Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Attack of the Death Scythes[Personal] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:27 pm
Mission Name:
The Attack of Death scythes

Number of Teams Allowed:
Queen of Darkness-Misty Taw

Enemy/Enemies:
Death scythes

Reward:
really to just gain trust between the two

Images (if any):

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):
During all the chaos of the Atlas, The teams ave been set and plans have been set(<.< still need to do this spirit). But not many people agree with some of the choices that were made for whom was apart of this entire plan. One of the names was Queen as many thought that the fact she had a weapon from atlas that she would betray everyone thus They would devise a plan to try and trap queen when she was alone to steal the book from her so they could make sure that Death had control over the book, whether or not death knew about this or not, the plan still happened aiming to remove queen from having the book.
What the Death scythes didn't realize was Queen was able to fight at a good strength, determining that the fight will be indeed tough to pull off, The one issue is that some of the Weapons refused to kill since if they did they felt they would be no better than her. And because of this Queen will be on her own against multiple death scythes, meaning queen wasn't going to be unscathed from this fight. What will happen, will queen figure out they were death scythes(because they will be cloaked and such) and how is she going to handle everything happening, will she lose the book, or will she raise successful.

Mission Soundtrack.

01_The death scythes.
02_Battle against Feng
03_Battle against Nathan
04_Battle against Hilda.
03_Battle against Raven and Stella
04_Misty Vs Philia.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:11 am
King of Relms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queen walked away, perhaps on her way to meet up with Saya, but just as she crossed the streets, she would feel an omen, like hollows from her past haunting her every step. It was clear that going back home was out of the question.
The shadows invited her to leave city, heading further and further away from civilization, until she found herself completely alone... except from the ghosts of her past which had come to gather with the sole purpose of retrieving her relic.
"It is so nice to see you... death surely had been wondering about his favorite warrior... tell us, Queen. Would you happen to have something you would like to share or report back to lord death? Perhaps an ancient relic he could use for his purposes?"
It was clear she had been found out.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would yawn as she was walking down the street, the moment she was going to cross the street, she stopped "hm? I feel....watched" she muttered before looking around, her only figure as he was going to lure them out, it was definitely out of the question to head home at this point. as he made her way outside of the city drawing them out, whomever they were that she figured watched her she would stop when she was far enough. she turned around to see the figures around her "you know...it depends on which perspective to decide if its nice to see you again as well" she told them before crossing her arms. "hmm...the only thing I could report is how incompentent the others are...oh...and how useless his granddaughter is in a fight" she told them "but you know...being stuck here makes it hard to report such things" she stated as she shrugged "hmm...I don't know about a relic...but i do have a book...which people call a Relic...sadly its just a book about a kishin" she added shrugging again, her eyes went to each of them "so...what brought the Musketqueers together...Is death trying to off his strongest follower?" she asked

This battle is to the strong

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:40 pm
King of Relms

Queen would give her answer to which the hooded figures would respond.
"Come on now Queen, don't you feel a little lonely? You certainly got yourself handicapped with the team you were forced to take with you. We could had done a better job, even with only one of us. Still, we had orders to report your advance so far. Given you have this relic we should secure it and take it back to lord death for safe keeping."
There were mixed emotions within the air, nostalgia, anger, happiness, murderous intent and chivalry. A cocktail of emotions so dense one could almost pick a knife and cut through it by slicing air.
It would seem they wanted Queen's book and by the looks of it, they weren't going to take a no for an answer.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:52 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at them sighing "YEa...because i had a choice in the matter who was going to join...for the love of god, he sent a child after i already left to come help me...Useless girl ran off first" she told them annoyed they brought up how she got handicapped which to her was an understatement. she would listen to them talk about getting the relic and giving it to death "now...theres three flaws with that...plan" she told them "One...I don't have it on me...which lies a problem in giving it to you" she told them shrugging "and the second reason is simply I don't intend to give it to you, Theres no point in it...it does nothing...So whats the point in keeping it safe" she added "third...there shouldn't be any way the demon knows I even have it...which gives me the impression that, you all, didn't come here for the relic for him" she told them "Am...i about right with those...flaws and truths?" she told them "And add in the whole...Feeling of murderous intent...I really doubt thats the only goal"

+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm
King of Relms

"Queen, Queen don't be so boring, what would it be a heartwarming reunion without a little tension? After all you do know that most of us would love to have a piece of you."
Teased one of the tallest figures, a female voice while at it.
"Could you blame us? You left our side so long ago. you promised you'll be back briefly yet it's so unlike you to delay this much... you even look... diminished."
While Queen could sense the killing intent among them, others could sense she wasn't as aggressive or dominant as she used to. She looked... softer than her usual self. Even her usual stern frown was gone. Where was her armor and battle axe? why was she wearing civilian clothes, at this point she looked no different than any ordinary kitsune.
"Truth is, Death fears you've been contaminated by this world's weakness. So we're here to test your strength and retrieve you should it be needed. Death, neither us would like to loose our Queen."  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:59 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at the tallest figure "heart warming....not much...more Cold hearted..." she told her. "LEts keep the hands to one selves...but if you really want to be all touchy touchy...touch one another...as i'm find without your touch" she stated bluntly keeping her arms crossed. "I resent that comment...mainly because I don't really remember bonding all that much with any of you...maybe one or two...but even if i did, I never would have 'promised' to come back...once i was done with you i let you go off on your own" she stated to them smirking, though the smirk went away when they called her contaminated "yea....getting less and less fond of you the more you speak" she muttered before sighing "But...you can humor me...If you really think I've grown soft...try it" she said sirking again "But i warn you....if you fail, your gonna regret it" she chuckled, the way she said it made it seem like she wasn't going to kill them rather make them literally regret ever calling her weaker for the rest of their lives...somehow

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 pm
King of Relms

User Image

"Very well, I just hope you don't disappoint me."
Said one of the hooded figures, stepping forward. While it was hard to believe, Queen did looked soft, more... kind to some degree. Even her insults carried certain warmth. The Queen they remembered would had beaten them to the ground for even suggesting she was any less stronger than she was.
The hooded figure didn't even feel like using all his strength as it deemed they were not even necessary to take on her.
With atrocious speed he dashed against Queen trying to impale her thorax with a powerful arm thrust.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:36 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just just undo her arms which were crossed as one of them stepped forward claiming to not disappoint him "Ok..." she muttered before he would dash forward trying to impale her, but would just get b***h slapped casually by Queen knocking him to the floor "you call that an attempt...dear god get it together"

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:47 pm
King of Relms

User Image

The rest of the crew would just laugh as they saw the display between Queen and the first attacker.
"well, seems like she cared for you. Has she proven worth of your time Feng?"
One of the figures asked while she stood up.
"shut up Hilda, it was but a simple mistake. She might have some fighting in her that's all."
Retrieving the hoodie, he would gain more movement and agility. At the very least be more comfortable with his footwork and his skill with blades.
"Let's see how you handle me now... if you even remember to begin with Queen."
While he did took Queen more seriously Feng still wasn't willing to go All out on her. Simply believing than using his favorite weapon of choice and comfortable gear would be just enough to take her down.
Vanishing in an instant. Feng would appear behind Queen attempting to slice her in two.
"Hmm... too slow, she doesn't even know I'm here a shame you've fallen this low Queen, but i shall end your suffer... what the?"  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:59 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just look down at him wondering if he was going to get up "So...heres the deal...There wont be any mercy...if you want mercy you'll stay on the ground...if not, I will use your bodies as punching bags" she warned them especially Feng. she looked back at Feng as he said she had some fighting in her "for that comment, Im going to beat you into a pulp without a weapon" she told him as he would disappear, when he struck from behind, he would soon hit black petals that formed around the area he struck by the time he realized this Queen would alreay have grabbed him by his collar brining him closer so she could knee him in the gut and send a punch against his face to knock him down to the ground hard and fast. Queen would sigh as she looked around "Alright...who wants to go next or are there smarter weapons out there?" she asked them as she stepped ontop of Feng to get to the other side of him, kicking him back to the weapons where he first started at "Oh...and take him home while your at it"

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:00 pm
King of Relms

User Image

"GRAAAAAAAAHH!!!"
Feng would stand up, enraged as Queen pressed his buttons to the limit. If there was something Feng was completely unmatched was the size of his ego, wounded by the beat up he bursted out through his madness, entering a berseker like mode which's wavelenght could easily match Queen within her current state.
"Enough of this! I beat my a** up training while you were here wasting time, you cannot defeat me you grew weaker! you're nothing without me!"
The death scythe would materialize a second blade out of cheer concentrated madness.
"Oh boy this is going to be good..."
One of the hooded figures added with a chuckle.
"Here comes the drama queen"
Replied another as they looked forward to see how this would go.
Feng would charge against Queen with a debastating cross slash. Should it hit, Queen would receive severe damage. Moderate damage if she raised her armor up since the concentrated attack from a Death scythe of his caliber would be nearly impossible to nullify. Best chances were parry or evade it.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:12 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would jut look at him as he would get back up, yelling and raging about how he wouldnt be defeated "sigh...guess I broke your mind....Time to break your body" she told him as she would disappear moments before his slash would hit her. he would appear behind him her leg lifted and thrusted down at the weapons leg aiming to either shatter a bone or dislocate it, which ever worked best she didn't care she was just going to slow him down so she could force him back down with no mercy.

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:25 pm
King of Relms

User Image

Feng would slam both blades onto the ground crashing the after image Queen left as she teleported. Making it seem like he had succeeded. Feng however was no fool and knew his blades did not hit a damn thing.
Frustrated, he would look around for Queen. Unaware of her sneak attack.
"Stop running you Bitc- AAAARGH!!!"
Queen would break his leg without a second thought, making him kneel. Still, the berseker form was eager to get payback from this. Giving a Quick sweep to help himself spin within the same position, he would slash his blades around attempting to trap and dice Queen within the swirl of blades.
"PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"
One of the death scythes would burst into laughter, practically landing on it's knees because how much it's stomach hurt from laughing.
"Come back here you b***h!"
Other would laugh, but this one seemed to enjoy the show the most.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would step back having his Retaliation of swinging Fail and miss him "a broken leg and still trying to hit me...wonder how many limbs i can break before you start crying" she told him smirking "I did promise....i wouldn't use a weapon on you..." she laughed before she would kick him in the side again, this time harder than she did with the Leg breaking as she was actually making sure it was harder. she was actually enjoying this, it had been awhile since she tortured someone like this. After the kick she would move forward to grabbing one of his Arms and pulling as she used her foot to pull it, when she pulled it enough she elbowed the Arm letting go allowing her foot to push him back so she was away from his reach again

+ enhanced speed

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff