever match. when she fired Texas's flames which were consumed by the flames of baiva would die down nmeaning he would have to reactivate if they wanted fire.

+(unknown)
+(unknown)

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas